6319029655 text the bitch Non-Stop

6319029655 text the bitch Non-Stop

she has cool eyes

NYPA faggot.
Sage

yeah right i'm not giving that thing my #

IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, AND I'M NOT, THIS KIND OF FAGGOTRY IS HIGHLY UNWANTED HERE. SO HERE FAGGOT, ENJOY THE ONLY TACO YOU'RE EVER GOING TO PUT YOUR TONGUE IN, IN YOUR SAD LIFE.

faggot

>"I better go out of my way to let OP know I'm not going to help in the raid."

Actually, this is a good time to use that. No raid until we get a reason OP.

is the 10 seconds really out of his way tho?

Yes.

Nypa

She looks like she just got her drivers permit. Did she break up with you in math class, OP?

why?

because you didn't realize a chubby bitch with neon red fucking hair was a bad life choice? or do you actually have a good reason?

NYPA

>>Not your Personal Army

So I'm guessing OP only stayed long enough to post the thread and just expected a personal army to do whatever.

ABANDON THREAD

"raid"

HAHA

This girl probably rejected OP who has a trecher colins face

nypa nigger

first of all I know you guys are not my personal amry she's just an asshole that doesn't do anything with your life so I'm done with her so and she just got a new phone so be a lot funnier

>first of all I know you guys are not my personal amry she's just an asshole that doesn't do anything with your life so I'm done with her so and she just got a new phone so be a lot funnier
OP confirmed underage.
BTW: her being an asshole isn't a reason to raid. We want details.

should be a moron in life and that's it
and hangs out with abusive boyfriends that beat the shit out of her all the time

txted her. meeting for drinks later.

the only thing she doesn't life is do nothing smoke drugs and gets high off of pain pills and hangs out with abusive boyfriends

>not quoting

Op here. Imma be honest, shes underage and I fucked her. I knew I shouldn't have, but that pussy..

Anyway now she's saying the babies mine. Time to run away. Cover my tracks Sup Forumsrothers, spread confusion.

"she" is probably just you trying to get a list of numbers.

Implying it is, or will be, happening