Bumperoooo

At least meth is just home made Ritalin

Do you get to survive the Holocaust?
How longvare you in there for?

Both!!

Some home cooked crystalMeth

Give me a glass donkey dick

Holocaust never happened.
So do I want to be put into a work camp to pay for my Jewish family's debt to the state for forced relocation, or do I want to be addicted to meth.

I'd rather smoke meth than be a kike.

90% chance you die.

Found the hippy that screams about legalizing weed. Pro tip, keep your mouth closed and let people with an IQ above 30 fight for its legalization, you're hurting the cause.

This bait was made for me...

Dats the good stuff there

Bump.

Unless i turn too a cannibal

I'll take both please.. that'll be one hell of a ride.

I rather take a lynch of hitlers dick n leave the Holocaust

>he thinks the Holocaust happened

Is it a lifelong addiction or can I get treatment and try to quit?

METH FOSHO

nah you can quit. I did.

Addicted to meth. That would at least be fun for a while, and I wouldn't be a prisoner in a concentration camp, just a prisoner of my own mind and I'm already that.

snort jew ashes

Pussy wants treatment did the gooks in vietnam get rehab classes you swear

Considering that one ruined, and continues to ruin, the lives of millions of people and the other never happened, I'll go with Holocaust.

Are you saying go through the holocaust as a jewish person or as the person you are now? If it's the latter then I've got blonde hair, blue eyes and a German last name and heritage. Plus I'm not Jewish.. so I choose go through the holocaust and get god-tier treatment as a camp guard or Hitler's poster child in a sexy SS uniform

I'm not Jewish, a gypsy, or a faggot, so I'm all in for the holocaust. Should be a blast until the Americans show up.

I choose the holocaust.

Go as the person you are now only way out is take a lynch of the generals dick or russian roulette you're way outta there

didnt say how addicted..ill be addicted to meth tho

are you having a stroke?

Till you start cluking you're stuff

I fuck a lot of things I hate.

Like you mum.

Hitler was a great man

Go as the person you are now only way out is take a lynch of the generals dick or russian roulette you're way outta there

Fuck off