Rules are simple... choose right or left, say what youd do to them... then post your own image :)

Rules are simple... choose right or left, say what youd do to them... then post your own image :)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/4zv08s/lets_massage_the_babysitter_dahlia_sky_alura/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Left.

I'd push down on her shoulders, get her on her knees and stuff my solid cock into her little mouth. As she resists I grab a clump of her hair and pull her into me. She chokes and gags as my cock slides down her throat. As she pushes against me I rock her back and forth milking my cock. Her little cunt gets moist as shes used and her arsehole tingles at the thought of me taking her other holes.

left, would just fuck, not do anything else

left. I would tie her down and fuck her in any way possible, including my dick between her oiled up feet and calves.

left or right?

Yep

Wwyd to mine?

Nice trips

anyone?

both are too ugly to comment

New fag detected. Or underage

Left.

to start with, I'd carry her off in the woods and tie her to a tree for me and all the guys in this thread to take turns with...

Moar?

Both are ugly. Gtfoh neckbeard

would love to see that

First i'd tie her hands, and then slowly undress her. She'd struggle, of course, as we forced her to give us an involuntary strip show, but that just makes it more fun for us, right?

Moar?

of course it does

Finally she'd be down to nothing but a pair of black panties with white dots. She's trembling, because she knows she's about to get used in so many ways.

Would you watch?

I would watch, film and jerked off to it.

I run my fingers under her panty line, feeling the softness of her flesh. She starts to plead, but I ignore her as I pull the panties down, revealing our prize for us to see. Will she be shaved, I wonder? Trimmed? Waxed? What do you think?

oh, she's shaved alright

I then try to force her to suck my cock. She'd resist, of course.

"Ok," I tell her, "looks like we'll just have to start off by taking turns with your ass instead.."

Moar
(And wwyd with mine?)

I'd picture yours tied down in the same woods, forced to suck my cock and watch as she's waiting for her turn.

I'd kneel down and spread her pretty little ass for me... She starts to beg...

Moar?

I give her tight, perfect little hole a long, slow lick. She calls me a fucking weirdo.

I stand back up, and whisper in her ear:

"You should be grateful, you little slut, because that is the only lube you're getting all night..

Moar?
(What else would you do?)

I would grab your whore firmly bu her hair and started throathfucking her really hard, getting my dick nice and sloppy. At the same time watching as you break in my girl for all those guys.

As I start rubbing the head of my throbbing cock against her hole, now slick with my spit, she begins to plead again.

"Please, I'll do anything just, please, don't stick it in my aaaaAAAAUUGGhHHGMPh!!!..." her plea turns into a cry of pain mid sentence as I slowly force my throbbing, un-lubed cock into her ass

Moar?

Left or right??

Both.

You can only have ONE choose wisely

At the same time I drag your whore closer to the action. I hold her bt her hair and neck while you proceed to fuck that asshole.

Right, then

..I slide the full length of my cock balls deep in her ass until I feel my sack bumping against her smooth-shaven little pussy... she struggles and writhes and looks at you with pleading look as I begin thrusting in and out of her..

moar?

Bump

No thanks

I'd come to her house and sneak in at night... I'd burst in while she's in the shower, and take her by force. She'd struggle in the beginning.. Would you want to watch?

Left... I'd get behind her, force my cock into her tight little pussy and fuck her, then pull out my cock from her wet cunt and use her juices to lubricate me as I force myself into her tight little asshole

Whichever one would cry the most.

Left. Pick one.

Right and fuck

I like middle in pink... I'd fuck her ass only until she passed out from pain

I picked left myself cause she seems like she would resist the most, from your pic I like the middle one I'd fuck her pussy for a week nonstop

?

the sound of her screams only excite me further as I take her ass, brutally butt-fucking her out of her mind. The look on her face is priceless.. her mouth open, her eyes rolled back as I pound her poor, aching ass like an enraged bull...

Moar?

Here's another shot of her. Massive tits. Great for beating.

left.

Tie her hands behind her back and spread those legs to ride me cowgirl style.

I tear your whore's clothes off brutally and start fucking her tight ass with my cock soaking wet of her own saliva. I guess she got a better end of the deal.

At this point, I invite all the guys in this thread to join in. She tries to struggle and plead once again, but her cries are cut short as one of them thrusts a throbbing cock into her mouth -- from then on, all she can manage are muffled moans.

Hell yeah both of these whores look like they need a visit from my massive cock

Right here, it was a close one but I love myself some white meat

Left. Now left or right and wwyd to her

2 pics of her and her sister. Which one gets what?

Big white tits from a chubby girl who likes to be humiliated, or a tight Asian pussy?

Right, I like her feet, I would tie her up on the bed and suck on her toes while using a vibrator on her clit until she got really wet then I'd suck her pussy while I gag her with my cock, finally stuff her pussy balls deep with my cock and fuck her until I cum inside her cunt

Right, looks like she would love having cock rammed into her mouth, am I right?

The shorter one gets all the love I don't like talk girls

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/4zv08s/lets_massage_the_babysitter_dahlia_sky_alura/

How will she occupy your attention?

Which one Sup Forums?

Make her suck my cock balls deep watching her gag till she passes out

left has a face that would look great twisted in pain.

Left. I'd tease her asshole so bad that she would beg. Then I'd ram her pussy with my dick as she cried for anal. I'd finish in her ass just to make her happy

begging for it