Post your guitar Sup Forums

post your guitar Sup Forums

Schecter Omen 7, tuned in B standard

Sure.

fuzz pedal, nice!

Indeed.

It's just a Gibson LP Studio. I also have an ESP LTD from my teenage years... i even installed active pickups on it.

When I returned to guitar in my late 20's from a five year hiatus I went to a few stores to try out different guitars to see what fit best. I didn't think I would like the LP but I do. It's the thick neck mostly that sold it for me over the others. I also liked Musicman guitars quite a bit but the LP was a better deal online.

This thing, am I a noob ?

Ibanez TAM100 (pic from the day I picked it up) been a real treat.

she's gorgeous!

I can smell the djent from here

New jaguar, planing to mod it a bit

Are bassist allowed :') ?

'course mate! still a guitar!

Those VMs can be pretty decent if you know what you're doing.

Also
> ITT A bunch of dudes who think fingertapping real quick makes you a good musician.

The fat tap Master. Shawn lane in the making.

Sounds like you can't tap.

Left is a sterling ray34 I picked up used for around 275$. It has a bit of rust on the pickups and some knobs are missing but it hasn't affected how well it plays/how amazing it sounds (i plan on modding it). Right is my child. Fender special edition mexican ash jazz bass. Got it from guitar center for (i think) 700 new. No plans to mod the jazz because of sentimental reasons

Here's mine, just an Epiphone.

I don't weedle deedle sry. Also what happened to all the old vocaroo/tab threads? Those were fun.

I can play whole songs with other musicians and even improvise. I don't sit around practicing moving my fingers in one pattern really fast to impress idiots, and hope nobody realizes that I've never actually learned how to play the instrument.

oh btw that's not me, just some random pic I could find of my guitar online lol

> hurr I can play the intros and part of the solos of 50 different songs. Can I play one all the way through? Hell no. Do I know chords? Fuck you!

I dont deserve a fancy guitar so I have this one and a Vintage v100. I like them.

Still sounds like you can't tap.

Epi Nick Valenssi. I like the P94s.

PRS se24 + blackstar ht5r

That's sexy. You a strokes fan?

one of a kind

I got the pic from google, but it basically looks just like that. I like the Strokes, yeah. I've never been big on signature guitars, but some guy was selling it for $250 and I couldn't pass it up. Glad I bought it!

Damn, that's a steal. I've been looking for one but haven't found any thats less than a 150 mile radius :(

too lazy to take a pic of my own, but it's this same model and colors.

always, m8