I really love my girlfriend but she is extremely needy. She doesn't cheat, she's pretty stable...

I really love my girlfriend but she is extremely needy. She doesn't cheat, she's pretty stable, not really that complicated and she was a virgin when i met her. Really pretty girl and no im not gonna share pics. I just want some advice. She acts like a princess and it gets on my nerves a bit because she does it often. Cries a lot about really stupid things (staying home alone, her computer keeps crashing ecc.) im 21 she's 20

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tits or GTFO fagget

Tits or gtfo

Get her to take this.
16personalities.com/
Read up on it, see if you can handle it.

>She doesn't cheat
kek

Also see:
I never done this before to anyone
I never felt something like this before
You are the best
I'll never leave you
I would never lie to you
I love you

Get her to post tits.

i've been with plenty of sluts. just take my word on it or whatever man

already did. i think she commander

fuckin type tits into google you lonely faggots

she's greek and came from a very conservative family. she isn't but was extremely effected by them

Does her crying have an effect on your actions? So if she's crying about staying home alone, does that situation end with you just not going out? If so that's textbook manipulation m80, I had a girlfriend who pulled that shit all the time when I was your age.

based user

she hasn't said any of those except for the last one obviously.. she isn't your regular slutty attention seeking walking vagina, and that's why for once in my life i can honestly say i love a girl. that shit's rare

Comes to Sup Forums for advice, tells people to enter tits in Google, as if it's a silly request here. Nice start OP.

It does effect what i do sometimes.. Been spending alot less time with my friends. Hopefully she will eventually understand, she was way worse when the relationship started. She never had many friends because of social anxiety and paranoia, she suffers alot from it cause she grew up in albania as a greek girl.. not a fun place if you're greek

dude i get it man. i've been here for a bit.. i just want an honest thread going. eh fuck it say whatever you want just tell me your experiences on this matter

You need to stand up for yourself then - she won't just magically understand over time, you need to explain it. As much as you love each other, she can't just emotionally manipulate you into doing what she wants. She needs to understand that a relationship only works when both partners have their own separate lives and determine their own destiny within the context of the relationship. You don't act as a single being.

Even though you're saying she's gotten better, I'd say that if you don't nip this in the bud sooner or later you will end up with her just calling all of the shots on everything with barely any regard for your wellbeing. Don't fall into the trap of wanting to be her saviour or whatever because she has issues and you're the only one who can look after her. She'll become reliant on you and then you'll just be living to please her 24/7 before 10 years have suddenly passed by and you'll realise you haven't been living for yourself.

30 fag here

user... don't feel like you have to settle. i'd suggest making a list of things you want in a relationship and things you don't want. You WILL be able to find that person, and when you do you will realize you should have done it sooner.

Thank you user. I really appreciate the advice.. I'll have a talk with her about it

No problem user, best of luck

Smack that bitch up and put her in her place, OP.
>taking shit from a female
>ever

Yo, you got that photo of him holding a marrow?

pic related, it's the one I'm looking for

Here you go, mate

Dude you're 21. You're going to be alive on average another 50-60 years. Between that time and now, you're going to want to put your dick in something else other than your current girlfriend.

My advice? Dump her, you're going to split up eventually anyways. Focus on banging as many chicks as you can for a while and get it out of your system. Around 30-35, start looking for the one. Getting a virgin is overrated trust me dude once you hit like 24 you stop giving a shit.

Nice marrow.

If you really love her,like you claim you do, you'll get over the things that annoy you about her.That simple...

Dude if you already are getting sick of someone at 21, imagine waking up next to them the rest of your life. You don't like her. Just end it and enjoy your 20s

Aw someone is a butthurt loser who got cheated on and dumped.

I understand that but i've fooled around alot between 16 and 20. Kind of sick of sluts and one night stands. I wouldn't be in this relationship unless i knew she was a good girl
Very true but I just need to make her understand that i need space sometimes