I turned on my iphone and it says disabled, try again in 24 thousand fucking minutes...

I turned on my iphone and it says disabled, try again in 24 thousand fucking minutes? What the fuck happened to my iphone? What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats about 40 hours, you'll be fine

>what do I do?

Buy an Android applefag

2 things
You're a liar
Or you're dumb as fuck.
Anyways look up online ,how to hard reset iphone. It's fairly easy only problem is that you're going to lose everything.

I'm not an applefag I just got a damn good deal. Need this shit now.

I JUST turned it on! I didn't fail it or anything.

That's 400.

It's not even connecting at all what the fuck is going on?!

Someone tried to unlock your phone until it locked up your iphone as a safety feature.

Have you left your phone unattended?

No he stole it but he's too much of a pussy to admit it on an anonymous image board

Gp to an apple store & talk to a wizard

If you enter the wrong code constantly, over and over again, like if you're burteforcing the password, it will do this as a security feature.

Well then switch to Android bruv
Do what I said and you will have in unlocked or you can take it to an apple store I don't know . I'm a android user .

This

Nope, is this a weird bug? Did someone install some kind of shit to let them do this?

CHECKED EM WHY DID NOBODY NOTICE

I didn't steal it, last year I had everything stolen from me right on christmas, wouldn't do that shit to anyone else

It's possible. But dude, you have way more information on where the phone has been, who has had it, and what you're doing with it than anyone else here, so it's really hard to tell you when you're the one who should know.

Did you try to break into someone's phone not realizing this would happen?

Czeched

SATAN QUINTS WOW AM I THE ONLY ONE TO WITNESS THAT???!!!

Do you not know how to reply? Reset the thing. Or take it to an apple store. Then keep it, or buy an Android

SATAN

Holy shit nice

Sorry, I'm a little stressed.

Quints 6, Satan is that you?

I get it man. I've bricked phones and shit before.

Greetings. My name is Patrick Bateman™, and I have contacted you for important matters.

I have taken notice to your post. It is of high quality™, but it's not the contents of the post that I'm interested by, it's the post-number.

Your post-number is unlike any other that I've ever seen. It is unique, as no other will ever obtain your distinct strand of numbers, but that is not the only unique thing about it.

Look at the numbers at the very end. Take a close look at them, and you might even realize it, too. Your post-number has ended in repeating digits, that is why I am contacting you.

I don't want to seem like a bother, as I understand that you're very busy crafting hundreds of quality™ posts such as the one I am replying to, but this is a matter more important than posts. It's a matter of life and death.

Here on [b], it is the most important rule of all that repeating digits much be checked and kek'd, that is why I am contacting you. I am here to check and kek your repeating digits, for it is a matter of religious importance.

So, after all this patience and discussion, I will now check your repeating digits. Here I go: #Checked

Now that your repeating digits have been checked by me, it is now time for me to leave. I cannot spend all day checking your repeating digits, no matter how much I love them. The reason? More digits must be checked.

Regards, Patrick Bateman™

Yes my son.

It won't even connect to iTunes this is shit

Well if it comes to it, what cheap android phone would be good?

watch me get these HEXADUBS

Probably whichever one you can steal the easiest.

Boom

Nexus 5

Thanks anyway people. Shit sucks tho

I see my coworkers and classmates leave their phones charging in communal areas all the time, where everyone has access. I also see constantly in the search history of computers people googling about "spy apps for iphone" etc.

Guys, if you don't think your friends and cowokers and calssmates would eaves drop on you and everything you do when it's as simple as installing an app, then you don't know people.

It's ubiquitous. Husbands buying their wives new smartphones preinstalled with it, parents giving their kids the same, etc. I'm not saying this is what happened to OP, but it happens all the time all over the world. And hey, it's not just that. That is something anyone can do, there are also real hackers and exploiters who can do more with less.

smartphones are like windows. Most people think it's their private little party, but communication goes both ways, and everywhere in between.

CHECK EM

I recommend a Samsung Galaxy. You can get an older one like the 4 or 5 and they are solid phones. The generic Prime is ok, too, just less powerful. It's hard to go wrong with android unless you can't imagine life without your iphone GUI.

Yep. Impressive. Someone managed to fuck your shit up user. Hard reset I guess, lose it all.

What the fuck? Ill never be impressed with dubs again.

dude once i got

try this
cheesespin.net/