Did I get warts from the shower already or these just weird callases

Did I get warts from the shower already or these just weird callases.

Ive been at college for less than two weeks, I'll be pissed.

looks like aids to me

looks like plantar warts, have had them in the past. bad times

haha good one m8 you really got me there gues I should just have more buttsex since it doesnt matter now!

>using public showers without foot condoms
seriously though didn't they tell you to get a pair of flip flops or some shit?

I've had one too but it was just one big one! Would the school nurse have the stuff to freeze em off or is it to the dermatologists for me

That's foot cancer.

I went to boarding school so I know to always wear shoes in the bathroom, I just don't while I'm taking a shower

Definetly aids

ANOTHER ZINGER

you can buy the freeze off at cvs, school nurse may have it. I killed mine by cutting into it and going at the root with tweezers. hurt like a mother fucker but worked

THE JOKE JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER

thanks man, have a cool wallpaper

or not its your life

this
if you dont feel like freezing them off just wait, took mine about a year to go away. wear slides in the shower from now on, probably where you got it

then there you go dingus
boarding school fruit loop

;_; these degenerates and their dirty feet

;(

I went to the dermatologist to get some warts frozen off my foot a year ago. Only worked for one out of six. It just makes it blister and there's like a 30% chance that the blister will be underneath the wart. If you get that, wart is gone when you pop the blister, otherwise its like 4 months of applying salysilic acid and filing it down till you bleed. Added like an hour to my morning routine. So much filing.

That picture is mesmerizing

really? you went back multiple times right? I had to go back at least 6 times for my last one when I was like 8.

thank you, one of my favourites!

how do nails typically get affected? Trying to figure out if I have this too

I know I don't like the trippy stuff, but I have rotating wallpapers and its a good convo starter

nails? no idea man

That's a weird looking dick. You'd better get that checked out.

It can take years to go away on its own, that's if it doesn't start spreading across your sole. Get them burned off user.

will do asap thanks man