Merica

Merica....
Are you trolling Ur or whut?
Out of all the Americans in the world.... Millions of them.... The best 2... From whom you must choose your leaders... Are a zombie criminal cuck who can't quite manage to send an email legally... And some reality TV celebrity... These 2 are the most qualified to run the country!? What are you playing at!? Every other country in the world has to choose which leader they like the most... You guys have to choose which retard you hate the least!? Do you know how stupid you look to the rest of the world!? Is this a joke!? You guys are like pandas!? Dicks on backwards, hate sex, only eat bambu.... How the hell have you managed to survive this long!? Honestly..... Ffs. Sort yer shit

Other urls found in this thread:

baitbagiva.co.il
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like someones jelly.

Blame gerrymandering induced partisan support of political parties instead of political policy.

Well what do you expect, americans are fucking stupid

>America

How moronic do you have to be to arrive at that conclusion?
Do your parents strap you to your seat during breakfast?
How do you not forget to breathe?

> biggest economy
> best military by a wide margin
> most freedom
> most niggers in jail
> guns and shit
Jelly.

Ummm... Budweiser.. King of beers.
The only decent tasting beer in the world... Doesn't taste like nasty hoops n shit...

Freedom!?
NS fucking A with cameras in yer house...

This is the same country that elected Arnold Schwarzenegger and Hulk Hogan as state governors! Not to overlook Ronnie "The Great Communicator" Reagan, formerly a union president and ultimately union-buster.

user I can see your tinfoil hat

They really are, but their forebears deserve some of the responsibility.

for fucks sake, Hillary is just a regular run of the mill politician. anyone who buys this false equivalence between her and Trump is too stupid to vote.

Hillfans and hillhaters alike, Sup Forums is doing a loli doujin of Hillary. Please join us

Stand in your living room and shout admiral Akbar!
Dare you!

>false equivalence

Shit>Foreigners hater (trump) > helping even shit like ISIS for the moneys bitch (hillary)

I fapping to dis

>false equivalence
As different as white knight and day trader.

After all the leaks, all the light that has been placed upon the NSA..You can't just say it's tinfoil hat conspiracy theories anymore. You really just can't.

Trump is a pussy

You know Reagan was the President of the Screen Actors Guild. A union last I checked.

Wut cuntry u b fromz op!? I iz mad.

That's what he said retard

Dirka dirka, jihad jihad.
You just got put on the watchlist, we both did.. See u in git-mo bay.

Lul americuck is mad

kek, you think those guys are capable of anything? They can't do shit. Theyve got a fuck ton of metadata and still can't stop terrorists or even unlock their fucking phones without paying a hacker to do it! NSA is big and scary my ass.

Compare it to GCHQ and the UK with a bona fide Big Brother government that actually has cameras all over the place (including ones pointing in to some peoples houses, look it up) and tell me the NSA is worth worrying about.

> most freedom

I don't understand this meme. What is most freedom? How do you have more freedom than austria or germany?

It's the entertainment industry man.

The sad shit is almost every American get's their news, and science from the talking heads in the alphabet channels.

There are a few of us that are just as alarmed about it as you.

England muthafucka!
U wot mate!?
Ay up Barry!

a good millitary is one that doesn't bomb children because 9/11 GOT MY FEELINGS HURT AND FREEDUMB!!!!!!

It's not a conspiracy, they are spying illegally.

And what's happened because of it? Absolutely nothing. So why give a shit? Seriously, why? When that power gets abused is when people will want it stopped, until then no one cares. The NSA might have the text messages I sent to my girlfriend on file somewhere in some metadata database. I genuinely don't give two shits. Grow up.

You're right we should just stop thinking about the NSA. Let them do what they want. No foreseeable consequences there, friend.

I feel so safe now.

If they ran Snoop instead of Hillary, I wouldn't be voting for Trump.

>uses Jewmany as an example
>Can't even joke about Hitler or even remotely look like a nazi ironically or jokingly or you'll get arrested
>mfw

>false equivalence
One bribes government officials for a living, the other receives bribes for a living. One has a small penis, the other is rumored to have a vagina.

What could these two possibly have in common?

Oh, yes -- they are both "temperamentally unfit for the presidency".

The political system that foisted these two sociopaths on the electorate did so to show their contempt for the MuriKKKan people. And the MuriKKKan people accepted it by fighting over the candidates' differences instead of rejecting them both for their similarities.

Actually I think you will find that a good military is one that does what it wants and has no one to challenge them to make them stop.

I never said they were morally superior, just superior.

See

Forgive my euro-ignorance... Alphabet channel!?

I also think your country is now doomed.. op is right.. out of millions of people you have a sick woman and a hitler 2.0.. But hey, I don't care, I am not American. Anyways.. I feel bad for USA

I bet you'd be happier if you focused on actual problems in your life and solved those instead of bitching about ones that are above your station.

ABC NBC CNN

Easiest bait thread ever, even I'm getting bites in here. There's no sport, I'm out.

Have you even read anything in this thread?
The question wasn't "is America great", but "why does America only have a clown and a crook as presidential candidates?"

Jesus Christ. Can you not get defensive over your country for once and just answer the fucking question.

Is it your two-party system? Is it the way donations are handled during campaigns? Is it because your main stream media has somehow made it a thing for artists and actors to make social commentary - instead of qualified people?

No, I wont. Go fuck a croissant.

>You guys are like pandas!?
dropped

Unlike you I have the mental capacity for both

Holy shit. Photoshop Hillary's face onto Trump's head, you get Julie Andrews.

Mind blown.

Nbc
Cbs

..etc..

right, but kids here can eat pic related

germany: 1
USA: 1

faggot

what is a "bait thread"?

Yep, he sure was. And then he busted the air traffic controllers' union.

MuriKKKans are condemned to repeat their own history.

Did you even read the post that was a reply to though? It wasn't an answer about the clowns, it was in response to a different post.

As for the OP:

But no one gives a shit about answers.

So CTR (correct the record) has been employing minors between the age of 15-18 to raid this website. Which is a very adult website. So it is both a serious felony and a sex-crime.

>INB4 you can't prove it faggot

Well; actually can prove it. CTR uses paypal to pay all employees. Paypal was hacked over a week ago but it never crossed my mind to check the AGE of the employees. What do you guys think about this?

Anons right, war doesn't care about moral obligations. You send the military to finish wars, whatever means nessiary.

I think you're a faggot Trump supporter who is super butthurt about your shitty country

we see you

Not bait.
Serious question....
I mean.... We all took the piss out of u for electing bush twice... But now we understand why... At-least that retard was relatively benign... RELATIVELY.... What are these new chuckle-brothers going to do!?

Holy shit you're gay

You could put a literal, down syndrome retard and a donkey as candidates and Americans wouldn't do shit. There's no point in these posts, US is too far gone, just let it implode at this point.

Prison

Advertising for a b&b in Israel.
baitbagiva.co.il

You described a good imperial, not a good army. But yes an army that is good will theroretically be unchallenged

>down syndrome retard
>donkey
You mean Gerald Ford and Baby Bush?

Faggot

every thread

Dont blane americans /b its really not their fault. Literally their whole system is rekt. Politics is a joke they fund their military 2 3rds more than everything else combined.
Hell even their education system is a joke they arnt tought about the world they only learn about america and all things american.

Their raised thinking america is the centre of everything. Jesus i mean you split other countries in half just so your the centre of a global map for christs sake.

Your in more debt than i can even research.

Your Country.

Is

A

Joke

EVERY THREAD. COME GET ME FAGGOT. I AM CALLING YOU OUT BITCH. COME GET ME YOU GIANT FAGGOT.

Kek thx for the laughs. Try not to get so triggered next time.

I'M CALLING YOUR NAME. YES THIS IS A DIRECT THREAT

Triggered hard. See you later kid!

PRISON

>It is because you main stream media [ Entertainment Industry ] has somehow made it a thing for artists and actors to make social commentary - instead of qualified people?

All this right here.

Meanwhile, other countries use that money for healthcare, free education and other community services that your citizens have to pay out of their ass for. Because your government spends hundreds of billions playing world police.

Just so you don't have to miss this my dear Sup Forumsrethren
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
faggot out

This faggot is hella mad..

Leave it to a Trumpanzee to get butthurt. Worse than feminazis I tell ya

or Hillary's paid shills to post as violent trumpets.

Budweiser is owned by the Dutch.

Post your dick, then, along with a pic of your address and full name and timestamp.

no, one bribes , steals, cheats, commits fraud and tax avoidance, claims to give to charity but doesn't, is up to his ass in debt to the russian mob, and has a small penis. with which he may have raped a teenage girl.

the other runs a charity that has saved millions of lives and improved millions of lives, and has given millions of dollars to it. she has been paid for public speaking, selling books, and serving a s a public servant in some of the most difficult jobs in the country. she knows about foreign affairs and economics, about the constitution and the powers of the president, and has spent her life campaigning for equal rights and better living conditions for all americans, including health care.

trump on the other hand now, as always, knows nothing, cares less, and is only in this for himself.

this is an entirely false equivalence.

So CTR (correct the record) has been paying minors 15-18 to raid this website. Check the TOS this an adult site, so
paying minors to use this site is about 10 different sex-crimes All FELONIES.

>INB4 you can't prove it faggot

Actually yes we can. CTR uses PayPal. Paypal records were stolen weeks ago. It never occurred to anyone to
check the AGE of the employees. What do??

And the rest of the world is watching this shit show...

Neither of them give a fuck about you.

but the question is based on a lie - Hillary is very qualified, very capable and extremely knowledgeable, as well as someone who knows how to get shit done in washington. she is a good candidate.

anyone who buys into the smears and shitty equivocation of her with that fraudulent narcissitic self centered ignorant windbag is just not paying attention to the facts...

I think you've got a dent in your head and you rode the short bus to school.

A "Troll" thread or post.

Made to incite a triggered response.

no Bush was a rapacious neocon neoliberal puppet of Haliburton and the Carlyle group, he was not in any way benign. his tax plan was criminal (although not as poorly planned as trumps)

Hillary has a fully funded program with a progressive tax plan, and actually wants to give america the sort of quality of life that european countries take for granted - a cheaper more effective health system that will stop being a drag on the economy and help all americans, and thereby help the american economy as well, an education system that serves the country's needs, and a decent and equal treatment of all americans, not based on some idiot fundy christian so called morality

actually, read her emails. really. you might change your opinion of her. hell of a good brain, and she obviously does care passionately about things. read her emails - I dare you.