Is this a big celebration of faggotry and degeneracy?

is this a big celebration of faggotry and degeneracy?

yes you've come to the right place faggot

>har har..
you think this guy is considering suicide now that his home state has ((((turned)))))

Saw Justin this morning actually

is he "okay"

he perfected the numale look before it was even a thing

>>>/tumblr/

Why is he so perfect?

if balding in your 30s and trying to cover it up is perfection than I don't wanna be perfect

blood bank is still the best thing he's ever done

what the fuck is beth/rest
(its not even ironically funny and ruins what is otherwise an 8)

>being a boring, disingenuous sellout numale
>perfect

Straight Pride Motherfucker.. damn straight

Yes

t. degenerate faggot

>NUMALE NUMALE NUMALE NUMALE
yeah we get it you're insecure

I'm not sure, he was acting kinda weird

how was he acting weird

bon iver is textbook numale, not insecure to point out a fact

Is that a Jojo reference?

Well, I saw him at a grocery store in Eau Claire. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

He makes cool music and his clothing taste is good. To me he's superior.

whats up with his nip?

>Bon Iver

SRS? Are you a basic bitch 'indie' girl from 2008 or what? I bet you still go to starbucks unironically.

>I judge music fashionably

you should be on project runway, faggot

Of course we all wish to be born with lots of testosterone and a big dick. But if we aren't, there's no point in pursuing masculinity. There's no point in pursuing women. There's no point in being proud of anything other than the anti-(something that we don't have that we wish to have).

Straight and well endowed and testosterone flooded men are the luckiest human beings. I always wish i was them. I fantasize to be one of them. My straight hatred, women hatred, is just the expression of my frustration. Everytime i look in the mirror i'm angry and bitter and hateful. Also whenever i touch my dick i get angry.

all gays have weird nips, you can always tell them apart by that

>>Sup Forums

nah I only get my coffee from fair trade organizations

How is starbucks unfair trade ?

You are clearly the gay nipple expert we've been waiting for

lol look at him

But most women would totally fuck this guy. Makes me feel bad about being born like what i am rn.

>Of course we all wish to be born with lots of testosterone and a big dick.

Can't say I ever did desu.

Pretty happy being me, all things considered.