Hey, it's 9:00 PM here and I was trying to get some good sleep for once...

Hey, it's 9:00 PM here and I was trying to get some good sleep for once. Felt something on my side so I thouched it and it was squishy. Turned on the light to find this. It's about as big as my index nail, and I was hoping if somebody could tell me anything about this bastard. Thanks.

Second image if this helps at all.

looks like a parasite OP

I don't know anything about bugs so it very well could be for all I know. I just hope I don't get Ebola or Zika because then I'd be the laughing stock of my town.

OP here, also if anybody wants me to do some funny shit when I'm done with it and wants something done before I flush it then I'll see what I can do.

Pterodactyl baby.

Where in South America are you?

Looks like a butterfly larva... You don't have to fear about it! ;)

Stick it on the tip of your penis and snap a picture

Do you sleep on a leather couch?

I live in Pennsylvania, so Brazil if it makes you happy

Nope

It's not a caterpillar. But that'd still freak me out too.

It looks to be a bug.

Really? They don't have that shit in Pen since you told the other user you are in Pen.

Now I can sleep soundly knowing that it was only a bug-bug. Buddah bless user.

Thats is an Eastern Borer Beatle.

Good thing you found it thought, that is its larva stage, a lot of people have been know to wake up with them boring into their skin, then have to go get them surgically removed.

Once they turn into adult thought they are harmless and eat plant matter.

Pic related the adult version

It's some sort of beetle larvae. Were you digging in the dirt today?

nope

looks like a silverfish

I don't know about that user. If it wasn't for Google showing me otherwise, I'd believe you.

Have fun getting back to sleep. There is never one of them...

No, but I have 2 small indoor plants in my room, but I've had them for a while with no problems.

Yep,

Here is the larva of the beetle, they prefer to bore into toads and other small animals, but have been known to bore into the skin of humans.

Sorry, meant to tag the guy who asked if I was in the dirt

Ya even if it is some harmless little thing I'm still going to have a sleepless nighy

Looks nothing like my picture. Different color, and even different body. That things still pretty fucked user so creds for knowing about that gross thing.