Ylyl nerd edition

ylyl nerd edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2lW27BHIXc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Nazi_Germany#Organized_religion_in_Germany_1933.E2.80.931945
theguardian.com/technology/2016/feb/12/women-considered-better-coders-hide-gender-github
cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow dude you know who albert einstein is?? youre such a nerd!!!! hahahah wow
who is that other guy on the left? that greek guy socrato! haha what a loser!

thats deep yo

Unfunny cringe humor: the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=w2lW27BHIXc

bumpo

Trumptard detected.

general relativity would be as simple math to Newton, im not saying that Eistein sucks, but he compared whit newton, YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HISTORY OF SCIENCE BITCH!!!

Bump

haha is this that nerdy chemistry show big bang bad?
you are such a nerddddd user!

What the fuck does Trump have to do with this thread being shitty? Faggot.

What happens if you refuse to continue the story?

Kek

Hands down my favorite song, I die every time

Because Trumptards are stupid, and can't comprehend nerdy humor.

Kekt again

Kekt yet again

Urgh, this bothers me so much. Mainly because when experienced women are generally actually better at coding. But the fake nerdy lol im so cool shit....

Shut up faggot

This isn't a rage thread, but I'm feeling it

Bruised masculinity?

Doesn't really look like a momentum eigenstate at all.

Wat

actually his calculations aren't based on his invention. they're two completely different mathematical structures and associated intuitions.

-Bill Hicks

Atilla the hun
The great Kahn

Killed more innocent lives than even hitler

Oh and

Stalin
All of communist china

Yeah tell me again how atheists aren't killing people over their beliefs.

or you could just say give me a free particle eigenstate

Mass changes into energy though so that's wrong

you're an imbecile

>music by Hanz Zimmer and fucking South African chavs
FTFY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Nazi_Germany#Organized_religion_in_Germany_1933.E2.80.931945

Cool as fuck if real.

Not funny, but cool.

the universe implodes

Haha I'm a nerd and this is great haha :3 xD

Tumblrina detected. Your made up phrases have no meaning

Agreed

Men are just better

is not talking to Einstein , it is just his TYPICAL SENTENCE FOR THE GAME

theguardian.com/technology/2016/feb/12/women-considered-better-coders-hide-gender-github

I'm aware of this.
I mean the nazis idolized and followed nietzsche but most Internet atheists who are mad jesus never got them that gf will always bring up nazis as "christians" without fail.

still, he made the calculations
if newton was so intelligent then why didn't he do them himself

Your puns are bad and you should feel bad

I disagree with your agreement

Kek

badly*

He didn't say atheists weren't killing people.

He said atheists weren't killing people over atheism.

Killing people to gain power happens regardless of religion. Source: all of history ever.

Regarding communism, killing people to enforce a new socioeconomic model that happens to include atheism isn't the same as killing people in the name of atheism. They're eliminating competition from the church, that's all.

>the guardian
>as a source
>about gender

Wew lad
That's like consulting anita Sarkisian about video games
Or vice about pedos

No. Fucking nigger

it's true though.. we really don't understands energy fields all that well and barely understand anything sub atomic..

description =/= explanation

It's real but it's not quite serious (done during quarantine time)

>over their beliefs

retard spotted

pd in his time, the calculud was not fully developed , and technology to measure quantum distances wont exist in 15xx

Thats the key. Free will has to do with self determination, which has to do with telling everything to go fuck itself and doing your own thing.

>implying anyone ever truly kills for the sake of religion on its own

ohm-ygod

Again seeMost Christian stuff they bring up doesn't kill in the name of God either

The nazis wanted power
The crusades wanted to defend against islam
Every war in our fucking history had almost nothing to do with religion. Sometimes it was used as an excuse to go to war which is why I left the 4 examples I did. Stalin in particular and the USSR would force religious people they took over to preform sacriments with human shit and communist china enforces rule over Tibet by claiming their religions are dangerous cults that need to be put down.

Both sides use beliefs as an excuse to gain and enforce their power, the only ONLY group who actually does it in the name of religion is muslim terror cells.

Diogenes wouldnt say that. Its gotta match the philosopher.

You obviously weren't raised in a fundamentalist church.

atheism is not a belief system, it rejects an offered assumption. but ofc you knew that already.

the "stalin was an atheist" argument is so superficial it virtually hurts my brain every time I hear about it.

i already mentioned that atheism simply rejects beliefs rather than replacing them. the problem with stalin was his authoritarian communism. it almost doesn't matter what kind of belief you replace another one, it all can lead to suffering and murder.

now here is the kicker. A lot, if not most ( don't know #s so i take the safe route and assume just a lot) atheists are skeptics. and scepticism is what seperates atheists like in the pic from atheists like stalin. he incorporated religious like dogmas. stalinism in itself was some kind of religion and if met with the same sceptical mind alot atheists use to reject religions, your argument falls apart.

>Not paying attention to Chinese politics
NEET detected

Yes beliefs.
I would have said "or lack there of" but most atheists still believe in philosophy or political issues in place of religious ones.

I mean just take atheism + in the US

Jesus christ the new generation is stupid

this is nerd too
cheesespin.net/

Just die

I love hanz zimmer
Rain man was a great soundtrack

Will probably watch chappie just to hear it

He couldnt resist posting it. Thats the actual joke.

Serious question...
What's wrong with the guardian?

The leaders aren't doing it solely for religion, true. Leaders generally do thing for the sake of power. That's how they got to be leaders in the first place.

Their followers though? They're more than happy to kill in the name of religion. Muslims don't have a monopoly on that. Look at the history of the protestant - catholic strife throughout Europe.

See
The point is that religion is often the excuse not the cause, and in atheistic cultures and politics the religion of others is used as an excuse.

Again, china murders desenters based on them being part of "religious cults". Just take the genocide of Falun gaun "believers" even though Falun dafa is nor religious at all.

Murder is just as much caused by religion as it is caused by hair color. If its used, it's used as an excuse. In reality, it's all about state power.

he must be a cuckservative.. they think anything outside of fox "news" isn't legit. #irony

I agree with that, but that's the point. Anything can be used to rally support, even atheism.

Was kommt als nächstes die behinderten Gadsen Bilder ?

Hory shit lost with you mr. Blake in bald