Prove me wrong faggot... Also looking for my sissy princess, put kik

Prove me wrong faggot... Also looking for my sissy princess, put kik.

Bump

Normal girl has a pussy.

Atheists - 1
OP - 0

Good one user, you can pussy slay normal girl

Atheists - 2
Faggot OP - -1

> Sissy Girl

Go the fuck back to /hm/ with the gay faggots spick.

OP is a fag.

If you like: Normal girl = Lovable one that's worth it

If you love the Sissy girl = Go the fuck back to /hm/

If you're sissy girl, you must be doing this every day:

Because sometimes in life, you have to make do with the imperfections of other people, and enjoy them, in order to be happy.

Or you can be cynical and judgemental. On your own.

The thing people fail to see is that the stereotype "Chad", isn't popular because he is a badass "Alpha".
It's because he is aware of his imperfections, and accepts girls imperfections in turn, and just enjoys her company, and pussy.

faggot.

Hey kiddos, My name is John, and what the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who haven't graduated top of their class in the Navy Seals. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda‘? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people with less than 300 confirmed kills, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than having no training in gorilla warfare. Don't be another target. Just prepare for the storm, maggot. l’m pretty much perfect. l’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces, and I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. What secret network of spies can you contact, other than “hurr durr, anonomouse iz lejun”? I also am extensively trained in unarmed combat, and have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps. (It just blew up; shit was SO blast). You are all faggots who should have held your fucking tongue. Thanks for listening, you goddamn idiot. Pic Related: It's me and my beach

There's a hint of irony here.

i would go with a sissy with these conditions its dick would have to be locked up permanently and it would have to look , feel , smell , talk , just like a gril. if all these qualification would be met then i would fuck a sissy mainly because no preggo

because im not gay

>how is fucking a man gay?

btf1998

By that logic, why not just look for a real girl who has been rendered infertile?

Or a girl with her tubes tied?

Or a granny for fuck's sake

Girls have pussys and nice tits? What are you, Gay? Fag

>why would anyone choose a normal girl

Uhhh, because
>im not gay
>i dont want to fuck a dude in a skirt up the ass.

But shit dick doesn't smell like a girl.

/thread

she could lie my tubes are tied hehe 18 years of child support later also not into granny's shove your dick into any asshole and you'll get the same result

Did you hit your head or something?

What the squanch did you just fucking squanch about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I squanched top of my class in the Navy squanchers, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret squanches on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed squanches. I am squanched in gorilla warfare and I’m the top squancher in the entire US squanch forces. You are nothing to me but just another squanchee. I will squanch you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been squanched before on this Earth, mark my fucking squanch. You think you can get away with squanching that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, squancher. As we squanch I am squanching my secret network of squanchers across the USA and your IP is being squanched right now so you better squanch for the squanch, maggot. The squanch that squanch out the pathetic little thing you squanch your squanch. You’re fucking squanched, kid. I can squanch anywhere, anytime, and I can squanch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare squanch. Not only am I extensively squanched in unarmed squanching, but I have access to the entire squanch of the United States Marine Squanch and I will squanch it to its full extent to squanch your miserable squanch off the face of the squanch, you little shit. If only you could have squanched what unholy retribution your little “clever” squanch was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking squanch. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re squanching the squanch, you goddamn idiot. I will squanch fury all over you and you will squanch in squanch. You’re fucking squanched, squanch.

But why do i want a trans tho.

no preggo asssured

... Or maybe you have horrible taste for women and want to suck a cock badly, so, you know, you can be truly equal.

Look all these faggot that think that fucking a gurl implies sucking cock...

"Gurl" that things got a dick, it's a man, and if you want to fuck a man you're a fucking mentally disabled faggot

I would say you are a virgin, but then that would still imply you have had interaction with a female before.

Maybe if your two dads didn't teach you to suck dick you wouldn't say shit like "Feminine Penis" because you're insecure about your homosexuality.

Sissies are hot AF, and of the 5 I've met, all of them are perpetually horny and kinky. Seems like the easiest option for people struggling to get laid. Go find the most passable sissy and get to work.

Because you're a sick fuck

>have this image full screened to read it
>mom walks in
>I can't close it
Fuck you, OP

OP is being a good sport and taking himself out of the gene pool

Yeah good for you OP, you finally realized how useless your sperm is to the human race and turned to fucking other guys instead.

Its for the best, you couldn't get a girl to fuck you anyways :)

Okay Chad.
Faggot.

i cant? boipussy is best pussy

Lmao