I need help /b, seriously

I need help /b, seriously

I cheated with my boyfriend in december and he found it out three months ago! We had a lot of troubles but after all he forgave mi and said everything Is okay again! And actually we are a couple like before...
But...BUT
Since that very day we have never had sex again with eachother, everytime we are chilling in bed or anywhere and i start starting sexy time he reject it, is too tired, pissed off or busy with phond (pic related)

>wtf is this?!
>any advices?
>do you think this will end or have i fucked up?!

post his dick

You're a piece of shit and have to live with the consequences of your actions. Every time you feel lust for him, he feels an equal amount of disgust for you.

you're a cunt, he doesn't want to fuck your cheating whore ass now. I don't blame him

[ ] Told you
[ ] Told you hard
[X] Told you so hard made you his bitch.

kill yourself...

Congratulations! You stomped on the heart of someone who trusted you.

>being this new kys pls

hah. right, i'm new here because I feel bad for a guy who had his heart broken. grow up, you pre-teen troglodyte

He still loves you as a person but is too disgusted to fuck you. Emotional disgust is the fastest way to kill a bone

It was at party where i was very drunk and i met this also very drunk girl, and it was long time ago i experienced a girl and i just missed it! It was not because of the lust, it was because i wanted to have a girl again before ill keep being together with my boyfriend for ever!
And i told him this like that!

And anyway, why should i forgive me then, when he hates me, that makes no sense, we are still together since 3 months

tits or gtfo

My gf cheated on me.. Same time too. He's feeling repulsed. He doesnt want to because he has the thought of you with someone else.

sorry honey im gay

What do you bring to the table besides your pussy? Do you have a decent job, and interesting hobbies etc?

He wants to leave you and you have to act quick

troll or not, he should leave your ass

Because u are piece of shit that broke his heart, but he is still with you because he loves you. U obviusly dont understand that just want to get some juicy dick. stupid slut u need a gangbang for punish.

How long does is an average emotional digust? Do you think i have to wait until he trust me again?

This.
Why would you even question why he doesn't want to engage in sex with you? I'm not gonna sit here and call you names or be a dick towards you, but you destroyed the faith he upheld with you. That's something that most people cannot completely forgive. Your actions will always be in the back of his head. You made a poor decision, and you hurt him. Who wants to have sex or be intimate with somebody who made them feel worthless and forgotten? You made an extremely bad choice. You shouldn't even be mad he's not putting out for you; you should be extremely faithful that you're even in his life at this point.

No you're a newfag because you broke the one rule all newfags break.

Thank you this guy gets it.

The regular incubation time is 30 years.

Lol this is such obvious bait. No girl would ever go to Sup Forums for sympathy and advice regarding her cheating

>blah blah blah
>excuses excuses excuses
>I should not be responsible for my own actions!

Do you think they excuse drunk drivers for killing pedestrians?

You are not special. You cheated, plain and simple. You put yourself in that environment, and in an intoxicated state. And then you cheated. You have nobody to blame but yourself. Your boyfriend has every right to be disgusted with you. There is no way for you to escape this fact.

The disgust will last longer than the relationship, guaranteed. If you were married and had 12 years behind you, there might be something worth salvaging. As it is, a young guy actively chooses not to fuck a girl for 3 months. That's not the way the world works.

You are a bad person, you did something trashy and it came back to haunt you. Dress it up however you like, but you are. Go find another person to fuck over.

wait ...ARE YOU A FAGGOT?!

Its dude on dude.....dude

>being this new kys pls
I'm being new? Did I fucked my "relationship" by being a slut and fucking other guy? I don't think so, sister.
Grown up a pair and talk to your cuck bf about it.

Great he now thinks he made you a Lesbo good Job he will never be the same...

Rdy to be dumped

Have you just assumed my gender?

you are a grade a piece of shit kys

Are you newfags this fucking blind.....YES!!! He is a FAG

alot more women there ,like you

Do it or fuck off nigger

He has a penis just make it move
walk around naked or in underwear
or just go full blown and masterbate in bed next to him

>women like you

false and homosexual

Please explain the rule, I am newfag ! :D

yeah,it full of cuckold

two rules

>It was not because of the lust, it was because i wanted to have a girl again before ill keep being together with my boyfriend for ever!

So is OP, dummy

can we get one with a horse pls?

That's what happens when you're a bitch

no man is idiot enough to live with a whore.

let this fucking cancer die.

doesnt change the fact that you are a cheater, disgusting like 99% of the girls, you are not loyal and he cant trust you anymore, i would feel that way, once a cheater, always a cheater. If you feel like licking pussies or other dicks, dont have a boyfriend then, go on your own, dont waste this guy's time

fake. girls dont go on Sup Forums

Pics or the girl/girl didn't happen.

Close enough.

▲ ▲

You should leave him and sleep around. You'd probably prefer a guilt free environment where you can get laud whenever you like. It's what I did and I couldn't be happier

what has this to do with anything?

This.
If you're even questioning why he's not interested in being with you at this moment, it seems like you're not as interested in him and how he feels, as you are in having sex. You shouldn't even be in a relationship with him; he never did and still doesn't deserve to be reminded of your break of trust every time he sees you.

You disgust me OP.

The amount of people falling for this trash is absurd, holy shit.

KEK

▲ ▲

If not bait kill yourself you trashy fucking whore.

And how should i talk to him?
"Hey you, Why you dont take my dick anymore? Because of the cheating thing We are not talking about anymore since months?"

Translated:
>I'm a whore riding the cock carousel
>once I hit my 30s and my looks deteriorate and I look for a good little beta boy, I realize none of them want to settle for an old skank like me
>then I'll cry "WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE?" as I eat my ice-cream with my 15 cats

check em. cancer feeding cancer.

it's a faggot you inbred autismo

Im a bloke

This.
If you're even questioning why he's not interested in being with you at this moment, it seems like you're not as interested in him and how he feels, as you are in having sex. You shouldn't even be in a relationship with him; he never did and still doesn't deserve to be reminded of your break of trust every time he sees you.

You disgust me OP.

have you talked to him about it? if not you should instead of asking emotional retards on Sup Forums

>And how should i talk to him?

You don't. You're in no position to be entitled for anything at all. You lost his trust, and now you're proving you don't want to take responsibility for your own actions. You made your own bed, now sleep in it.

how to triforce without a numpad?

just be honest. you can't really ruin it at this point anyway. and he seems to still care for you after all otherwise he would have ended it already. you have nothing to lose really

He will never trust you again. He is only hurting himself more by staying with you. Break up and move along this relationship is over