Have any of you been with women that like getting choked/strangled during sex?

Have any of you been with women that like getting choked/strangled during sex?

Been dating this latina for a few months that gets off on being choked. First women i've been with that is this way.

>tits related

How old is she?

Have had experience. She seemed to be into it but that weird choke gargle noise makes my dick soft. Idk, can't get over it

yeah, its strange for me as well - but she seems enthusiastic about it.

I was talking to a girl I liked and she told me she wanted to be beaten in bed, she was kind of embarrassed to admit it and told me in confidence. It was then I decided I wouldn't go on a date with her.
Call me a faggot all you want but goddamn insane girls are a one-way-ticket to waking up to seeing your car set on fire.

yeah my gf now
weird stuff

My girlfriend likes to be choked a little during sex as well. Strangly enough she is also latina.

My girlfriend likes it. But only gently

Is it just the choking she gets off on, or does she want you to be into it as well?

Might have been raped at some point in her life.

I've been with girl who's been raped, she liked the being overpowered aspect

latinas are usually down for some freaky shit

You literally pussied out on the best sex you'll probably ever have in your homosexual existence.

choked/slapped and getting her nipples bitten - those are the things she's into that i guess arnt vanilla

and she's very submissive in bed

At least my car is still intact

In my personal experience I've noticed about 80℅ of girls thoroughly enjoy being choked. Some girls only lightly. One wanted me to choke her unconscious si she could come to mid fuck. Crazy as fuck but to this day some if the best oussy I ever dipped my dick into.

now you can take fabio out to dinner

Yes, my gf.

She doesn't like to be starved of air though, she just likes a firm, controlling hand around her throat.

She also likes getting pinned down and slapped too.

What's funny is that she's all respectable and assertive and shit in public. Bitches be kinky mane.

why would you say no

I don't even see how a rational non homosexual mind could make such a leap.

> girl likes it rough in bed
> probs gonna set my car on fire

What are you, 12?

same shit here bro, not assertive, but very proper in public

i dont say no, i'm asking if others have had a similar experience

Yeah, majority of the chicks I've banged are into it and a bit of mild abuse.

The one I'm seeing now is a tiny filly, maybe 5'2", 110. I've had to resort to using a silk scarf because I keep leaving finger shaped bruises around her throat, to say nothing of the rest of her body.

Practice makes perfect and the right placement makes a world of difference (tighten from the sides, not directly on the trachea). I haven't had to use lube since we started fucking, just a simple tug and she's soaking her panties. She let me know by slapping me and telling me to choke her so your mileage may vary.

oh yeah I confused you with that one guy who was talking about cars on fire, sorry

This stuff right here. Supposedly the windpipe isn't terribly hard to crush, which is bad yo. So squeeze the sides and restrict the bloodflow to the brain, don't restrict the oxygen. It'll work faster, be more effective, and safer.

Same idea as when you knock someone out in a chokehold, you cut their blood, not their air.

my gf is the same way... all about feminist shit and respecting women everywhere else but in bed likes to be choked/slapped/ get called a slut. Shit is most definitely cash. But I never choke too hard anyway because I'm not risking crushing anything