I want to smoke weed for the first time, is £20 a decent price for an 8th around the London area? Also...

I want to smoke weed for the first time, is £20 a decent price for an 8th around the London area? Also, what the fuck do I do with it to turn it from a bag of leaves into something that I can smoke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JF3yrdv3eY8
youtube.com/watch?v=OiaA4KIWhD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

20 quid for an 8th is a good deal for the area. Probably shit weed. And look on YouTube at how to roll it's not hard dude. .

I don't know what I'm rolling and what I need, like if you need tobacco or not

King size rizla. Weed. Grinder. Lighter. Bit of card for a filter. Tobacco if you want? Burns better and less harsh.

Real talk 20 quid is a good price it's usually closer 35 for an 8th. But if you buy actual leaves then you getting ripped off son. You want buds not leaves. And as for smoking it just get a bowl off the internet there not that expensive and much easier for a beginner. Once you got the buds and a bowl you can just pull the stem off and pack a little into the bowl and smoke it like you would anything out of a pipe

youtube.com/watch?v=JF3yrdv3eY8
£25 for 8th iin lincolnshire adn this guy smoked to much kek

I only plan on smoking it once just to see what its like to get high, I've rolled cigarettes before so I know how to roll ish, how do I know what to look out for?

Don't do it you'll turn gay OP.

Don't buy an 8th of you don't plan on smoking it again you won't get through it all if it's your first time. Stick to a 16th for a tenner. Rip about 5 bowls or smoke about 3 joints

Never ever buy it already broken up. But other than that just look for color you want green not brown, look for little crystals on the bud, and you want it pretty dense. Oh and smell it. If it smells like fresh cut grass or hay then Its bad. You want a skunky citrus smell and maybe a little like diesel

If you just want to see what it's like and it's your first time, don't even bother with an 1/8th just ask for a 10 bag.
Don't even need a grinder if you can crumble up the bud with your hands.
Look out for bud with leaves and shit hanging off it and it being overly compressed. Don't put stems in your joint.

Fuck I don't know why I said your want it dense you want it fairly airy

Piney and cheesey smells are also good smells depending on strain

Can bong is what you need.

youtube.com/watch?v=OiaA4KIWhD8

What's the buds like round your ends fellow britfags?
Here's some lemons I'm smoking

london 8ths are not actual 8ths. unless you have a regular dealer your friends with, you will be lucky to get half that amount for £20.

obviously that dont matter if you just wanna try it.

Shit forgot pic lol
Brum reppin btw

This. Usually an "8th" for 20 quid is around 2 grams. If u want the 3.5 of an actual 8th you're looking at £35

>bag of leaves
If they sell you a bag of leaves, you got ripped off. You're smoking the flower buds, not the leaves.

Fuck this guy don't ever smoke from a can. Glass or paper. Smoking from a can you'll get ink and other shit you don't want to be inhaling

>tfw prices are 12dollars /g in Sweden
>pay for 5g and get between 3-4
>can't do shit cause I know so few dealers

Gonna get the weed through a friend's dealer, so friend will buy it on my behalf

Get pizza rolls bro, fucking trust me.

Gonna be passing the joint around

This is the kind of shit you're looking for as well OP, lessleaves the better, you're looking for actual buds with as many crystals as possible
General indicators of quality would be:
Sticky (but not overly so)
Dry (but not crumbly type dry)
Strong citrus/pine type smell (depends on strain really)
Light green colour with pale orange terpenes (dark green means more chlorophyll and a worse taste, pale orange terpenes shows the buds have been fully matured)

>london area
>pizza rolls

Wales. Stinky cheese

You really shouldn't do that. The guy buying need to be the one paying. If you really really trust your friend you'll be okay but as a rule of thumb you need to buy your own weed

Aluminium oxide is far more likely, but yeah I agree it's a terrible idea

Yeah he's a close friend, really decent guy

i can buy 1 gram for like 5 euros in the netherlands

Stoner thread?

don't do it, marijuana is a gate-way drug

So am I. I'd still pinch a joint of you for going to the effort of getting it haha. Weed tax bud

Pretty much this, gotta reccomend RAW papers though most paki shops sell em, ive never seen an 8th for £20 but thats a dam good price if you find it, i can usually get for 25 and its never an 8th its like 3.2

bong hits for harambe

No pizza rolls in London?

never heard of em here

Jesus christ I'm so sorry

As a point of comparison, one ounce in Tijuana, Mexico, costs just under £14.

Get the 20. Most guys in london don't sell 10s.

should I stay away from teenage dealers in tracksuits? apparently they have bad weed

I pay 40 for a 8th, honestly I could pay 35 but I don't want to get shitty weed because they know I'm stingy, don't put tobacco in it and roll it like a burrito
>pic related

>I only plan on smoking it once

Kek, yeah ok

>bag of leaves
Firstly the part of the plant you smoke is the flower bud.

Secondly, 20quid for an eighth sounds great if it's at least decent quality.

Third, you can consume weed so many ways I cant list them all in one post, but for your first time just wrap it in some paper like a cigarette and go for it.

Also read pic related: saved it in a previous stoner thread from a while back. It's helped a lot of newbros so I'll post it again for you.

What? Weed's cheep in a drug mecca?

im too much of a jew to spend money on it all the time

how is that even relevant lmao.
by the way no one wants to buy mexican tripping weed.
at least not for the first time.

Once your mind is freed to the green. Money will become nothing, your mind will make you assume it's like groceries or bills something that has to be payed. That is of course you have a weak mind. Embrace the green, blow down for a few years it will only make you a more genuine relaxed mellow faggot

It's insane, $20 USD for a 7 grams of killer shake which is essentially ground up buds in Colorado. That's just from dispensaries, if you know a grower you can cop an ounce for like $50

oh you kids ;D

another useful thing. mostly been covered in this thread but it describes what to look for in weed.

as for being high, overall OP it feels like being a kid again in a way. Any food tastes awesome, even shit music sounds great and you'll find things generally funnier and more awesome. You'll have a more childlike wonder in things. Before when I was an alcoholic I didnt "notice" anything. Weed makes you notice things more (which creates the illusion of time feeling slower and things moving more slowly), so since smoking weed I find I actually take interest in my surroundings a lot more.

It's like hitting the HD button on life again after being at 480p for ages.

>mexican tripping weed
Idk what you're talking about but Mexican weed is far from good enough to call tripping weed.

Well I'm in a shit ball little town In Pennsylvania and I'm lucky if I can get an ounce for 275 to 300

where in PA?

does anybody sell dime bags anymore

OP it's just weed. No different than caffiene, nicotene or alcohol. Toke it up and enjoy responsibly. Use it to enhance things, to relax after a week's hard work or for focus/inspiration when creating something.

r u retarded? a 10th is 10 quid wtf r u talking about 16th???

I'm in Crawford county

Damn, I'm in Centre county. Too far to help a nigga out

yea duh. school kids are gunna have oregano at best bro.

avoid dealers under 18 unless you know em personally and avoid "ethnic" dealers (race varies from country to country)

Best bet if you cant buy medical is to just ask around at work or your friends' group. Everybody knows at least somebody. You would be surprised at the amount of actual stoners there are hidden in society.

Also OP if you're passing around a joint or two at a party follow this. Basic stoner etiquette.

A ten bag is ten quid you silly cunt a 16th. Is half an 8th. 1.7 grams. If ur lucky, also a tenner but usually not. are u retarded? Do u even know own what ur on about?