>Atheists are just stuck-up people who think they know everything

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/books/page-turner/the-origins-of-privilege
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mayonnaise is delish.

>Atheists have all the answers.

>OP is a fag

Leafy is here is fucking stupid

But led zep are overrated garbage, only fanboys from the 70s assert a different view.

Whole lot of love,stairway to heaven mean absolutely nothing along with floyd really people just took acid and thought their songs were good.

Any album or movie or whatever you NEED to be in a different state of mind to enjoy is inherently shit. same for EDM.

sorry rolling stone subscribers.

homemade mayo is fine u fag

>idoodz bullies chinless manlet
>millions of droneless twelve year olds blindly turn on leafy

>stock rims are just fine

>there has never been a great metal song with growling, it just fucks everything up

>all of the batman movies sucked

Atheists have all the mayonnaise

Football is lame and overrated

There are merits to the SJW way of thinking.
Example, priviledge does exist and it is a problem in our society today, but is not solely found in whites.

Even the progressive professor who came up with the idea of privilege didn't intend for it to be used for score keeping the way it has. She just wanted to have a word to describe people's positions in various social structures. It was never meant to demonize or even insult anyone.

Who was the professor?
I was on board with the priviledge checking thing, as it was never really a new concept to me, until it became a way to be holier-than-thou as you describe.

What do you listen to?

YLYL threads were funny once

Page is a sloppy as fuck guitarist

>Pedophilia is just another facet of life, like heterosexuality, homosexuality, zoophile, etc.

>Pedophiles should recieve humane treatment, and help should be given to those who need it and seek treatment to suppress/sate their desires.

I've never been high while listening to Led Zep. They are still my all time favorite.

>Casually writing off an entire genre

Childish. Not every producer is Deadmau5 or Borgore there is plenty of good music that falls under the broad label of "EDM."

I agree and I think anyone who disagrees is being irrational and malicious.

You can kill a doggo

newyorker.com/books/page-turner/the-origins-of-privilege

I know it's the >new york times but if you read it all you can see how what it's become is divorced from what she intended. Even though she first used it for examples of white male advantages, she found it useful for everyone.

>Is that the challenge—or the usefulness—of the idea of privilege, as you see it? That it asks you to combine an individual view of life with an abstract one?

When Tal Fortgang was told, “Check your privilege”—which is a flip, get-with-it kind of statement—it infuriated him, because he didn’t want to see himself systemically. But what I believe is that everybody has a combination of unearned advantage and unearned disadvantage in life. Whiteness is just one of the many variables that one can look at, starting with, for example, one’s place in the birth order, or your body type, or your athletic abilities, or your relationship to written and spoken words, or your parents’ places of origin, or your parents’ relationship to education and to English, or what is projected onto your religious or ethnic background. We’re all put ahead and behind by the circumstances of our birth. We all have a combination of both. And it changes minute by minute, depending on where we are, who we’re seeing, or what we’re required to do

Religion is an anachronism and incompatible with an ideal society founded on reason, freedom and the ideas of the Enlightenment. It is, functionally, a means of social control and a tool of oppression.

Not all religions are equal. Islam is an especially poisonous religion and anyone defending it as an ideology and especially anyone who uses the term "Islamaphobia" is not only an insipid, simpering dimwit but also carries on their hands the blood of Islamic extremism for their role in enabling it.

The biggest victims of the poison of Islam are, of course, Muslims themselves.

>there is too much political comedy, most of is not funny.

>Comedy is often better than drama, comedy isnt shit hollywood puts out shit comedy this is why no one watches adam sandler films or sausage party.

>cheap beer and weed is often as good or better than belgian beer and og kush.

>weed should be tightly regulated when legalized, anything over a certain level of thc should be banned dabs and wax have no place.

>british dramas like downton abbey are a pile of shit (bong here).

>any adult swim original series is funnier than modern family or raising hope.

>state broadcasters are a waste of taxpayers money.

>bbc world service,voice of america and so on are just as bad as rt and cctv.

>privilege checking is just misplaced shaming that does not help anyone

>plane blue ice should not be a thing anymore, we don't live in the third world.

>being wealthy or weird or whatever does not warrant a reality tv show

>jerry springer,oprah,steve wilkos and fox news on the right msnbc on the left are aimed at idiots with low iqs

>never watch repeats

>seth macfarlane is 1000x less talented than he thinks he is, fuck him for getting robin williams to kill himself.

That was an elegant summation of all of the relevant and useful ways to use the concept of privilege. Now if only we could bang that into the heads of the obnoxious SJWs who are killing what remains of the left from within.

while i wont say theyre garbage i will definitely say once youve heard one song youve heard basically their entire discog
the only good bits are moby dick live in '70 john bonham was a genius, page was a little innovative but thats ab it those are the only things people really took from them when being influenced by them as no one can replicate a unique voice

theyre talented but they really limited themselves with their sound

>cheap beer and weed is often as good or better than belgian beer and og kush.

I strongly disagree and am baffled that anyone would think this. Yes some "craft beers" are shit but most are not. No fancy strain will smoke better than some random plant if its grown worse but if you are getting any genuine kush or medical it is absolutely better than any sort of middies.

>state broadcasters are a waste of taxpayers money.

Most state broadcasters are largely supported by listener donations.

>bbc world service,voice of america and so on are just as bad as rt and cctv.

I don't think they're perfect but honestly comparing them to RT is a bit harsh.

Everything else I mostly agree with.

Being an atheist i don't claim to know everything

But there are those fucking "intellectual" fedora wearing dipshits that ruin everything.

And yes Led Zeppelin is garbage

>No one watches adam sandler films

Not a fan of him myself, but that isn't actually factual. At least 80% or so of films with him in them, even the recent ones, have made at least double their budget at the box office, that doesnt even include DVD or blu-ray sales.

To the average person he must be pretty damn good.

>This board is complete garbage compared to what it used to be. Mostly retarded high school kids making haramble jokes or posting black twitter memes.

agreed on zep, but you are dead wrong on floyd. also your premise with EDM and drugs just tells me you're a square

Skyrim was shit, Fallout 4 is shit.

True

However

New Vegas was fucking awesome

He said bad opinions, not universally agreed upon facts.

please enlighten me on your idea of a "great metal song" then

My hotdog is better.

Don't forget "le fb fap loli trap pic that you shouldnt share bread XDDDD"

Movies based on comic books are easy to write, cheaply pander to a captive audience, and really aren't good

Fallout 3 was the best in the series

Psychology is mostly bullshit and more cultural than scientific.

Hitler had some valid points

> unpopular opinion

No, you fucking moron. I have always disliked this gook, I don't know why kids like this fucker. Also I just now found out who idub is and he is way better than leafy.

I disagree but I understand why someone would think that. It probably had the best sandbox and a very good atmosphere, and if you value that more than setting and story it probably was the best in the series for you.

Fuck no. Fallout 3 was bland, unimaginitive, boring (for a fallout game) and basically ruined the lore of the previous games. Still a good game, but not a good fallout.

Well, thats actually a fact though.

Depending if you're referring to typical therapy psychologists.

For example in the US Schizophrenia manifests into bat shit nuts people. In India(I think it was,) it manifests into helpful episodes of hallucination.

Now if you're talking the chemical and hormone sides of it, that is more scientific.

>Zelda is the worst game ever made

>Controllers are better than keyboard and mouse

>All hip-hop isn't real music

>Football is lame and overrated
>Implying Football isn't the worst

Oh wait this isn't unpopular opinion...

No yeah you get what I was going for. The chemical and hormonal aspects of psychology are the only things remotely scientific about it and they fall more neatly into the category of neuroscience than they do psychology. "Mental illness" is a metaphor that the mental health institutions have reified into a bullshit concept. The mind is not an organ, it is a metaphor for the emergent summation of an individual's consciousness in the context of body, brain and society. A brain can be "ill" whereas a mind cannot.

But most people take psychology at face value, accept it as science and do whatever they're told to do, mostly by taking pharmaceuticals to help them cope with the miserable state of life in modern western society.

>right
>right
>wait what
It's the least formulaic out of any genre. Obviously there are shitty artists just like in any genre (Lil wayne, etc.), and unfortunately these niggers are getting more attention than someone like gambino or chance but like nigga pls

Deleuze and Guattari in a really small nutshell.

My opinions are more informed by the writings of Szasz and Focault but I know there are a lot of people starting to speak up about this stuff these days. Honestly its about time, psychology and mental health have been used as a tool for keeping people cowed, suppressed and conformed for far too long.

yeah I mean DnG, Guattari especially really specialized in this sort of thing (>inb4 specialization = striation) but are virtually incoherent. Still crazy (pun intended) good though

Trump smokes mids