Post cars that you've always wanted as a kid

Post cars that you've always wanted as a kid.

Really?

Fuck you!

What? I wasn't making fun. Just asking, Sorry.

Now this man has taste!

Pleb

*drool*

Rotary engine can go up to 10k rpms for superior drift performance.

Found the Haitian

This is not ok

good.

lord.

Godamn, I laughed when I first saw this post.

BUT when you start to really look at it, blow up the image big you begin to see more. The beautiful soft gold glow of the paint, the perfect symmetry, the subtle but creative design features on the trim...

It really is beautiful.

only a niggers brain could think this is cool

my uncle used to drive a carrera

always wanted one myself

when niggers are involved
things are never okay

You guys realize these cars are ZERO fun outside of a track, and even then they are only fun on solo runs right?

You cant see shit except out the front window, zero luxury amenities, and no practicality.

Never understood why people bought these. Ugly as shit.

Jizzed

its fun to see people coming to terms with their poverty stricken sadness and poor life choices when i pull up to the light.

You reminded me of this.

to each his own. i personally never like the enzo ferarri.

yall niggas postin in a troll shed

ever since gone in 60 seconds ive had a boner for 1.

swag is for boys
class is for men

67' Camaro SS

I was 13 when the Carerra GT came out. I remember asking my father to get one and he laughed at me and said he would take me for a ride in one when I graduated college. I dropped out so I never got that ride.

lol
wtf is that thing

Ive been thinking about buying one of these for next Summer. I even test drove a couple.

I just dont know if I want to get that or buy a couple motorcycles and get into that instead.

Lot of space in this mall

you should buy a yacht instead
much more practical good sir

That was the first car I ever considered a dream car.

I remember as a kid downloading pictures of it off our dialup internet for hours so I could hang them on my bedroom wall.

I was such a fucking faggot

I seen one of those getting towed on the side of the highway a few weeks ago. Or something that looked just like that...

NFS: HP2
>inb4 faggot I already know I'm one...

A nfs classic

699/mo for a lease.

was actually thinking about it. would be pretty tight

I always wanted a Countach lp400 after i saw one in person as a kid in the 70s.

The car was unlike anything else I had ever seen. And there it was just parked in a funeral home parking lot.

k

Actually bought a 30' sailboat last Spring. Fucking love it and want to eventually live on it for a year or so but Im sort of in the prime of my career right now so I have to postpone that.

This was my fave from need for speed

mm yum

submarine?
yes, no?

Yeah its not horribly overpriced for what I would consider a high end sports car that would turn heads.

it honestly pisses me off how bad everything looked in the 90s.

No, I remember when those personal sub kits were all the rage and I never heard a story that didnt end in people throwing away tens of thousands of dollars to see a bunch of mud at the bottom of a lake.

What a beast. Was also a big fan of the McLaren's too

good taste
love the exhaust note on that thing
definitely a sexy domestic classic
porsches are so beautiful
i love the countach, also love the ferrari testarossa

That's actually pretty awesome, I bet those posters made you a happy little kid though

Damn that's my dream. Is it hard to learn? I went sailing for a week once as a kid and have always wanted to own one since.

Dude it wasnt all bad.

i mean a real submarine
why the hell would you want a mini sub

the F1 is sexy with a cool seating arrangement but the P1 is just on the next level.

My nigga. My favorite era for super cars was the 90's.

Exessive loud but beautiful, and why don't you take NissanGT-R much more fun for similar price (at least here is really similar)

Lmfao thats the car I drive now. 181k miles

I miss being a kid.

Feels like everything is just getting worse in general

all kids are faggots user
then we turn into bitter assholes

different guy
why

Bruce.
C'mon.

I started sailing as a kid in Boy Scouts sailing these.

Hell of a lot of fun and you can find them on Craigslist for like 500 bucks. If you can get around on a lake in something like that the big boats are a cake walk. The hardest part immediately going into big sailboats are basic sailboat techniques.

Dont jump into a 26' - 30' though unless you have at least 5 - 10k for the boat and maybe 5k for repairs and extra goodies you will want on board like AIS, Radios, Solar Panels, etc.

It isn't fast, it isn't quick, the handling is shit but I would still love to have one.

Honestly the Skyline hadnt even crossed my mind, I might look into that!

This for Christmas please :'C

Kyle?

Love 'em. Always intrigued by these fuckers too but never really knew much about them

1987 Buick GNx

Back then I had simple problems, like not having money for candy.

Now I have complex problems, like having enough money to buy a candy store but not having interest in it.

you also realize that as a KID - none of that shit matters

It's totally not aerodynamic but is really beautiful, i have a love for cars with this design

Yeah man boats are expensive. Family used to own a racing boat and a 30' "speed" boat.

Its been years since I've been on the water and I have the itch so bad.

Yes! This! One day, when I have an adult income.

I had a book with one of these in it as a child. Now I think it looks retarded as hell.

Chrysler me412

The example that Clarkson drove didn't go about 50 mph

THAT STEERING WHEEL...

Hot cars cool rides?

This looks like a car that wasnt quite finished

Why is there a straight up dildo coming out the front?

Still want one, best part is that it's not even expensive or out of reach

When I was in high school,I wanted a AC Cobra. As an adult, I want a Singer Porche. Instead,I'll build a Factory Five 918. Why? Because I get to rebuild and keep the engine and tranny from my first car. It's a 2004 WRX.

Nope, all I remember was that it it had a blue and white super car on the front of it. I got it at a book fair at my school. I held on to it for years. I wonder what happened to that thing.

the fucking vector =]

>sailing merit badge
>not 100% sure about controls
>but ok ill take the vessel out onto the lake
>lose control, crash into another sailboat
>badge counselor not pleased I rammed him

dude was a pissy bitch, i hit him doing like 0.25kts and we were on 6' micro catamarans made from shit tier impact plastic

Supra
Then I bought one and love it.
Next is gumpert Apollo or McLaren f1 lm

It didn't make it into production only one was created with a V10 inside,but damn did it look good in the intro to NFS: HOT PURSUIT 2

fuck the enzo ferrari. f50 and f40 are real cars.

An absolute screamer

because he is butt man