Why does he wear the bucket?

Why does he wear the bucket?

If I pull that off, will he die?

It would be very painful.

How many albums has he put out so far this year?

He's a big guy.

For you.

God damn mother fucking pleb ruined the combo with a stupid question that he could easily just google
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Two, so far. I'm sure they're well thought out and mixed appropriately

He's 6'6"

So he can have chicken wherever he goes.

It's a protest against niggers.
Bucketman is the new leader of internet terrorist group know as the "alt-right"

sorry I actually didnt realize all those lines were exactly how the scene went. I thought the combo was over.

Because he is a madman

because he doesn't want everyone to figure out he's Billie Joe Armstrong

Chickens picked off his face, so he wears the mask. The bucket is just there to hold the mask in place.

I'm pretty sure buckethead is weird al in disguise. That's why it takes him so god damned long to write his shitty parody albums.

Think about it. What do you do when you're unfairly pigeonholed into the comedy genre, forced to put on a happy face and dance like a windup toy every day for your entire pitiful existence dispite being a seasoned professional underneath your velvet prison of levity and polka-based accordion pop? What do you do when the pointless lighthearted gimmicks forced on you by the grinning faces of the public consciousness keep you from exploring any real personal connection with your craft? How do you get people to take you seriously?

You put a bucket on your head, a spoopy-kabuki mask on your face, and say you were raised by chickens. That's what.

Weird Al" Yankovic/Height
6′ 0″

Didn't he make like 100 albums in 2016?
I think it's because his mother is dying.

We should all send him an email to encourage him to get back in the studio and make a real album, a very own to pimp a butterfly.

it's so nobody questions that he's wearing a mask

Well, there goes my "Slash" fiction.

>I think it's because his mother is dying.
user..

oh FUCK

Brian Patrick Carroll (born May 13, 1969), known professionally as Buckethead, is an American guitarist and multi-instrumentalist who has worked within many genres of music.