Wanna buy a new phone i thinking xperia x, lg g5 or nexus 6p. What would you pref and why?

Wanna buy a new phone i thinking xperia x, lg g5 or nexus 6p. What would you pref and why?

Nokia 3310

S7 because all of your choices are zero dollars down pieces of shit

lg g4

already got it

why g4 and not g5?

iPhone 7

not iphone user

switch coward

xperia sp, I find it pretty reliable and has good battery life, not too big, not too small, and if you can find it, it has an awesome protection "case" too.

I definitely recommend it, but I know that some people like to either show off (cuz of the size of the phone) or simply like "superior specs", but remember that it's a phone, just a phone.

too expensive for no reason

And i got xperia Z now

also, not that expensive if I recall correctly

Before you buy a nexus, wait what the future holds for the pixel devices.

pixel devices? whats that?

>lacks courage
enjoy your outdated analog phone

too low specs

Xperia SP is 3 years old and stupid, but CM13 is supported

4th of October is a Google event. Rumors are there will be no more nexus devices, instead Google will announce devices under the name "pixel".

hmmm thanks for the info

Wiko U Feel like shit

that's what I said, keep bragging about "specs".
So what if it is ? the important is that it works.
unlike those current glass weak phones out there.

I don't know what "glass weak phones" are, but are you implying that other phones don't work?

So xperia x not even negotiate? its off?

Xiaomi mi5

from experience, many of the "new phones" break from the slightest fall on the ground or whatev, the sp kinda is in between the new and the old phones that could withstand some falls and stay nice.

I have broken one, only one, and it was because it fell in water for some time.

I may have a biased vision of phones, but nearly every single one were used up to when they would stop functionning, so around 3-4 years, more like 2 for the sp tho.

still pref the infi loop

i will go and take a better look live about that phone maybe its worth

Thanks bro

anything just not android phone

/thread

holy shit me too, why is the ending so unsatisfying?

THIS

Bless ya kind sir