Guilty pleasures thread

Guilty pleasures thread.

I enjoy going to parking lots, find the most expensive car in the lot and slide past it while having my key out. If I have time, I might throw some acid on the hood. I hate douchebags who drive luxury cars lol.

Anyone got similar stories to share?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqM74k-tgKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So that's what it's like to live life with a horrifically small and unused penis.

>now you know.jpg

how's going through life driven by hate and jealousy? Do something about your own failures, rather than cowardly inflicting them on others.

Fuck you, it's not like they can't afford it.

this is not about them, it's about your shitty life and obvious mental issues

Give him a break man. He obviously grew up without a father to teach him about respecting another man's property.

Thats not all I ever do, I just do it occasionally you stupid sack of monkey shit.

I like to do a pooh on their windscreen, then for added good measure smear a bit of my turd over the door handle then from my hiding spot masturbate as they go nuclear.

My vehicle of choice is usually a jacked up pickup.

lol op don't pretend you wouldn't drive such a car if you COULD AFFORD IT

Fortunately most of us who drive higher end vehicles invest in ceramic coating that's acid resistant/scratch resistant and so on. $1,200-$1,500 is a hell of a price for a shield against the poors and their jealousy.

Similar stories to what? 2 generic sentences of shit? Off to bed Cedric.

Then enjoy your own failures. IDGAF about the richfags, or you, but your actions reflect your relationship with your angry insecure faggoty teentard self more than your relationship with anonymous car owners.

With that much cuntyness, steer into the skid and become a tranny then get the op so you can take the dick you crave.

You are literally human garbage. You should be forcibly sterilized so that your shitty genes can't spread any further.

Also is that a fucking Maxima? Luxurious as fuck you broke shit

You are a sad little man

Took the bait/10

Everyone is getting trolled.

Just an FYI.

>I'm a lazy retard with entitlement and jealousy issues
>I enjoy destroying what others have worked hard for and take pride in because I'm an edgy shitlord

Drink bleach, troglodyte

goddamn leftist faggot

Haven't you watched Pulp Fiction?

>YOU DON'T FUCK WITH ANOTHER MAN'S VEHICLE

I dont know how many other people do something similar but about once a month I collect all my piss bottles from around the apartment, box em up, and mail them to EA headquarters out in Redwood City, California.

Most of these douches don't. But whenever I meet shit like that, I just slash there tires lol

Hating on shit he can't afford. Found the nigger.

Wow you're a faggot

wat

OP cannot help that he's a Hillary supporter and raised by a single mother who does "tricks" to support her crack addition. So sad.

FYI I don't support Hillary. Feel the Bern!

Lol OP trying to gain acceptance for his shitty behaviour
>yeah but Sup Forums posts gore and likes fucked up shit
no, you're a shitty human being.

I too drive a moped and shop at walmart.

we are teh same

I would honestly bare hands beat you to death in the parking lot. Mind you my truck is a piece of shit but it's mine. Be careful out there shit smear

did you cry when he lost

youtube.com/watch?v=wqM74k-tgKE

this guy is a guitly pleasure to me. the whole channel is just wtf but i can't help but see what he's going to do next

No, I didnt cry. I just fucked up a Trump car lol.

Yeah I dunno how many bottles Ive mailed to them.

I just remember when Battlefront came out and I was like, I preordered a 60+ dollar game for 4 maps and no space battles??

Ever since then.

If anonymous vandalism is your thing I have a guys car you can key, it's an Audi R8, one of the pretty new ones too. He was an asshole to me when I came to fix his cable, worthless piece of shit that guy is.

>FYI I don't support Hillary. Feel the Bern!

So, so sad.

Anytime im on a plane I go to the furthest bathroom from my seat and take a 10-30 minute shit.

Dont fuck with my R8 bud.