myfaerielove.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

Sure happy bday

Sure

thank you guys
how are you

Memes are my only reason to live

Happy birthday, user! How young are you today?

Pretty shitty.

happy birthday user

Also Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday OP. Another year sneaks by.

Just get drunk like everyone else.
Also have a nice bday fag

Hey happy birthday user
Whats your plans for today ?
Whats wrong ?

who is that?

im 23 now, and ive literally wasted all of those years in my room
but thank you!
is theres anything i can do to help you out?
T-thanks

my kidney would die cus im already on meds

no plans, ive just been sleeping
no presents or hugs or anything and the day is almost over

not too good

Hope your starting to feel better user. People making an attempt is something.

that's irrelevant, we're here for the birthday user

tearing up atm

Happy bday user
Have an internet hug~

What kind of meds? Czu im taking antidepressiver and sleeping pills and it does nothing when i drink, besides getting drunk obviously.

western europe ?
Its your birthday, do something special, anything you want ?

get a gf, maybe that will make you happy

if you go to a denny's, you get a free grand slam. if you go to several, you'll be fat and happy.

anyways, happy birthday user

Did someone say cawk?

happy birthday

Nah im just an edgy teen that's spending his life just like you. Got no reasons to go outside and school's shit. I've been mentally fucked since i was in the fifth grade since i was mentally abused by my teacher and that led to me being bullied the whole elementary school and currently in high school. I really think i'm a bit crazy. Depression and anxiety have been with me for about 6 years and that isn't helping so yeah...

Sorry anons i needed to get that off my chest. Haven't had a friend...ever.

wat a homo

Sure thing Happy Birthday.

I used to but now they are all cunts. I don't want friends anymore.

Sounds like OP needs to make an effort to do something for OP. Go crazy, buy that thing you've been wanting. IDK, something that might bring you some joy. Sometimes when we expect things from others we set ourselves up for a let down. Move a muscle, change something. Sorry I don't have better ideas OP.

bait?

why?

where're you from? happy birthday though

She's almost bbw ugly

no money, absolutely no friends anymore either
ive lost contact with everyone i thought to be a friend because they moved on with their life

denmark, thanks!

If you name starts with M, hello friend.

how old are you? sorry if you answered the question already, lil too drunk to get motivated to read it all

Shit. Only up from here then. I have a feeling you might have a change if you open up a bit. Sounds like your in the process of giving up. Don't give up.

Yeea booy!! YYEEA HAPPY BIRTHDAY

sorry to dissapoint, it starts with S

you're still young. what makes you happy? i mean, when you go out for fun

all the happy birthday replies made my eyes vomit salt, but happy salt

I was almost certain when I read
>my kidney would die cus im already on meds
Anyway, know there's more than just you. Feliz cupleaƱos

i really dont go out besides when i go to school
there really arent many things i enjoy besides a small handfull of games, other than that i browse the web all day

and holy shit i think a cat just died outside

More life, is opportunity. Having time is never a bad thing. Trust in yourself, if nothing else.

see the cat as a present, my friend

think you should grab yourself some beers and go out. just alone. right now. don't go to the city or shit like that, just to a park or the sea, if you live nearby. bring your favorite music, watch the stars and enjoy yourself

Happy Birthday OP. To some cultures, your sacred today.

that actually sounds like a cool idea, i live 3kilometers from a beach
but id have to buy alchohol first
fuck i got school tomorrow... fuck it

i guess that wraps up the thread, heading to the convenience store and then to the beach
bye lads and thank you all so much!

you decision what's more important to you. but i think a few hours will be fine. you won't be wasted anyways

gotta go. wish you the best, bud. don't give up on yourself. i've been through some shit like this myself. getting off the computer and getting time for myself outside - even alone - made me get clear what i want to change and what i actualy can change. stay strong

Happy birthday op, number one fag here

fuck its so dark outside, ill find some other spot than the beach

no bar nearby?

nope
im off soonish tho

Hey user, there is nothing wrong with being lonely, I am 18 at University and I literally don't hang out with people or anything, I just like it like that, I live alone and everything is okay, just try to find someone to talk to every once in a while you will feel refreshed

So, OP, happy bday from Polishfags!

Happy Birthday from Silicon Valley OP.

try 5 more years of that

anyways guys, thank you all so much
i have like 40+ bottles im going to cash in at the convenience store now to buy some beer and ill find a spot to chill

fuck i wish i had some friends that would just be here to play vidya with or watch berserk or some shit

cya later
oh and my skype is "ownerboner" if anyone wants to talk with me later

Happy birthday from some south american shithole OP.
And I just made the biggest mistake ever on my entire life.

so innocent

I just got into this thread, but I'll send you a message later, OP. I understand you, man. Happy birthday, stay strong.

I used to think that way. Then the as the year passes... you will see the terrible mistake you made.

I'll take this b8. Please tell me this was your first ever post on Sup Forums and also the biggest mistake of your life

Where was OP from?

WTF u talkin about. i'm peruvian, and I heard this site is the closest you can get to the deep web witout being ilegal

Moar of her plez
Happy bday op

Well Peruvians are indeed shit, so that half is at least true

myfaerielove.tumblr.com/