What do i do if i have a possible school shooter in my class Sup Forums ?

What do i do if i have a possible school shooter in my class Sup Forums ?

Rek him.

isn't everyone a possible school shooter?

send us his personal info so we can push him around n stuff

He is kinda of a freak pretty weak everyone kinda hates him and loves to see him get made fun out of because he is annoying girls call him a pervert and guys just call him retarded

Within twenty feet you tackle that mother fucker and subdue him.
You'll be labeled a hero and have pussy thrown at you for the foreseeable future.

You could also tell on him to his parents and shit. It's better to ruin him than let yourself die.

become his best friend

get a gun, and wear a trenchcoat to school one day, then proceed to shoot him and all his friends just to be safe. everyone will totally understand.

Shoot him and then shoot your entire class as well

Post about it on /b so that the pro gun faggots can fight with the anti gun nutter butters.

Oh wait. Good jon op

become best friends with him so he doesn't target you. then whenever you talk to him subtly urge or provoke him to pull a colombine

Kill yourself.

İ won't go trough all that self-torture i tried having a conversation with him but he acts like he is in a fucking cage it's unreasonable
He has no friends

Shoot him.

welp your dead then, he will just see you as another body to shoot at.

under rated reply, because it is the most correct.

he hasnt done shit and probably never will

Join him on his crusade, be the new "Eric and Dylan" bros. I would.

You're probably some kid so I'm going to give you some grown up advice. Act like a real man and report this to your parents or someone who can get to the bottom of things. It's not worth taking a chance that some other kid or kids could get hurt. I'm no liberal fag but I can tell you that lives matter and saving them is the best thing that you could ever do on this planet. Get to it. Don't let the world down.

You ignore them because if they really were a school shooter, you wouldn't know about it until you were staring down the barrel of a gun.

OP is an idiot and cant or wont understand that is legitimately the safest way to go.

>Act like a real man and report this to your parents
lol what

Well when you're a kid and can't/won't do shit about something you tell your mom and dad about, or report the incident to those responsible for the school.

But, OP, before you do anything, just think about the possibility of ruining another b/tard life. What if the kid is just a freak like us?

His name is Kevin wiseman, isn't it? He went to my high school.

call the cops

Are you afraid he's going to steal your spotlight?

tell a teacher

or talk to your guidance counsellor

get real close to the fucker, then fuckn shank the cunt when hes not looking.

Tease him till he snaps.

Fuck yeh cunt. Get real close and spray away the day.

It's you isn't it?

Shut the fuck up you literal nigger. You are probably the reason why he wants to kill everyone.Since you're too much of a pussy bitch to kys let him do it for you.

>get a gun, and wear a trenchcoat to school one day

This.

Because the probability of there being two unrelated shooters in one class is vanishingly small.