Should i delete nudes of my ex? Or should i just hide them somewhere? I started dating another girl...

should i delete nudes of my ex? Or should i just hide them somewhere? I started dating another girl. It feels like a shame to delete them but i also don't want my new girlfriend to find them and be upset.

might post more

Might as well post em amirite?

Dump them in a mega upload, send to us delete on ur pc, we all win...

this is the ultimate question isnt it? personaly i would hide them for a couple years, if the current girl is working out then delete them. you wouldnt want to waste perfectly good nudes if this new girl is gonna bust in a couple months

You're very fucking retarded. Why does the new bitch have to find them? For Christ's sake why should she even have the right to see your personal shit? And if you're THAT big of a cuckold to let her see your gallery just download Keepsafe or some shit nigger

use the drive folder on your throw away google account to store them

I'm still with the upload them to us

Upload them on /b and if they're not shit they'll get constantly reposted every day here so you can always get them back OP

Pic related????

Don't do it, user. I deleted tons of nudes and home videos of my exes, everything I had, when I got with my wife and decided to settle down. Fully regret it.

obvious answer is to upload them to password protected cloud. Just open a new gmail, use the chrome cloud for that new gmail for ex's pics.

I would like to be paid in nudes of her, though. Asshole pics if possible.

This is what i do with mine.

Post them here. I'll keep them for you. If you ever decide you want them back for a quick fap just start a new thread and I'll post them for you.

Bump for interest

i deleted mine and i regret it

This

Same. You may like your new girl but you're going to want to fap to them again guaranteed.

Dont worry we'll hide them for u

I just hid them in system folders on PC. No one looks there. On mobile I added a nomedia file to the folder, hiding it unless it's viewed through file manager. Still rarely looked at unless they know what they are looking for

Any chance you wanna share some for all these great opinions?

>not having an encrypted file container on your PC

Download VeraCrypt and create an encrypted container. You can even set two passwords, one that opens to an innocuous folder and the other that opens your actual shit you want to hide. No one can tell the hidden container even exists, not even the FBI.

It's basically an unopenable file named whatever the fuck you want, even 'settings' which you can place anywhere you want. No one can tell it's an encrypted file container - no layman's anyway, certainly not your girlfriends.

Find a tutorial because I can't be arsed to ELI5 this shit.

Dump nudes user will keep them

Just use mega or dropbox you fucking cluck and have them there. Deleting them will make you kick yourself in the ass later

I had a collection of maybe 10+ girls I had been with. When I got married I showed them off to some buddies as I deleted each of them.

Dump all in here, other anons save, then delete them, when you wanna look at them request them in Sup Forums and hopefully one of your anons are online to dump

ye i know, ive seen people with 20+ pictures with their girls...on facebook...where also you had your 10+ girls...summerfag...over