Judd Apatow says Ghostbusters haters "are the exact same people" who support Donald Trump

"That movie is made by the great Paul Feig and stars the funniest people on Earth, so I couldn’t be more excited."

ew.com/article/2016/06/01/judd-apatow-ghostbusters-donald-trump-supporters

Sup Forums and Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judd_Apatow
youtube.com/watch?v=a4ITP5-efLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Funniest people on Earth.

>Judd Apatow in charge of deciding what's funny

So basically the majority of America, okay, cool. Don't really see an issue here.

>great Paul Feig

This is going to be fucking hilarious when it comes out, everyone is going to be making up every excuse in the book

Correct, and if you disagree with this fuck off back to Sup Forums.

But if I support Trump and hate the new Ghost Busters, thus agreeing with Apatow, I should stay on Sup Forums?

I don't think you've thought any of this through

>majority of America

Can't wait for the Sup Forums tears when he gets BTFO by Clinton

Judd doesn't know that for sure. There hasn't been a poll asking everyone in the US what they think if the new Ghostbusters flick.
This makes him a big fat liar.
Judd Apatow is a liar and a fraud.

>implying I can't support Trump and hate Sup Forums simultaneously

back to the pit from whence you came, vile creature.

JUST

Trup should announce that he likes Ghostbusters remake, then all the libtards would start running away from it.

I'm genuinely curious as to how people would react if the tables were turned.

For example: What is a franchise that women love? The first thing that comes to MY mind is "Sex in the City".
First, put out the news that they are making Sex in the City 3, get people interested and stir up hype. Then months later put out the news that they are re-casting the parts to appeal to a younger crowd or some shit. Get people wondering "who will play Carrie?" or whatever.
Then months later reveal the casting as Seth Rogan, Jonnah Hill, Zachary Galifianakis and Tracy Morgan. And then put out a teaser trailer of "Sex in the City 3 - We're bringing sexy back" which is just all fart jokes, dick jokes and weed jokes.
How well received would that movie be? And then call anyone who doesn't like it sexist or mysoginistic or whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

>if you dont like (insert thing here), you are a trump supporting, sexist, rascist, bigoted nazi!!!!

i know you think you're coming up with a clever and cute analogy but it really doesn't work that way.

There's a difference in perspective, from the girls' point of view, Ghostbusters is one of the awesome "fun" boys-only-club things men did, and it's "not fair" that they don't get to take part, so they want to claim it for their own. Men however don't give half a squalid shit about Sex in the City, nor would any woman who actually watched the show care too deeply about preserving its groundbreaking high quality as a part of our cultural heritage. SitC was schlock and everyone knew it.

The whole scenario doesn't work in reverse because there AREN'T any fundamentally great works of entertainment created by talented women that men feel left out from being a part of.

kek sony is getting desprate to get people to see this piece of shit

i hate ghostbusters and couldnt care less about american elections . is this faggot thinks world is only america?

Liberal Americans think that, yes.

Remember that time when you thought leftists were the cool headed, calm, collected people?

Well here's to that coffin

If Trump posed a threat, he'd be dead

>Jude Apatow

Did you just fucking disagree with me you sjw fucking shill?!

>There's a difference in perspective, from the girls' point of view, Ghostbusters is one of the awesome "fun" boys-only-club things men did, and it's "not fair" that they don't get to take part, so they want to claim it for their own.

No not really, that's something Sony made up from nothing.

I literally can not wait. It'll be even better than the last one, given how much uneducated hicks love Trump and despise Hillary Clinton. There might actually be mass suicides this time.

Yes, women have shit taste and only wish they were men.

We've known this for a long time.

Man, critics are going to dump praise on this whether it's good or not just as a middle finger to the internet. They won't want to identify with Donald Trump.

You know what's hilarious about this election?
Hillary is obviously a rancid sack of dogshit.
How many people do you know that are pro Hillary.

This election cycle isn't Trump vs Hillary, it's pro Trump or anti Trump if that makes sense.
Nobody is excited about Hillary, everyone thinks she's a snake. But some people just hate the Don.

Hopefully this will be the last nail to prove how useless critics in the US have become.

Which is why it was just hypothetical. How would you illustrate the reverse of the whole ordeal to Mr. Apatow?

And 6 months later this movie will be forgotten and everyone can stop pretending its not a massive piece of shit.

Unfortunately the next SJW cashgrab unoriginal remake will be defended with the same fervor.

This is Chris Evans Top Gear level of sad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judd_Apatow

ctrl+f
jew

actually he's probably just sticking up for a friend and a fellow millionaire. Imagine if he came out and was like "FUCK GHOSTBUSTERS!"

That'd ruin his relationship with every major actor in the film and the director. Wouldn't be a smart play. So why don't you calm down kid.

But he acts as completely tactless as saying "fuck Ghostbusters" by throwing in the liberal boogieman of Trump.

Trump is bad according to this people, so that means invoking the name of the bad man when talking about unrelated disagreements, means they get to win arguments by comparing them to the bad man.

It's Hollywood dude. Of course he's a fucking liberal. I don't know what you expected?

Why do you even pay attention when celebrities talk about politics? Bro they are the definition of rich privileged people--naturally their shitty views won't relate to the middle/common class.

What is it with liberals throwing out baseless straw-man attacks? People aren't buying it anymore. How about, I don't know, having an actual fucking argument?

>hate clinton and trump - bad as each other
I'm hoping that either way their will be mass suicides or at least severe butthurt for their respective supporters.

All I'm saying is is he's being completely tactless with a statement like this. Just as tactless as saying "fuck Ghostbusters" ever could be.

>Excuses for bad reviews to justify movie's awfulness.

Those dumb hicks aren't even protesting.

If you don't laugh at a fat lady shitting in the sink, you must be a Republican.

Their feathers have been so ruffled now all they have left is just pointing a figure and calling you Hitler.

DUDE WEEEEEEEEED

But it's Democrat voters that are setting up protests outside of Trump rallies where they throw rocks at people and burn the flag.

I think you have an idea that one group is more butthurt than the other but you got them mixed.

I like how you call Trump supporters uneducated hicks when they're the ones who repeatedly now incite violence against his supporters.

youtube.com/watch?v=a4ITP5-efLY

I mean look at the enlightened left.

>literally

Ask mommy (or her boyfriend) for a dictionary for Christmas.

>People who dislike inane, pointless, liberal agenda remake degeneracy, just so happen to like a virtuous capitalist who speaks his mind and is anti-degeneracy

shocking

truly shocking

When will libtards realize their own idiocy and that their "anti-Trump" crusade makes them look retarded

never getting a penny from me

The level of irony in this post is astounding
Go masturbate to anime

He's right and I'm very glad I'm not some liberal faggot like Apatow

Fucking dumbasses, nobody cares about your boogeyman. Why are they trying to turn a '''literal meme''' populist politician into the all-powerful supervillain?

Well I don't know what to say. The guy is a Hollywood faggot. I bet his wife pegs his ass on date nights that they set aside to keep their marriage alive. Not sure what you expected from a simple rich white guy.

>Glenn Beck
>conservative
>not a false flag set out to destroy the liberty movement

But pol is a board of peace

Well, he's right on the money

Trump is the typical meme-driven populist that you can probably find in any other country. I'd say him gaining the GOP nomination was the Hillary plan all along.

He's basically the Joker. A ridiculous concept which people expect us to take seriously even though he's literally a fucking clown.

This. Sup Forums with then provide the movie's only audience.

Please keep on not taking him seriously, at least until around November 9th, if you could.

>Let's keep insulting people! It's been working great so far!

Nigga I'm not even an Americuck

>stars the funniest people on Earth

Is there a word for this much delusion?

>using a term like "populist" in a negative way, when the country is a democracy

You people are literally and figuratively retarded.

Bernie is the one promising free shit and pipe dreams to the impoverished masses. His idea to pay for all tuition instead of changing the system and lowering the cost of institutionalized secondary education proves he is a meme. We already have the funding in pell grants / other aid to basically give everyone a college education if we merely lowered the cost of tuition to a reasonable level like other countries.

Hilary was only given power because of her famous husband and she absolutely blew it, it was one of the biggest fuck ups in history, she's literally a meme, "LMAO Diversity, vote for me because I'm a woman".

Only Trump can save the economy. Only Trump can stop the illegals. Only Trump can put an end to ISIS. He is our last hope. He has more resolve than any other man in this campaign. He is a capitalist hero and a national treasure.

This

American politics are a joke

>Implying Hilary isn't a Trump plant

>only trump can save the economy
You're partially right. He'll drive it into the ground and we'll finally have the red revolution. I know people who are voting for him for this very reason.

I hate Donald Trump, but all this non-sequitur bitching makes me want to wear a Make America Great Again rope hat everywhere I go.

What does Trump have to do with Ghostbusters? He's a fucking stand-in boogeyman. It's just a low ad hominem and nothing else. I'm sick of this "we on the left are so enlightened and educated and all those other populist plebs need to be told how to live for their own safety" bullshit.

It's probably not worth getting mad over, though, cause the left is cannibalizing itself anyway. It's a house built on sand at this point. They actually fell for all this divide and conquer shit. They bought into race and sex and sexuality. They trade in their individuality for a label. It's embarrassing. But if we ignore them, they'll just turn on each other.

inequitably this

Then why do you act like you have any sort of knowledge on our politics or our political leaders?

Oh a political thread.

OP you sneaky!

Bern Victims on suicide watch

>he's a Trump supporter
>he's a Hillary supporter
>he's a Sanders supporter
>he still identifies with a label of a party
>"le lesser of two evils!!!!!"

>using a term like "populist" in a negative way, when the country is a democracy

Exactly this. It's bullshit. Their real feelings are right there in their use of words. It's inconceivable to them that common people could be allowed to decide how they live. Nah, they have to be told by the elites. You know, for their own sake.

>being this uneducated about global politics

New Ghostbusters is Hillary Clinton of movies. Shitty remake of long-gone movie, only supported because of gender gimmick.

Considering you compared him to "The Joker" of all things, I think your lack of education shines through fairly well.

because one man has control over the entire economy, ayy fucking lmao.

he'll raise tariffs and help pay off the debt, while bringing taxes to a reasonable level.

he'll bring jobs back and give incentives to businessmen like himself to keep their companies in the US.

As a non-American, I just want to point out that it's a little sad that conservatives these days are considered unquestionably to be pro-war. Go back 50 years and no one would know what you were talking about. Conservatives disliked war because it cost too much. Now the "right" is just populated with neocons that came from the Democratic party.

And here's the special snowflake of the hour, the guy who sits on a pedestal and claims both sides are dumb. Haven't seen this guy before.

The best thing about this Ghostbusters film is that it'll forever be tainted by this retarded shitstorm even if it somehow turns out good.

And Trump has been blowing the fuck out of those neocons time after time.

Wait a second... are you saying both sides are equally stupid? Guys, this fella doesn't play by the same rules as we do, by not picking a side he's managed to become better than us all!

the day Hillary wins will be the best one of my life

conservatives live in a world dead and buried .. with Hillary they will finally realize this

you'll live long enough to not recognize your USA anymore

the time of christian bigotry, inequality and social injustice finally has come to an end.

Liberals or communist

Low quality bait

I don't support Trump, but I hate nuBusters and Jud Appatow's shitty fucking movies. What now?

>the time of christian bigotry, inequality and social injustice finally has come to an end.
And the time of Muslim acceptance, equality and social justice begins. Inshallah brother

>calling people critical of the film "trump supporters".

This will not end well for him

>chic fil a (sic), oreos, ghostbusters >politicizing brand loyalty and consumerism
>americlaps literally eat that shit up

Is he on the Trump train?

It's time to just start supporting Trump, bro. Seriously. He sucks, but at least he's not total cancer. And, to be honest, the things he says are not any worse than what Obama and other recent presidents have actually done. It's not like the US isn't already drone bombing babies in foreign countries. It's unlikely a Trump presidency will change anything for you. So you should just embrace it and make some hipster fucks mad.

implying i didnt pick bernie

bwahahahaha

8/10 that was a good belly laugh

he is better. because of faggots like you can't think for yourselves, so you have to blindly follow a monkey to agree with while the masses eat it up just like you

>Supporting communists