Itt: albums you like but don't agree with their themes or message

Not an Orwell fan?

Wait, so was this album anti-capitalism or anti-communism?

the first one probably

Anti-Capitalism I guess.

All Drive By Truckers albums except the newest one, I refuse to listen to it.
Fucking leftist shits.

Feeding of the 5000 by crass, I love hardcore punk and this album sounds great, but I feel anarchists have some form of autism that isnt aspergers.

Agree totally with pic related
One of my favorite albums of theirs actually

Although I could see how someone could try being a Dog and fuck up their life

How does it feel to be a sheep?

Good album, but dang, everything said and done here is like the musical embodiment of a bar-hopping rock star who left his wife and kids to snort up coke with strippers in Vegas; it's all morally horrible

capitalism, but waters hates both

self-titled RATM

so what is right on the spot though

>tfw hard-right capitalist
pretty much all of them

I suggest getting into Huey Lewis and Phil Collins.

Way too lefty for me personally. Like honestly all the other lefty leaning stuff posted in this topic so far is actually alright and most of it isn't even criticizing capitalism all that much as much as those that break the rules and are selfish pricks often in a way that's actually detrimental to a capitalist system (ex. the kind of corruption talked about in Pink Floyd's, Crass', and RATM's stuff.) But pic on the other hand, except maybe the final track, is very much straight up communism.

I actually like the last song if I don't pay attention to the lyrics

all of punk

And pretty much any NSBM to boot.

this. the other day i was watching a Moz concert on tv while having lunch, he and his band played an amazing version of Meat is murder, i was loving it so much and at the same time i was eating pork ribs.

all essential black metal

Which is kinda funny as his father was a member of the Communist Party in the UK.

I suppose that's the only thing saving him from being a fuckwit. His music is genius, but his politics are straight out of 10th graders planner

bad message

Pretty much.

really? didn't knew that. in his 2011 Wall tour there was a moment when the nazi symbol and the communist symbol appeared along with other symbols, like they were the same shit.

well, at least he's one of the few artists that have the balls to speak against Israel, most people dont do it because they are scared of being called anti-semite

All of them, because all the good music comes from libtards

All in all, Waters is my homie and I'd gladly jam with him if I got the chance

>be american
>be left winger
>can't hate israel for fear of being called a racist/antisemite
>most movements already coopted by jews
>be right winger
>can't hate israel because the left already hates it and we can't have nonpartisanism on anything
>most movements already coopted by jews
god bless american politics

holy fuck his head is ripped

I guess anti-cap
dogs-people who get ahead by preying on the unsuspecting and end up depressed and suicidal
pigs-obviously bankers/jews/ultra-rich
sheep-the consumer

pigs on the wing-a nice message from waters saying that its best to love and look out for each other.

>be american
>general contempt for kikery
>begrudgingly support Israel because they're the only bastion of western culture in the middle east

t. right winger
trying not to derail into politics but let's just say that supporting israel in any measure from either aisles shows poor knowledge of either history or geopolitics (unless you're a jew then it's perfectly understandable)

varg, why do you have to be such a bad man???

Now then. . .

>what is Jordan

Quebec is Canada.

Both albums by Foster the People. They've generally just got your typical anti-capitalist, gun control left wing whiny bullshit.

Lol at the conservatives triggered by vaguely leftist lyrics

The Pet Sounds of nu-metal

I'm genuinely suprised that this hasn't been brought up yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of this album's audience consisted of SJW's.

Pic related.
Fuck commies

C'mon
These are shit

I think it was more anti-corporation than either of those.

He caused his own pain

it's actually the opposite. Meat IS murder but the song sucks

Lefty bollocks but fucking catchy and interesting historically.

'I like this album but I'm a neo-nazi and all good music is made by liberals' is this thread

Pretty much anything by NOFX

You literally can have bipartisan operations, the idea that all politics in this country have to be polarized is why it's going to shit so rapidly.

the amount of fucking capitalist plebs in this thread

>>>reddit

Anything by The Clash

well, yeah, he would agree with you

this is album is literally reads animal farm once: the album

conservatives getting triggered at barely leftist lyrics is pretty funny

Or Rush.

i >refuse
to listen to that album because of its name

Why did you think that was good enough to post.

Because of pic related or?

Hey, I smiled at that post.

Then I chuckled when I read yours.

Animals [Columbia, 1977]

This has its share of obvious moments. But I can only assume that those who accuse this band of repetitious cynicism are stuck in such a cynical rut themselves that a piece of well-constructed political program music--how did we used to say it?--puts them uptight. Lyrical, ugly, and rousing, all in the right places. B+

I like it because of the lyrics and i love meat

it was stupid and pretentious when ornette coleman did it and it was stupid and pretentious when refused did it

i've never listened to either albums before but I hate both names so much

the refused pun was an afterthought that's just my actual opinion

I don't know, I kind of missed the whole pretentious vibe, listened to the album and got really addicted for a while.

I really like the music, it's very energetic.

But I get you, I have a few albums and bands I can't force myself to listen to because of the cover/name or whatever.

i mean i can sort of get it for jazz but

it just feels so self-indulgent and arrogant to be like "yeah this music? this music i made here senpai? this is the FUTURE of this genre yeah that's fuckin right boi"

I mean I hate self-indulgent people anyway so maybe it's just me

i'll listen to both today after I finish listening to modest mouse, maybe i'll change my mind lmao

yep, first album I thought of

Yeah I get it. Haven't listened to the jazz album, but no need to force yourself to listen to Refused. I don't think you'll like it then.

I listened to it because a person I like recommended me the album and I connect it to that person so I may not be completely unbiased.

awh that's sweet

that's not a bad reason to like something imo

this

Nation of Islam and Black Power bullshit but still a good album.

I love catchy melodies and the overall sound of the album, but it's literally "I'm a commie - the album"

I don't like niggers and communist, but i listen to their music

Not the same for movies, where I avoid certain themes