I'm waching this for the first time and i'm so fucking angry this bullshit is an olympic event

i'm waching this for the first time and i'm so fucking angry this bullshit is an olympic event

>rich white people: the sport

An horses athlete?

it is pretty goofy I watched for like 10 seconds gota good laugh while the horse did some goofy skips I don't see how this could make you angry

>tfw you will never lead a cavalry charge against French forces in the Napoleonic Wars

Dancing horses

Why not bee racing, sheep throwing and potato farming?
Let's make this a 'sports that should be in the olympics' thread.

is an horse a athlete???

Consensus worst thing in the Olympics. It must be stopped. But traditionalists will insist on its staying in.

I just turned on bb4 and theres a horsie dancing to pop music

>potato farming?
shitposting aside

I think agriculture could be GOAT olympic events

>could fix the poverty/starvation if the dindus can hold off raiding the growing plants

Artistic gymnastics?

fucking terrible

>jousting could have been an olympic sport
>horseback archery could have been an olympic sport
>instead horsedance is a sport

but all they do is the little skips it doesnt even jump or anything. Also the person riding it just sits there, it could at least be like the horse riders in Carnivals where they do flips on top of the horse

Part of the problem is that it gets judged based on how well you make it look like you're not doing anything. That could just be a cover for the rider literally not doing anything, though

Consensus worst thing is Modern Pentathlon, but Dressage is definitely up there

that horse is amazing

>whites sport in the entire olypmics with one of the best historical backgrounds
>america has a problem with it
Yeah no surprise you leftist nigger

theres currently an active petition to the olympic committee from a bunch of brits to reinstate jousting as an official competition at the next games

>historical backgrounds

Just because people 150 years ago thought it was amusing to watch a horse dance around doesn't mean we need to keep it, particularly when we could have tug-of-war or mounted archery instead

>instead
Yeah sure america, why not use that logic for the 20 medals you get in retarded swimming events?

Ban all horsedance posters

that would be so cool

Tug of war would actually be great to watch, I imagine that a lot of weightlifters would/could compete in it too.

>if the dindus can hold off raiding the growing plant
How about: How much can you grow before the dindus raid the plant?
Combine it with a marathon event :^)

Horse Racing should replace this shit

NO
USA would just lean back and win every time

Equestrian needs to btfo. Only rich white people or farm owners can even compete. Nobody watches this shit.

this would be better
discuss

I don't see why people get so mad over this, its the comfiest source of laughs in the games

yes
/end discussion

LOOK at the horsey's face :( poor horsey

ANIMAL RIGHTS NOW

Underrated

>Germans
Afraid of losing your automatic gold medal?

I think they should add more horse events. Specifically, horse racing and polo.

Who gives a fuck about some medals, jesus fucking christ, this is about culture
But you're probably not white so your opinion doesn't matter anyway

No chance. Jousting is actually really dangerous.

Because people actually watch swimming. It gets high ratings

Nobody gives a fuck about Dressage except horse fetishists

>Germany
>white

>This is your argument
Fucking hell we should just include twerking in olympics, plenty of people would watch it
How can you be this retarded?

90+% white, meanwhile your official numbers say 60% white and even that everyone knows is way too much
Fuck off nigger

Can't be more dangerous than swimming in shitwater

Eat more, twink

this so much
Nobody cares about the Equestrian Competition outside of Germany and hardly any networks world wide from New York to London to Mumbai to Tokyo broadcast it.

I would go for jousting and horseback archery. Dressage just seems to be about how well you can control the horse through fancy steps.

The jumps are a separate competition.

>hating on Modern Pentathlon more than Dressage

Can your taste be anymore shit?

do horses need to go through doping tests?

Why Pennywise?

It's the most boring shit I've ever seen. The BBC loses their shit over it every Olympics though. Gotta to appease those white middle-upper class WASPs somehow, I guess.

>dancing horses
>sport

I mean wtf. I dont even consider gymnastics a sport. Anything with judges and grades isn't a sport and this one includes animals. Why arent dogs on olympics if there are horses? Im unirronicaly mad right now.

Don't even like horses, tbph.

Did we get our gold yet or what

The tradition is fine and all that. I don't dislike Dressage as an Olympic event because of its stuffiness.

The Olympics are about sports, and this is a "sport" in which 70 year olds are competing in and the most dominant "athlete" the sport has ever seen is a woman.

Sup Forums has been asking for years is there any sport where a woman can compete with a man. Well, here it is.

This. Dressage is a perfectly legitimate sporting event in the Olympics, but the wrong participant is awarded. Horse is the athlete in this competition and should be awarded the medal. Not the rider.

Oh yes, because if there's one thing the BBC loves its wealthy, old money white people. They just love that.

>american horse rider
>it aint me by ccr starts playing
Evritiem

>american horse rider
>it aint me by ccr starts playing
Evritiem

I could understand it if there was like a Grand National-esque event in the Olympics, seeing as the jockey actually makes a physical and tactical effort along with the horse

pleb

Darts need to be in.

i have literally no clue just wtf is going on rn

What the fuck is this
Fishing would be better than this crap

Grand nationals already piss me off.

Keep losing £5 every year to a horse that comes 2nd place and I never bet either way.

>all darts players are fat

Watching the horse doing those frisky steps is comedy gold

Its also the only time of the year when PETA loons pay attention to horseracing

>plebs don't enjoy watching a woman grinding her fanny back and forth on a saddle

whats happening here?

And snooker

This. I want Barney and snakepot in the Olympic village.

just imagine her riding your dick hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm brehs

Just give me horse archery and horse racing

i was watching tv with my mom and the news started talking about this

then i said

>mom, is this a sport?
>dunno son i guess
>so.. is an horse a athlete?
>yeah, the horse should definitely receive the medal instead the joker

then for the 1st time i realized
an horse is actually a athlete

Fuck off faggot
Horses are badass

That german rider is fit though

>rapey Phil in the village

My phone 2bh

I'm pretty sure they include this "sport" to attract stuck up rich people to the Olympics.

They should do this in the beach volleyball bikinis

I thought a dancing clown would be appropriate for an dancing horse

>Germany's best """sport""" is Horse Dancing

you can't make this shit up

this is truly a semen slurping sport

>tfw no horse dancing gf

Same reason they're adding skateboarding to attract stoner faggots.

Gotta catch 'em all

Has a woman ever fallen off the horse because of the difficulty of the 'dance'?

Imagine being an athlete, working off your ass for years and years, completely neglecting your social circle in the process only for that single majestic goal. And then you arrive and see a guy like Taylor
>Oy m8

> instead the joker

DAMAGED

Why do they wear that hat in particular?

They should use ponies and midgets

Happened yesterday, wish I had the video, great bouncing booty there

add this to that

>Jelle, stay away from the gymnasts!!

Id imagine Beaton would use up 90% of the condoms

>this horse
>"what am I doing with my life?"

>mfw darts and snooker aren't considered sporty enough to be olympic events
>this is

thats it go on baby
make that horse do the crab walk
absolute scenes

>being this upset that horsey dancing isn't a real sport

'Murica in charge of Olympics, no more horse riding (maybe rodeo), no more french official language (too complicate, useless none know it in the country of freedom), no more Handball, no more Judo, shitty timetable even if it's in Belgium 'Murican must watch it during the day, only NBC in charge of broadcasting/interviews, add baseball, handegg, WWE, Hot-dog/Burger eating contest, Skateboard, 98 differents swimming competitions and 15min adversing between each.

God bless you

I feel like the horse deserves the medal. You'd have to be a pretty intelligent horse to be able to learn to dance.

You don't want that. Girls into horseriding are nuts. All of them.
Not to mention loaded and wouldn't even consider sharing a single word with someone they didn't meet at a rally

>dart
>literally "fat shithats bored at the pub - the game"
>highest points not even in the middle of the target

I just realised I want nothing more than darts at the Olympics

I don't understand a single thing about this. I don't know whether I'm watching someone be good or bad at whatever the fuck this is.

I give up.

I feel like its presence at the Olympics is insulting to everyone else and every other sport.
You can't train for this shit, you're born in to it with mummy and daddy picking up the bill for this million pound horse.
Fuck em.

Darts would bring the best banter out of all the Olympic events