What are some good last words?

What are some good last words?

Too bad you can't overdose on chocolate milk

I hope you maxed out your creditcards before you kill yourself you dumb shit

You ca. If you crush up all the benzos and mix them in.

5 bucks a pop leave me 10 im druggin to die to night! Love my fams fucked my sis, mom sucked my cock and daddy fucked me. rapped and killed my dog im all kindz of fucked so im out to wake up in another place, a better placce. peace out FB peace out B peace out buttercup

O, I die, Horatio;
The potent poison quite o'er-crows my spirit:
I cannot live to hear the news from England;
But I do prophesy the election lights
On Fortinbras: he has my dying voice;
So tell him, with the occurrents, more and less,
Which have solicited. The rest is silence. Oh, oh, oh, oh!

"hitler did some things wrong"

That's like going out with to be or not to be.

Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

"Fuck all of yous!"

Delete my browser history.

>tip your fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

Do not go gentle into that good skeleton realm,
Helicopters should burn and rave a closer day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the skeleton boys.

Though wise helicopters at their end know bones are right,
Because their bones had forked no peace they
Do not go gentle into that good skeleton realm.

Good skeletons, the last wave by, crying how peaceful
Their frail bones might have danced in a skeleton realm,

Wild helicopters who fly and danced in the skeleton realm,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good skeleton realm.

Grave helicopters, near death, who see with blinding bones
Blind bones could 420blazeit like skeletons and be peaceful,

And you, my helicopter, there on the sad realm,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce bones, I fly.
Do not go gentle into that peaceful skeleton realm.

I was once something greater, and it is about time I stop falling."

I also have 90 xanax and some oxycodone

i milked a cat, i cracked a fat. im 50% better and autistic than cat in a hat. I chugged a mans load, he rubbed my tiny choad, now im killing my slef down the road. this is it this is the end good bye B youre my only friend?

I have evidence that will lead to Clinton indictment.

ivan?

And leave a.map that leads to nothing in the north woods?

Benzos alone won't kill you, take a shitload of oxy too and start slamming booze if you really wanna die

In case this is serious: don't. Suicide is a huge bummer for everyone who loves you. Google "Suicide Hotline" get the number, and call them. An option to live chat will also pop up.

You lucky cunt.
I love valium .

Take like 8 of those pills with a tea , sit back and watch some south park or what ever the fuck you want .

Multi chill

Why do you want to an hero? How old are you and how long have you been set on the idea of doing it?

Sure they will. I also have a couple hundred mg of Adderall, but that won't help

I left everything all at one piece

Probably poor fucker is just gonna get a brain cloth not been able to eat, move by himself and be a trouble for everyone.
Don`t do it you faggot honestly do the gay hotline stuff, or go to a church you just need someone to talk and listen to you.

>What are some good last words?

Bush did 9/11.

I fought, I lost, now I rest.

35 and I need a serious operation, and if it fails I'm going out.

>I fucked your mom

Check em

last words

"the jews did this."

This

see if the operation fails you still die bro.
don`t do it go to some Christians for them to pray for you really they don`t give a fuck of what person you are.
well honestly nobody but they at least will listen to you.
or a church

"Fuck all ya'll."

Just some advice, unless you have zero tolerance to benzo's and don't combine the valium with anti-emetics & alcohol/barbs you'll most likely just wake up from a long snooze and suffer hellish withdrawels if no refills on your script.

I'm Jewish

"I reject Jesus, and accept Satan as my true savior, and master."

reddit has the best meme xD

Fair enough. Well let me say that statistically overdoses only have a 50% succcess rate. For it to work you will need to mix that with a lot of oxy and booze. As much as possible.
If you're dead set on doing it the overdose way why not score some dope, learn how to shoot up and take a fucking huge amount. You will be out instantly and you'll never know what hit you.
Thirdly have you considered doing the exit bag method with helium or some other inert gas like argon? This is truly the best way to go about it. A shotgun to the head is just as effective but this method doesn't leave a mess.

I have refills on xanax, and how many diazepam and xanax do you think k it will take if I also mix in some diphenhydramine? Heath ledger

Mmmm diazepam is my favorite

Really? U like to fall asleep quickly?

Benadryl's the only other thing you can get your hands on? Also,the amount is highly variable, i've been on kpins and xanax daily for over a year now and tried to ctb twice without success on massive doses.

I'm not the guy you're responding to but for guys that have anxiety it feels amazing to have that alleviated. Take the right amount and you won't go to sleep.
And for those of us with insomnia, yeah, being able to sleep also feels amazing.

Well that plus the xanax, and the diazepam and a couple oxy. Heath ledger special. I also have a lot of alcohol but that could just make me puke it all up.

Take it with Adderall and feel like shit

nothings going to happen with 100 tablets of diazepam all your gonna do is just throw up 20 minutes later

life sucks

And 90 mg of xanax and a couple oxy

you need to take something that can effect your heart directly, if you had just oxys and 100 of them sure that would work if you iv them or take them with alcohol. but anti anxiety pills. anti psychotics and opiates are a tricky subject with suicide, i took over 120 pills of geodon and shit didnt even do anything but make me throw up

Nice dated meme lad

see if you can score some pre-op meds to add to the cocktail. tell your gp or whoever you're seeing that you can't down food without puking your guts out and hopefully they'll prescribe anti emetics (safe bet to have even without adding booze) because the over the counter ones only help with nausea and motion sickness. either way, good luck.