Ask someone with an autistic brother anything

Ask someone with an autistic brother anything

Oh, cool. I have a brother with autism.
What amount of autism is he? Scale of 1-10
How annoying is he?
Can he/will he be able to support himself in the real world?

Is pic related ?

In aoe2 hd remaster
At wich point wheelbarrow should be researched?

>tfw i'm the autistic brother

Beat me to it...

After castle

I know the feeling, although drugs help reduce the autism somewhat.

On a scale of "Just says awkward shit" to "The only letters he knows is A and H and he strings them together with the artfulness of a badger" how autistic is he?

I know there is a scientific scale but if i had to give him my own rating on 1 being not autistic and 10 being full blown tard I would say he is like a 4 maybe. He is fairly high functioning, though it is pretty obvious if you watch him for a few minutes or talk to him. He is really socially awkward. He doesnt take social ques well and every few years switches to a new obsession. He is only annoying at times. He mostly keeps to himself. Though his current obsession is music. He will make these massive playlists. Like 100s of play lists with 1000s of songs in each. Only gets annoying when he comes downstairs to tell you random music facts forever or if we have a party with friends or family and he plays his " 90s classical 400 song" playlist outside and won't turn it off.

Though he is high functioning I do not think he has the common sense to survive without some supervision or atleast live on the same property as my parents. They think he will have his own place one day though I am not as optimistic. How old is your bro?

Yes this is him

ASAP. Make sure to upgrade your mill and lumber as well

Get off Sup Forums brother I know you are upstairs on a computer

Man I wish I had an autistic brother

Is that you Delilah? Stop fucking making threads about me you lil shit, or ill tell mum you're a mudslim.

Obv bullshits

Tits or GTFO OP

Kek

I would say he is " pretty fucking awkward".

High functioning though goddamn sometimes i see 8 year olds more mature than him and he is 20. Like he likes kids movies and will ramble on about shit people visibly don't care about. But when it comes to like dates in time and numbers and weird shit he is good at that sort of thing

you can buy them at the store

sorry m8 imma man

I'd sure like a condition which made me good with getting girls' numbers and dates!

Does he have a job, sounds like if he could find something within his skill set that he'd do ok

Yeah I figured it wasn't her. Went for a rediagnoses and it's not assburgers anyways.

by numbers and dates I mean if you ask him what day july 8 2087 will be he will tell you the correct day in a matter of seconds

I know, I just have a weird sense of humor

He works sorting mail at this research company. He likes it because people like him like doing kind of menial organizing tasks for hours upon hours. When he gets home he will organize hundreds of CDs by genre, name, year, shit like that. Though he has gotten in a little trouble at his job or behavior problems

oh trust me I thought it was funny and thought the same thing while writting it, just wanted to clarify lol lol

If no one else has any questions I might go hop on OW now. Good chatting with you guys

I'm bored as hell OP.

Should I play old school or RS3?

haha what? We talking about the same game?

I don't know.

I'm just asking whether I should play old school or new school runescape.

play old school My friends were really into that back in the day. I play guild wars. Then when I got WoW for my birthday I made my dad get a character so he would want to continue the sub

My brother plays WoW, he offered to buy it for me but I'm not that interested.

Should I try it?

I mean I really liked it when I first played it. I got it right before the burning crusade came out and played it up until lich king. During that time the game was awesome. Got back into it when cata came out and it just had lost its flair.. My uncle who plays it a ton is trying to get me to get back into it due to legion but I am burned out on MMOs. If you like MMORPGS though it is pretty much the best one to play. ?I would try it out for 3 months and if you don't like it you can atleast say you tried it