Whites

Whites.
Imagine how great the world would be without them.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/18/jeb-bush/jeb-bush-says-barack-obama-will-add-more-debt-all-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You got the Chinese and the greeks. Almost everything we did we owe them.

Did you know that Men's Rights Activists tried to boycott Fury Road for being feminist? What are they going to boycott next? Alien?

Totally

If they weren't around you wouldn't be able to make this post nigger

g8 b8 m8.
>[citation needed]

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

Around the world,
>the average IQ for East Asians centers around >106; that for Whites, about 100; and
>that for Blacks, about 85 in the United States >and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa.

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

Blacks have never created a fucking thing.

Greeks are white.....and the Chinese have only begun loaning the west money in recent decades. Fuck out of here retard.

the world would be the same, but it would still be at the stone age
everything white people did, all others did too. white people were simply much for effective on doing it

Alien is, by definition, a feminist movie.

We don't have to imagine. Look at Rhodesia, it was the gem of Africa. Then the blacks took over and turned it into a nightmare shithole.

how the hell did i end up typing for instead of more?

Greeks are greek. They have swarthy skin, and middle eastern dna. Read a book.

fucking how?
None of the male cast are degraded to brainless sex crazed monsters, so it can't be a feminist movie.

It is also by definition, a great movie. There are a lot of great feminist movies and games.

Female main character
Rapey penis monster
Ridley Scott is a feminist
Great fucking movie.

Fifi's fury is my favourite feminist game

>pulling 87% of statistics out our asses

>Killing 70% of cops
I'd like to see where they got that statistic.
>Stealing 90% of lands
They would if they had the power.
>Killing 80% of wildlife
Most poachers are African
>Spraying poison in the sky
It's a downside of being advanced enough to have plains. If you believe in chemtrails then nothing else you say is valid.
>Putting poison in water
I'll give them that one
>Making false promises
Obama. Need I say more?
>Taxing for what you own
Again, Obama.
>Hanging and bombing people
Kek has this guy been to Africa or even Detroit?
>Lying to children
Yes they are. They're saying that they wuz kangz.

without whites asians would of conquered since middle east would still be shit hole, africa would be even worse
americas would be at best 1600s era tech right now
whites and asians made the world what it is today so stop complaining

Great feminist games
Metroid
Last Of Us
Undertale
Dragon Age
Mass Effect
Bayonetta
Life Is Strange

literally everything from this list is some nigger somewhere doing right now

And to think if we get rid of the niggers in America (13%) of total pop. We could eliminate 50%of all murders

Why do you all act like Obama is the worst president ever? Considering the guy before him, he's the high end of this mediocre.

Citation needed. There is some Turkish ancestry but it is mostly Slav, Vlach, and Albanian. Kill yourself sperg.

>
Making false promises
Obama. Need I say more?
>Taxing for what you own
Again, Obama.

You went full retard here

Basically translates to "nothing personnel kid" Is that one of Trump's retweets?

He gave us more debt than the last ten presidents combined.

Would be a shithole like africa has been since white people pulled out of their colonies.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

> Some Turkish
>White

And you immediately tell me to kill myself. No homework tonight, kid?

No...that's like saying taco translates to earthworm. Are you stupid?

Soon though

I know there is literally no sign of me being free right now but I know that some day I will buy nuclear guns from china and I'll bomb whiteys ass

I just know it it can't go on my entire life this is not possible, I refuse to accept it and I know that I'll find a way out, even if it's killing other people.

Because he sent the U.S. down this spiral of race politics and SJWism with his clear divisiveness. Making the statement "Trayvon could have been my son" when he is justifiably killed sparked this new era of hate whitey cause "dey killin us in da streets" The fact he only speaks up when BLACKS are killed shows alot about where he stands. His talk after the dallas shootings was basically, this is what happens when cops are shooting nigs and cops are basically to blame for this mans actions. Worst president in recent history and he has led the U.S. down the rabbit hole of SJW oppression Olympics.

>"The last guy was worse. That means Obama is good."

>Implying Obama is innocent.
No you went full retard.

Citation

Because last I heard, that debt came from the Iraq War. What spending did Obama do? I remember him ending a war, not starting one.

Curious, what defines a "feminist game"?

truth.
Obama did pretty much jack shit. Except fuck up the health care system. I mean if you believe Bush really did orchestrate 9/11 then i guess you can say Bush is equally as bad.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/18/jeb-bush/jeb-bush-says-barack-obama-will-add-more-debt-all-/

You know nothing.

That sounds like your saying he's the worst because you dislike him, not because he's the worst. There have been dozens of presidents worse than him.

The vast majority of greeks are "white." Get over it.

>I didn't get to make any decisions about how the world is run but take whatever discontent you have about the way the world is now and use it to assure yourself that whatever decisions I would have made would be vastly superior and solve literally all problems in the world.

Immensely flawed logic, a world run by blacks would probably resemble the continent run largely by blacks or a neighborhood inhabited by them. All bear the scars of pointless infighting and develop very, very slowly if at all tending to be abandoned or destroyed more often than they succeed. I don't think a world run by blacks would even have people left in it, they'd probably all starve. Without whites you would either be just now coming into the iron age of technological development or you would all be dead.

Strong female characters and progressive tone.

What is with people and jet streams is everyone just ape shit nigger insane?

Is Mass Effect better than Dragon Age?

It's called Detroit and pretty much all of Africa.

How much longer will you blame whites for your failures as a species?

Well
>Dirt->earthworm
>Dirt->mexican->taco
I can see some similarities

Is Bioshock Infinite a feminist game? Elizabeth spends as much time saving you as being a damsel.

baito thread ahs succeeded once again.
sage in all fields

Is Bayonetta a feminist game? It seems pretty sexualized. Or is it satirically sexualized, like Lollipop Chainsaw?

Fuck yeah it is

A bit of an ambiguous description but I think I get the gist of it.

>dislike
I literally just stated why he has been so decisive and how that makes him the worst. No shit its my opinion last time I checked there was no standard measure for how good a president is.

*divisive

Yea because all of those things require intelligence.
Nig nogs wish they could do all of these things but simply lack the intellectual capcity to do so

>Metroid
bullshit, that was just a coincidence, although the rest I can agree

Considering Nixon and Clinton broke the law, and Lincoln freed the slaves, I think there is.

If you were to rank the president's best to worst, he'd be about middle.

jhkjhlkjh

It was a Nintendo ripoff of Alien. Coincidence my ass. They even had the underwear scene at the end.

Just as saying. Aren't their more white people in america than there are blacks? I mean, doesn't that just make it more likely for a black person to commit crime against a white person, and less likely to be vice versa? This is all theory oc

The vast majority of Greeks are Greek, they live in paradise and choose not to intermingle with other groups. When they did that DNA test on three celebrity Greeks their DNA came back 90%- 95% Greek

Fuck no it's not

You'd think so, but crime is usually about convenience, not race. You rob your neighbors, you don't go across town.

I know, right? Laundry would get done a lot faster.

We are talking about clothes. Right?

They both hold a special place in my heart, but I played Dragon Age first.

Racist motherfucker

>A civilization whose greatest accomplishments in the past 500 years are thick yoghurt and over 50% unemployment,

>And another civilization that doesn't know the meaning of the phrases human rights, pollution control, or not intentionally running over and killing pedestrians that are struck by motor vehicles due to archaic reparation laws

>The two eggs in the proverbial basket to be the torchbearers for our civilization:

>A country stuffed to the brim with lazy, bearded men drinking bad wine, or a country sized plastics production firm staffed with toothless, dog eaters

How very, very drole. We have nothing to fear with those two manning the tiller.

no, obama was worse than bush somehow. bush being bad is overstated anyways. he wasn't good, but the two biggest things he gets flak for weren't really his fault. the recession was not his fault at all really, and the war in iraq was probably alot more justified than public opinion will ever claim. going in, the war was relatively favorable by the population and the way it was managed caused very little loss of american troops. the kicker will always be that we didn't find wmd's, but the part that people gloss over is that we gave hussein 3 months notice before ever inspecting for weapons. he very well may have had them, we will never know for sure. almost all of our national security and intelligence agencies believed he did though, and being the president, bush took all of the brunt when it came out that we couldn't find the weapons. the way the war was handled was not terrible, its just a few miscues that made it very politically unpopular, inflating the hate against bush to unreasonable levels. again, he wasn't good, he did plenty of stupid and bad things, but against obama, when you consider things without the hindsight we have now, he doesn't seem so bad.

definitely no feminist intent though, japs in the 80s didn't give a shit about that

It's like voting for Trump! You don't want to see them succeed.

Makes sense, its more just weird is all. If they're all so close to one another you'd think they'd rob and shoot one another more. I'm obviously not a professional on it. Guess its a matter of "remember where you came from" or something g like it

Obama has done an acceptable job, and hasn't made a complete punchline out of himself. I hate Obama, but at least he's competent.

made my day

Dicks out for Dragon Age