How do i convert my trump-loving girlfriend to vote for Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election?

How do i convert my trump-loving girlfriend to vote for Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election?

I've tried telling her that he's a racist piece of shit, but she counters it by saying there's no proof of that.
Do anyone have any facts to help me prove her wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86gbVJV1p2M
data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you have come to the wrong place sir

youtube.com/watch?v=86gbVJV1p2M

clinton is a corrupt bitch that doesn't care about America, vote trump

I got nothing for you OP. However, you sound like one of those liberal faggot cucks. How about I come over and rail your girlfriend while you cry and masturbate in a corner.

Yea, this is the last place to come for Hillary support. Mostly cuz she's a thot who's gunna die in a week from pneumonia lmao

No he hasn't. We're with her.

Have you tried lying to her face?
That's basically been the Clinton campaign strategy anyway. It works on most people.

Most.

Anyone who supports her is a gullible weak-minded brainwashed moron.

Faggot

Clinton died of pneumatics on 9/11 bro

I've found that attacking the Other doesn't change a person who likes the Other easily. If anything, you should approach it from a policy standpoint. You have a lot more leverage there.

Have you considered voting based on something besides shilled race baiting? Try looking at policies perhaps

Well theres evidence that his father was involved with the KKK.

dump that fascist and get a new gf

You tell that deplorable racist bitch that Trump is LITERALLY HITLER! that will show her

I have the same problem, I tell my gf that trump is a racist bigot...

She just tells me that our nation needs to limit immigration and control our boarders for economic reasons... she tells me that the H1B visa program is broken and that large corperations need to be brought to heel by instituting a federal review of H1B visa's.

She tells me that in order to make our nation internally productive, we need a functional economic system not controlled by a small oligarchy of wealthy bankers.

She tells me that european people only make up about 16% of the global population, and carelessly opening the boarders will result in the genetic destruction of european people, and a failure of the most scientific and progressive culture in the world.

How many more times to I have to call Trump racist before she finally sees the light? He even posted that racist frog-guy on twitter!

My father joined the Aryan brotherhood does that make me a neonazi?
But OP since you seem like a cuck can I fuck your gf?

Fact: Mocked disabled person on live TV at his rally.
Fact: Publicly states that he wants to murder families of terrorists without due process.
Fact: Doesn't give a fuck about civilian deaths for his plan to bomb the shit out of ISIS.
Fact: The figures he states for unemployment are grossly false and deceptive. He has stated unemployment rates of 40% for the country. That's great depression era rates.
Fact: Got into fight with war hero parents and said "maybe she wasn't allowed to speak" to mother of war hero in interview.
Fact: said that McCain is not a war hero because he was a PoW.
Fact: Claims most illegal immigrants are being sent by Mexican government and are mostly bringing drugs, crime and raping people.
Fact: Has said "Obama and Hillary Clinton are founders of ISIS" when asked for clarification he said that he "literally" meant it.
Fact: He's a piece of shit birther which alone is enough to disqualify the piece of shit. Majority of Republicans thanks to him actually believe this. We don't need a mentally ill President.

fucking idiot

Nice argument. I guess you won the debate.

[CITATION NEEDED]

shh, we can't say that yet. Cover up bro.

>We don't need a mentally ill president.

... so I take it you're not voting for crooked clinton either then.

Sorry but specifically which one of those proves hes racist?

this

This

First you need to revive Hillary

Congrats OP, looks like you got a "no fix needed" grill.

Get her on Sup Forums and let her fix you?

isn't that the only sensible thing? Or even vote Trump bcz thats the way forward - corrupt clinton or tor trump x)

TFW everyone being trolled by OP is on the same side of the political spectrum

You can't fix what isn't broken. She needs to fix you.

Oh HAI

disabled people are funny

kill em all

again, kill em all

unemployment rates are higher than they have been in 40 years.

khan is on clinton's payroll. look it up.

McCain = cuck. trump made a good point

the mexican gov is promoting illegal immigration. prove that none of the illegals are bringing drugs or raping (you cant)

obama and hillary founded ISIS. it is a fact

hillary actually started the birther movement. and it also happens to be true.

You must be retarded. You've got your c a n did ates mixed up.

Muslim ban, regarding Trump University judge "we're building a wall... he's Mexican!" In response Paul Ryan came out and said that what Trump said was "kind of the textbook definition of a racist comment", "maybe she wasn't allowed to speak" was referring to Muslim mother of war hero who didn't say anything in addition to what her husband said at the DNC, DoJ pressed charges twice against Trump in 70s for refusing to rent to blacks. His building management was caught saying that there's no rooms for rent when a black undercover went in and the white undercover was told that they have rooms.

Tell her the truth, that you're gay.

ok, so? Not like I was arguing for anything I'm just saying what I think, and what I think is that what he thinks is wrong. But he can think that if he wants. even though it isn't actually, with statistics, correct. A lot on here do, and a lot on here don't support him

she smarter then you, its as simple as that
A vote for trump is a vote for america
A vote for Hillary is a vote for special and foreign interests, and everything wrong with government

where is this from?

I hope you are a lesbian, because your girlfriend sounds like she has bigger balls than you. Does she peg you and make you lick her boots?

b8

LMAO there's 0 evidence that the Hillary campaign started birther. It is a fact that it was hardcore senior Hillary supporters that sent an email late in the primary because they were pissed Obama was going to win. Fact check it. NOT THE HILLARY CAMPAIGN. Besides, this he was the fucking cheerleader of the birther movement. He has this sick perverted obsession with Obama's birth. You can not say he's not a US citizen based on the facts. He's a US citizen and not a Muslim get over it. Khan on the payroll. What a patriot you are. His own Son is a fucking war hero who saved other troops. The guy can say whatever the fuck he wants cause he sacrificed his own Son for the country. Unemployment rates are the highest in 40 years? The fuck are you smoking? data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet

Obama and Hillary did NOT found ISIS. If you think that they LITERALLY founded ISIS then you should reach out to your local behavioral health administration in your state.

>Muslim ban
Temporary until isis bombings and invasion over
>Wall
We are being swarmed down south, americans are losing jobs, wage not climbing because illegals will do it cheaper but lets just sit back and let it happen and not be racist
>Muslim Wife
Learn more about islam and womens rights
>DoJ charges
This shit goes on almost all the time in real estate, not saying it isnt wrong but thats just the cold truth. I know someone renting a house and he told me he turned down blacks cause the neighbors would not be happy at all, didnt even know that was a thing

You stupid piece of shit. Why on earth would you ever want to vote for that mentally handicapped toilet bowl skid mark

In the basket asshole.

So is trump

>hurr look guys i posted duh baitz again lol XD

the FACT that you tell people he's a racist shows how fucking stupid and foolish you are.
you're obviously a closet racist taking out your own insecurities on someone else.
typical liberal douchebag

The people's vote doesn't even matter.. lmao

And he can't do anything about any of those things honestly. People put too much in the president. He is a glorified CEO. He manages the people in the government and overrules laws he thinks are wrong.

She's got the right of it there buddy... Get on the Trump train or leave in the Clinto copter (you know, the one that crashed in Iran when she wasn't supposed to be there). ;)

Well, you're both retards so you're both probably beyond help. Protip, Hillary is on deaths door and is by far the worst candidate in our lifetime.

Citation needed

Male and voting for Hilary?

Turn in your man card, and put the biggest dildo possible in your ass.

Would you say that Clinton isnt racist?

Soo... can we have an angry masturbation thread now?

SO POLITICS IS GREAT AND ALL

but does anyone have source on OPs pick?

Fact: Clinton has literally murdered U.S. Citizens

Please... Also bonus points for women only except for OP because they are already the biggest fag here am I right or am I right... yeah i'm right.

Sauce?

Righteous quads!

If you have to search that hard, he's obviously not a racist. However, Hilary Cunton did tell black lives matter that she would not deal with them. Racist cunt

>has opinion differing from yours
>MUST BE CTR LEL I CAUGHT YOU

literally kill yourself.