Well look what we have here...

Well look what we have here? Looks like Hillary Clinton is either dead or still in the Hospital and they sent out a doppelganger. No possible way in hell she had a dizzy spell seizure and collapsed then all of a sudden moments later was all fine like nothing happened. Call it what you want, conspiracy theory or real this is fucked up and her campaign is on the death bed. The Clintons and the Media are lying trying to cover this up. Diagnosed with Pneumonia? Are you fucking kidding me? I call bullshit.

conservativedailypost.com/two-different-people-at-memorial-today-hillary-clinton-stunt-double/

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=SCeUStArVgU&app=desktop

v6.player.abacast.net/2102

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, that whats happen when you're not popular enough to win an election for some people with a lot of lot of cash.

Bumping

Lol you actually believe this? You're a fucking moron, kid.

I dislike Hillary just as much as the next guy, but this is some next level tinfoil hat shit right here.

Funny one OP. The simple truth is, is that she really wasn't that sick to begin with.

Keep trying though.....

Hitler had a body double.

Yes, but that was so he wasn't assassinated (a common thing with dictators). Why would Hillary need a double? I thought she was the one doing all the murders according to the conspiritards.

For those delusional faggots. I will leave this right here

Oh fuck user, she stumbled getting into her van!

It's a grand conspiracy

If she's lost that much weight, she's fucking dying. Get used to it

im trained in facial recognition and identifying people. There was no body double...that was Hillary.

Hope she has a speedy recovery!

the fucking van even looks like a hearse LOL

OLD PEOPLE GET SICK!!!

CONSPIRACY!!!!

Fuck out of here.

Pepe tripped her, because according to Hillary, Pepe is a "white supremacist" meme with sinister hidden meanings.

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

kek

Take off your tin foil hat when you address to forum please

>im trained in facial recognition and identifying people
no you're not

>No possible way in hell she had a dizzy spell seizure and collapsed then all of a sudden moments later was all fine like nothing happened.

alright, i assume you are a medical doctor and an expert in the field.

I just find it funny how both OP and the people who don't believe him are so fucking stupid. I come here to laugh at all of you

doesn't prove a body double

lol you guys don't need to believe me...but ive been following this election cycle very closely. So far in this campaign, no body doubles have been used. I know this throws a wrench in the tinfoil faggots that love to b8 themselves and others....but i DGAF

You all.

>then all of a sudden moments later was all fine

It was several hours....

they don't train 14 year olds to be experts in facial recognition

OH look.... It's the Hillary's sick maymay again...

>hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

wow. simply... wow.

>Haha guise she's just coughing cuz she allergic to Tramp stop making big deul out of it

>Haha she just tripped is all guise haha lol

>Ha guise srsly it wuz just a bit of heat exhaustion is all ha

>Guise sersly is just a bit of pneumonia she'll be fine calm down! Tune later for more CNN!

She was totally unconscious. They put her inside the van like a sack of potatoes.

>she uh lost her footing and tripped.... yeah that's it.

>it's pollen.... yeah that's what happened.

>it's heat stroke.... yeah that's the ticket.

>it's pneumonia.... yeah, yeah that's it.

>No possible way in hell she had a dizzy spell seizure and collapsed then all of a sudden moments later was all fine like nothing happened.

If it is neurological, it can come and go that fast.

Someone saw the movie Dave recently

stumbled? She was being drug into the van the woman couldn't stand on her own. Instead of editing the clip to only show what apprears to be a stumble show how she needed to be propped up on a sidewalk bollard and basically carried into her van.

is that why multiple medical doctors EVEN Dr. Drew have said she seems extremely ill?

None of them have actually diagnosed her, so their opinions are just that opinions.

watch the feet isolation clip, she goes in the van with her toes dragging on the ground.

Photoshopped. Nice try Clinton fucks but we know when you're trying to spread rumors you can easily crush.

Professional opinions aren't just opinions.

First there was Bill Clinton out there saying that "Make America Great Again" was racist, even though he used it himself, and now Pepe is a sinister white supremacist.

kek...

This is some funny shit. Anything they can do to paint Trump as a racist, no matter how ridiculous it is....

Try harder, faggot.

Right. But that does not confirm a body double conspiracy.

Nice try, shilly-willie. Did Sup Forums scare you off again?

she didn't do the cookin by the book

quit moving the goalpost, shill. Go back to Sup Forums so we can kick your ass some more.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Nice job Photoshopping those sunglasses on

You look worse/different when sick

autist

That's just it, SHE'S NOT SICK. Get that through your head. She only tripped.

You are a moron

Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a double that can actually fool bystanders? Pic related. This woman actually makes money off supposedly looking like Clinton. That's how how hard it is to find a realistic double.

>moving the goalpost
I didn't move anything. This thread is about a half-baked body double theory. If you want to talk about whether or not she's sick or what illness she might have, there are plenty of other threads about that already.

She was carried into the van after being caught from falling. That's not normal, nigger.

>what is makeup

With enough money anyone can look like anyone, dude. I'm not saying, it's a body double, but if they needed someone to step in for a few days, it really would not be that hard to find someone the same height and body type and with some good makeup and clothes, that's it.

Not really. That pic I posted was a professional Hillary impersonator, with hair, makeup, etc. done for a photoshoot. And that's the closest she could come.

These body double conspiracy theories have been around for a hundred years and it's always been the same crap.

Even with unlimited funds they still couldn't pull it off, and I'm not quite sure what the potential gain would be while the risks would be incredibly high.

she has obviously went through satanic rituals witch went wrong

Well that's just bullshit, and it makes me question your angle in this. With enough makeup you can make someone look like a fucking alien species, man. With the right people working on you, YOU could pass for hillary

You need to take a deep breath and try to separate bullshit you see in movies from reality. Shit don't work like that, this ain't Scooby Doo.

I honestly might believe that

i'm a psychiatrist and my professional opinion is, you're a nutcase

>wasnt that sick to begin with

Literally had a seizure 2 days ago

Are you alien to the fact that doubles of politicians is something that's been a reality since at least a hundred years ago, and probably long before that. That was just around the time that technology was reaching the point where we could prove stuff like that objectively without admission.

trump supporters are so fucking stupid. i dont even know where to begin. he is such a conman and all of you rubes are falling for it

>liberal
>not voting for hillary

Based on what? You don't like the truth? Shill more, poser.

Exactly and there have been body doubles that get surgery to look even more like the person they want to be.

Yes you can put somebody in sunglasses and a hat surrounded by security and distract a would be assassin. No, they wouldn't do a good job of fooling paparazzi with telephoto lenses.

you should show some more respect.
professional opinions aren't just opinions.

No matter how fucking awful she gets, Trumpfags always come off as bigger retards.

Except you aren't a real doctor, and your opinion is based on your emotional impulse and probably some egoism, and not on any objective facts like being sick on camera for days and spitting up gross shit into a glass in front of the press, or falling several times and being carried away.

Get real, "doc"

That's even more of a reason to have a double. Those sorts of actions make enemies. Kennedy would have done well with a body double.

I love the online world right now. It's become normal to accuse anybody that disagrees with anything that might help Trump ALSO part of a grand conspiracy.

Kek

You know, you can bet your ass and everything you know that if it wasn't for all the cameras and press today, that her campaign would present her as some beautiful magic princess in the prime of her life and full of health and vigor, and instead of all the photos there would be big paintings of her with no wrinkles, majestic and regal.

The reality is too absurd. I don't have anything against old people, but do we really want a frail, sickly old hag as president? Not just that, but a crooked, lying bitch to boot?

>+2 sheckles have been deposited into your account

Afaik she was poisoned by Trump or Putin

Both Hillary and Trump are fucking awful. I hate that whenever I say something negative about one or the other people just assume I support the competitor. Fucking bi-partisan bullshit.

looks like she's taking a significant amount of codeine.

Fearless Leader might not be racist, but his campaign and his basket of fruitcakes surely are.

That's fine, it sure beats the horde of niggers and irrational feminists in the other camp.

>Why is there a frog standing directly behind Trump?

>That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.
>Wait. Really? White supremacy?

>That’s right.

so much kek

Why is there a frog standing directly behind Trump?

That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.

>40 replies
>83 posts

Nice try Hillary samefags

Teresa Barnwell for President!

I'm ready for "racist" to stop being an insult. It's reality that people are different, and there are tomes of evidence from every different angle, accounting for as many conceivable variables as possible that show that the concept of race is very real and always has been.

But sure, dude, you think everyone is magically conceived from pure air and DNA and genetic heritage and evolution don't exist. ok, think that shit all you want, while we progress beyond your blind dogma.

HAHAHAH

oh shit, what a bunch of fucking fruitcakes. I thought for sure this shit was made up, but they are really saying Pepe is a white supremacist?

Oh what in the fuck. Talk about disinformation and rewrites of reality..

Side effects of past concussion I think. Maybe its a plot to position tim cain as potus. (When lying hillary dies that is.)

Nobody with a functioning brain stem still thinks being "racist" is bad. Blacks, muslims, and illegal beaners are the most racist people around. But they are so stupid and lacking in self-awareness that they think the shit they pull isn't "racist" because only whites can be racist. ffs

"Racist" is just a term assholes use to get free stuff.

>race is very real and always has been

And so the AKC poodle may look down his snout at the stray.

Most Europeans have Mongolian genes because Genghis Khan's people colonized as far as Finland.

In the New World, "Él que no tiene dinga tiene mandinga." (If you don't have Indian blood, you have Negro blood.)

And the poodles say yap-yap-yap.

posts and replies are the same thing, genius

mfw someone calls me a racist

it doesn't work anymore, SJWs need a new slur

That's not true. Asians are the most racist people.

>had a seizure

She tripped getting into her van due to her having pneumonia.

Nice try though faggot.

She actually has a medical history of seizures. It's not so far fetched, m8. You can see her twitching on camera, too.

That's Hillary's own website..... She's clearly getting desperate as fuck.