H/fur

H/fur

not op but i'll keep thread up for as long as i can.

I love herm cock

anybody else here?

can we get some big balls and loads of cum?

well that answers my question.

how 'bout this?

Please, kill yourselves.

might as well let thread die, last one guys.

sorry would help keep the thread alive but hard drive died in my comp

eh screw it.

gonna keep it going.

lovely thanks :)

no problem.

Tbh ive not seen some of these before wish my drive haddent died or these would have been added think i had a few thousand pics

did your drive burnout/crash?

a few months after having it comp still had power through it but went to black screen and all usb lights went out getting new one soon hopefully

best of luck to you then.

thanks my problem is getting a new os

*you'reselves

did you have one in mind?

well it had w10 on it because i had just went from 7 to 10 on this comp (it cant handle shit) and didnt feel like relearning 7

are you using a rig or store bought comp?

uh it was a rig a friend in cali built and sent across the us, this one is a fucking walmart bulshit one

i was going to suggest maybe replacing a few parts, but i'm not even sure which ones you would have to replace since i never actually had one yet.

nice pic one of my fav girls, yea each person who has heard what happened with it says it was the drive dying so gonna see if a new one fixes it

what would you recommend for a newbie?
i kinda want to start off with a mid tier rig but i'm not sure if i should just start off with a beginners.

sorry but that is one of the reasons the friend was the one to build it and order the parts it was a 1tb drive 8gbs of ram and cant remember the rest off the top of my head 4 gbs of ram is tiny tbh

eh it was worth a try.

and again thanks for the pics :)

UNF I love these threads so much

no prob

if i could get away with it i would hide these pics on this comp since i kinda gave it to my bro so maybe burying it deep in there

Resist.

easiest thing to do is to make an encoded zip file, but i kinda miss being able to make a password protected folder.