Going off on this Jew feminist piece of shit. She blocked like 4 account already but this time I really went off...

Going off on this Jew feminist piece of shit. She blocked like 4 account already but this time I really went off. We'll see how she responds.

What is she OP?

Some man hating feminist. This is her. Disgusting face. She just blocked me though so no response. She's tweeting about it tho kek

Pretty hot. Give me an address

Her username on Twitter and insta is @motelroses but idk her last name. Otherwise I'd send her family all the pics lmao

Post nudes you nigger

Her last name is Samuels don't ask me how I found it

So tell us op, did u fuck the kike?

Ayyyyy

wuh oh, the nice guy is getting ANGRY

ITT: OP is butthurt because a girl won't fuck him, what else is new

Great Job dipshit. You made another PTSD "cis-males attacked me" martyr. Just gotta heap more fuel on the fire rather than letting the cunts burn out.

Fucking plebeians these days

Also odds are OP is in Phoenix seeing how the girl in question is.

This loser didn't even know her last name yet feels like she's wronged him this hard for existing lol

pretty fucking autistic. move on with your life you fucking retard.

OP is the biggest loser on Sup Forums and that's a goddamn feat.

Literally no one cares. Kys.

Saged.

OP won't do shit

You sound like kind of a piece of shit OP.

Who fucking cares?
I'm sure she's a real piece of shit but who goes so far out of their way just to harass someone who clearly doesn't want to communicate with you? Stop being such a worthless faggot for once in your terrible life.

>blocked on everything
>still trying to contact her
OP is definitely violently masturbating and crying

I like how OP just stopped responding when he didn't get the reaction he expected. Made my day.