so there's this girl, who after a year still longs for me
yet decided at the beginning of that year she needs to go back to her ex

why?
because she, and that we both established
>fears to be alone
>knows what she's getting out of him
>thinks he is immature (she is his first), childish at times and inexperienced
>she sees me as her mature, experienced guy
>she's clinging on to that teenage relationship because every other failed around them and she wants to show everyone that it can exist

two days ago
>can we get some more distance between us? aka not write with each other?
>need to make myself clear what i want
>writing with you is making me sorta just look into one way

now what do?

rape her

Jesus. Not fucking helping

How old are you's two. Late teens/early 20s I was a retard when it came to decisions like that. I went back to my ex after getting an opportunity with an honest to goodness cool dude. I was stupid and I paid for it but everyone learns at their own pace.

Give her some space if that's what she's asking and turn your attention elsewhere. You can't really speed up these kinds of things. If they don't get it they don't get it - but somebody else will.

me mid twenty, she's early 20s

i am giving her that space
but i think ultimately she's too much of a coward to choose the thing she wants deep down

nah man
saved

ITT: OP is butthurt

dude, you left the feels thread just to make your own? why?

nah not really

sorry man, made this thread because the feels thread looked like it would 404

Can't make a coward brave yo.

Not gonna lie, probably the minute you get with someone else she'll reach out to you.

>Can't make a coward brave yo.
guess so

she knows all those things about why she is doing, what she is doing
yet refuses to just take a step forward and just stays in the territory she knows out of comfort

she will, she told me she'd be sad if i'd find another girl

yeah, i understand, i don't think you're gonna get alot of serious opinions by making your own thread tho

then OP is just too much of a faggot to wait it out like a man

I fucked up my life in a similar way in highschool, didn't get laid for a long ass time because of it

retard

eh, it's in the other thread too so dunno
i'm not waiting solely on her decision user
explain

Manipulation. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

Token: you can do better

Never encourage this kind of behavior and think of the precident it sets for the future if you just let her wag you around.

Let her be retarded for a while while she's sorting out her twenties and go find someone who already has their shit sorted.

>why bother explaining anything if OP choses to be a fag and bitch about girls on 4chins

Just go to a strip club and get your dick wet if you want that, if not then let girls do their thing and just swoop in for the kill

already on my way on doing that user

not gonna let her play me like a fool over and over again
especially not whilest doing the whol on/off thing for a year now

Just give her distance.
She'll either figure her shit out and come crawling back, or she'll go her own way and you can go yours.

already am
and i'm certain she will choose, once again, the easy way out
not that it concerns me that much, but it's just plain dumb that she's going everything her mind and body is telling her

Gotta let her get through this. Give her the space. Try and find someone else.
She's unlikely to choose you. You're already her "second choice", as much as it might hurt to hear it. Getting with someone else will force her to realise that you're not always going to be there as a fall back option and in turn likely make her fight to try and get you.
We're weird creatures, man. I'm sorry you're stuck in this loop, 'cause it never ends well.