Is it true that ameriburgers rate phelps over bolt?

Is it true that ameriburgers rate phelps over bolt?
how do they even think swimming gets even remotely close to running, sprinting is the ultimate sport

A person from a country who hasn't won anything shouldn't have the right to speak

Running isn't a sport it's an activity.

> bribing ioc to make sure there's thousands of swimming events that America wins due to systematic, institutional doping.....thus allowing murrica to dominate the medals table.

America used to be a country based on morals and ethics

no one in this country actually gives a shit about swimming or sprinting

On the topic of "greatest athlete." Who has the resume Phelps has? His level of success and dominance is literally just better than everyone else's. In the end that's really the only thing that can decide who's "the greatest."

On the topic of if it matters.
No. In a week the Olympics will be over, the US will have the highest medal count and no one will care. We'll get back to circlejerking our custom made jew sports and all will be good with the world.

praise jesus

americans overvalue swimming because they're good at it

Nah, it's not true. Bolt is far superior. Although likely a drug cheat.

Not him but that's a really retarded logic, the same type of logic that morons use when they say you can't criticize a movie because you have never made one.

Argeniggers once again prove how stupid they are.

Anybody who thinks Phelps isn't the greatest Olympian of all time is a high functioning retard

Also Mexicans are shit tier athletes all around

If running isn't a sport then neither is swimming

Learn to swim britburka

>Although likely a drug cheat.

Stop acting like this statement doesn't apply to most Olympians

Swimming is more athletic than running, a full body workout. You're swimming against the resistance of the water you're in. Not to mention timing your breaths is critical before you go underwater. Don't have to worry about that shit racing on land.

we are good for violence and violence related sports

You're right, neither are sports.

No one in America gives a shit about either except for every four years. These arguments only happen on Uzbekistanian shadow puppet making forums

They just focus on it for the ridiculous medal potential

phelps is too, those 'bulb therapies' are to hide the injection needle marks on their skin

Because he beat your big drug cheat?

Phelps can run 100m.

Bolt can't butterfly for 400m.

/thread

Phelps didn't even win any of the swimming events that actually matter. Two Aussies and a Chink got them

No because being the best swimmer is like being the best player in the little leagues. The competition is higher in sprinting

I don't see any Mexican hockey players. Oh yeah you 3rd world bean niggers can't afford ice.

swimming happens underwater, think about the difficulty involved

any nigger can put on a pair of shoes and run. this is why kenyans dominate runing. notice Bolt's hGh hairline by the way

>Bolt is the best in the world at a really fundamental human movement, running.

>Phelps is the best at a convoluted, inefficient movement through an environment humans don't really need to go into

I love how hard Americans defend swimming only because of Phelps, if it wasn't for him they'd be shitting all over swimming too.

>convoluted, inefficient movement through an environment humans don't really need to go into
Wow, it's almost like it's a sport or something.

Bolt is overrated i can run the 100m in 14 seconds and im white 5'8 and dont do any training. if i was black, tall and trained i'd probably run it in 7-8 seconds

that's just rude m8

>Swimming is more athletic than running, a full body workout. You're swimming against the resistance of the water you're in. Not to mention timing your breaths is critical before you go underwater. Don't have to worry about that shit racing on land.

This. Swimming is much harder and less intuitive activity to learn than running.

Foreigners only worship Captain Phillips because he isn't American.

He hasn't even matched Carl Lewis in individual golds.

>implying the 200m and 400m free are relevant

Stick to your roidcycle, Britbong.

Phelps only does the butterfly, which is a meme stroke. Freestyle is the only swimming event that actually matters.

No, don't really considering that I am not an assblasted country that can't get in the top 10 on the medal table as the host country.

Nope. 200 IM is THE event, because it shows a versatility in all the different strokes.

No one cares about "le fastest man in the water" like they care about the fastest man alive in sprinting.

>muh meme medals

It's like black guys with their dicks, literally only americans defend swimming.

fpbp

leave it to some american retard to completely miss the point kek

>a leaf
>basic understanding of sports
Pick one

says the bblack and brown people who have never swam 50m in their lives.

>I rate Bolt
get a grip

Its not like you folks can. Pools being the same color of the flag n all

What's your point? That doing a natural activity quickly is superior to sporting.

Well eating is a natural activity, so explain how Bolt is a better athlete than pic related.

bolt would literally be risking his life if he attempted to swim 400m in any amount of time using any stroke.

Whatever you say tyrone.

>still assblasted that Kobayashi got booted from competitive eating.
Although to be fair, Joey Chestnut has been the king for nearly a decade now, 2015 nonwithstanding.

There's nothing fundamental about sprinting at hamstring tearing speeds for 20 seconds

>tfw our grill won the open water swimming contest and we now ahve 50% of the open water contest golds

I wish there were 5k, 6k, 7k, 8k and 9k contests aswell.

Swimming is the ultimate stat babby competition.

Imagine how many rings you would get if you had to compete against the fucking clippers every time.

Exactly.

Sup Dequan?

That and we are really shitty team players thats why mexico has had good boxers and for a while in the 2000s we had good competitors at tae kwan do, now the poor preformance in this olympics is also due to the baffling level of corruption and ineptitude there currently is in conade (national sports comission) shits crazy even for our thirld world beaner country standars

>comparing different sports
wtf i hate Sup Forums now, this is the most normie thing to do, fuck off

>I'm black

kek

Sup swim babby.

>The fattest country in the world lecturing about the best athletes

Fugging keks

Not much, just chillin in my pineapple under the sea watching memenastics.

Phelps is incredible but swimming is boring to watch and hard to practice, meanwhile anyone can run and "fastest man alive" has a nice ring to it.

>people on Sup Forums will actually choose the nigger over a white man just because he's american

yeah. I guess probably because Phelps is the greatest olympian of all time and has more than double the amount of golds as second place.

So more competition in running and making the medals of Bolt more valuable? Got ya.

that's because there isn't a 1m,2m,3m,4m,5m,6m,7m,8m,9m sprint

>America used to be a country based on morals and ethics

lol, fuck that. It was - and still is - a country based on legal rights and freedoms, because that sort of system actually works. American "morals and ethics" have consistently been pretty destitute (see: slavery, Indian removal, evangelical Christianity, hippies, hookup culture, whatever)

If going fast in water can be 30 different sports then there should be 30 sports for running on grass, sand, ice, grit, stone e.t.c.

Phelps (in his prime and overall) and Bolt are/were both insanely dominant. Americans acknowledge how great Bolt is too. Stop with this petty "DURR stupid Americans think the greatest complete swimmer of all time is actually good!! XD" nonsense. They're both amazing and it will be a long time before we see someone as dominant as either of them again