youtube.com/watch?v=x_VlwDTD06k
youtube.com/watch?v=19IhGt5HLhI
cheesespin.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=b3OrAKuwNa4
youtu.be/A059r0Sxd5A
telegram.me/joinchat/Dh0kg0FWmDrdaXToSVwREQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I see this shit all the time wtf is it from

is the child shopped into the pic or is the man?

The black kids from this
youtube.com/watch?v=x_VlwDTD06k
and the old man is from
youtube.com/watch?v=19IhGt5HLhI

Thanks for clearing that up faggot

pick a color in paint and fill

fucking lost

TEMER HAS LEGALIZED HUNT OF LITTLE NIGROS IN AMAZONIA!

maximum kek

Eh

well memed

HAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD PLS STAHP! ITS TOOOOOOOO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHA
seriously,kill yourself.

cheesespin.net/
YLYL here too

smartphone faggot here post result pls

Max kek

NOBODY do this , it's CP

run boy run hahhahah

MODS MODS MODS

>why liking traps isn't gay,
I know it's bait, but someone somewhere actually made that post

why liking traps isn't gay lol

Why is he running ?
He could literally outWALK her

>jewish internet defense
>h3h3 productions

I don't think he's afraid of her, he just committed assault though and probably doesnt want to stick around if security or police are comin.

nmh total bait

Wow. Making a game and fun of killing black people, eh? These are the reasons why there is so much violence and death in the world; a sick and distorted mind and psyche of the European white race. I hope you are all able to create these memes when it's your turn. When your: brother, mother, father, sister and your people are viewed as caricatures to be killed, then we will see. Nothing lasts forever and empires rise and fall all the time. Maybe when someone disembowels the one's you love our yourselves walking down the street you will realise that this is your karma.

no fucking shit

Child and I think uzi

thanks lori

Look at that monkey go!

Dark jokes are like children with cancer
They never get old

Lost, I love you man.

just realized thats hickock45 despite seeing that pictures hundreds of times before

hahahaha what site do you think you're on newfag

You forgot "how to take a screen shot", faggot.

the odds

>Wow. Making a game and fun of killing black people, eh? These are the reasons why there is so much violence and death in the world; a sick and distorted mind and psyche of the European white race. I hope you are all able to create these memes when it's your turn. When your: brother, mother, father, sister and your people are viewed as caricatures to be killed, then we will see. Nothing lasts forever and empires rise and fall all the time. Maybe when someone disembowels the one's you love our yourselves walking down the street you will realise that this is your karma.

Probably fucking stupid banana or mother will die in sleep meme

picked black... nothing happend! Faggot scammer!

Not dark but kek'd heartily

i said pick a color you dumbass
Black isnt a colour. Its the lack of light.

smile

>Being a massive faggot
>Googling dicks instead of posting your own acorn

doesnt work for me

Nobody gives a fuck about your wetback ass, I'm sure there is some wetback site for you to post your savage language shit

>Straight outta options

youtube.com/watch?v=b3OrAKuwNa4

love how you have that faggots youtube up

Filename

she has wonderfull breasts. if only she wasn't that fat ...

Nigger, do you want us to bring back the whip? Because we can anytime you feel ready to hurt those that feed you, clothe you, and pay for your little niglet's medical care.

Now, go to a nigger country, and go to the place where wild blacks live, they have a flint, the highest achievement they have made. They can't even smelt iron.

Whites lead because we are superior. The simple fact of the matter is you are inferior, or otherwise you would have the same accomplishments and technology as we do, and sadly, you do not.

Kill yourself

LOL

?

>neutral milk hotel

wat dat

Just turned up a buncha shit on a phone photo editing software. Got this.

wtf is happening

story? why she mad?

why is any fat woman with a scowl on her face mad?
feminism

youtu.be/A059r0Sxd5A
How many 10 year old kids could you kill with your bare hands if locked in an empty room room the size of a basketball court?

I really really really really really like this image, can i save it?

I'd say somewhere between 10 and 20 before I start getting overwhelmed. Depends on whether they're Amerilards or something more dangerous.

I like how he writes "first of March" like a true gentlemen sir instead of 3/1/13

lost, here's your (you), you deserve it

I DONT GET THE MEME, WHAT IS IT

About 40. Set the tone from the get go just in case there is a Beserker in the mix. Peel the first kids facial tissue back?

Join our Sup Forums Telegram group chat. 103 memebers currently. .

telegram.me/joinchat/Dh0kg0FWmDrdaXToSVwREQ

Another phonephag here, I don't know, but judging by the amount of responses it's probably: " reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight"