H/fur bread

H/fur bread

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/index/1/care_bears
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trips never lie, just look at this thread

here we go again guys

Y'all sure we can't just move this to /trash/?

>hfur thread
>this nigga posts sfur

i guess now it's a care bear thread.

sure is. this h/fur shit is cancer

nah the one with the cock is herm

>implying you actually gaf

having a good giggle here just watching this.

I love herm cock

keep giggling faggot

weren't you in the last thread?
i sure will don't you worry yourself.

So many faggots so little bullets

Sadly missed the last one, my thread notifier doesn't work as well on my phone when I'm at work

you're not missing out on much.

Well, you probably picked a bad time... As you can probably see, the thread has currently been hijacked by Care Bears.

Give me the herm

>so little bullets
>little bullets
What, you mean 6mm plastic BBs? Kek.

Pic not related.

so was the last one towards the end of the thread.

and so will the next one, fuckers

ah the cycle of b.

little bullets means not a lot of bullets

While it's slower the trash hfur thread is actually pretty comfy.
True, but cock is cock

We can do this all night, mate. You'll run out of images before we let these threads fall to your faggotry

I know, but he posted a stock photo with someone holding a fucking toy/airsoft gun.

you think so? care to try me fucker? I have fucktons of care bear images

and on that note.

Hey, Anons. I marked the thread as s/fur, as my marker doesn't seem to have the h/fur marker any longer for some reason., while there is already a g/fur one.

i'm guessing you really like the show that much to have so many pictures of them.

That one actually is kind of cute, to be honest.

yes... you will soon be one of us

I don't think so. I'm more of a pony kind of person. Check this qt.

I love people who try to hijack threads like this because it just bumps it up on the catalog with no downside

go back to /mlp/ you pony fucker

I concur. They try to be some sort of content police and an annoyance, when you can just make new threads and all they do is bump. Then there are also post-hiding scripts, so they no longer could annoy.

Wanting to play content police on the already dead, normie infested Sup Forums Sup Forums is even more insane than doing it when it was about being close to anarchic too.

you dont understand the point dumbshit... the point is to fill the image slots with stuff other than what the thread was intended, its called derailing a thread and its purpose it to piss off faggots like you who get mad

how are the carebears any less worse than mlp?

less grass hopping, more engrish.

another faggot who doenst understand the concept of posting images to take up the image limit so that there is less hfur shit to be posted in a thread

However, we shouldn't mind. Let them have their fun.

Try to make me. I've perfected ban-evading.

because 40 year old manchildren dont want to fuck them like they do with MLP

Lol it's not like we can't start another thread once it reaches image limit

They can just make a new thread and we can hide your posts with scripts. I could even filter posts entirely. How do you in any way hope to negatively impact my experience in the threads?

>has an entire folder on his computer filled with hundreds of carebears
>calls others faggots

because I will take up image spots that means less hfur for you faggots to post. do you not understand this? the point is to not let you post your hfur shit. goddamn you people are fucking stupid

irregardless, people are still going to post stuff like this.
also that's pretty much a sheltered response
e621.net/post/index/1/care_bears enlighten yourself, anything you can almost think of there will be smut of it.

yes but there arent image boards with their own boards dedicated to care bear fuckers like there are for pony fuckers.

You don't seem to understand the concept of "creating a new thread"

I smell Hitler dubs of denial. You already understood the point and are merely baiting, or you are too retarded to be worth responding to; case dismissed.

Reported

true, but what's to stop someone from starting a thread of them.

Report me a million times, if you want.
Ban evasion is an easy enough task.
I got my entire ISP-range banned once.
Feels good.

cant beleive this guy saved shit loads of carebears off facebook lol

K familia

took like 2 mins to save every single fucking image. and I got plenty more motherfucker

I could be enraged about the normie infestation, but there is no way I can be upset about the fate of this place any longer after the crap moot pulled.

Nigga carebears are the shit
Stop h8ing

don't forget thundercats and transformers.

You really gotta wonder who's more pathetic: the people who like herm, or the faggot who saved hundreds of pictures of carebears to actually spend his time in a herm thread to post them.