What does /mu think of my latest vynil pickup?

What does /mu think of my latest vynil pickup?

Couldn't find a single online listing for the bottom right, walked into my local record store and it was the first thing in the "New Additions" section for $20, noice

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/sell/release/382998?ev=rb
consequenceofsound.net/2017/01/vinyl-on-track-to-become-a-billion-dollar-industry-in-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>$20 in-store for Mind: The Perpetual Intercourse
discogs.com/sell/release/382998?ev=rb

This is now a recent pickups thread.

>vinyl

wow is it 2010 again? this stupid fad isnt over yet or is it just the irrelevant late hacks still clinging to it?

Eat shit faggot.

consequenceofsound.net/2017/01/vinyl-on-track-to-become-a-billion-dollar-industry-in-2017/

Cuck calls them records to not offend girls with vinyl

That's exactly what I think about this (pic related)

Except we are two weeks into 2017. It's people buying vinyl with their Christmas money. This trend will not continue throughout the year.

yes, thanks for proving my point. a fad peaks right before dying

itaots love is a fad, but i still like them

>shits on people who buy vynil
>"this stupid fad isn't over yet or is it just the irrelevant late hacks still clinging to it?

>not 10 mins later admits to being a fad following fag himself

>topkek

what? It's a fad but doesn't mean I can't still like it, or won't like it a decade later

vinyl is just a fad that everyone will cringe over in 5 years, sorry but its the hot topic/"scene" culture of this generation, you will reel in embarrassment once youre over 18

Patrish posters hate him

most recent cop

But he said vynil not vinyl?

Buying a refurbished Dual 1229 this week, too.

>Refurbished
Meant to say 'serviced', but I suppose either would work.

You've described everyone on Sup Forums.

What is people's problem with other people buying vinyl?

Same as everyone's problem with everyone else's opinions.

It's very nice OP

It's dumb when people buy recent vinyl reissues of classic albums or vinyl editions of recent albums (most of the time they are just buying cds printed on vinyl), otherwise it's cool.

Nice collection, I'm hoping to get Never Mind The Bollocks on vinyl.

but how much did you pay for that talk talk record? back to black shit is expensive

you can't pretend to have been involved in any music scene during the last 6 years and be surprised NOW that vinyl is a popular thing.

Basically the same price of the US reissue, minus the shipping from UK, which wasn't much.

Everyone complained about the shitty pressing of the US one, so I tried the Euro one out. It's so good, almost zero noise.

Sick cops dude

I've been collecting records since I was 11 in 1996

It's just a fad dude

do you really listen to any of that shit