Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums

I've got 99 problems and I'm gonna take a perc for every one of them

Drug thread? What's everyone doing tonight

Hey man whats up, you gunna take them all, cause if you kill yourself you should live stream it. My day is going well, how is yours?

I agree with the other user. Please livestream OP

im not gonna an hero faget, just managing pain.If i ever do kill myself it'll probably be on the news somewhere so you guys can rewatch it.

Other than that the usual fucked up shit.

Where do you live, maybe we can split some shit?

mid florida, but I travel alot. Trucking life sucks man never do that as a career.

where are you? btw dont even mention any nignotg-villes i wont go through there for shit

Nice set. I want that many so I can kill myself too.

Naw man washington, shame, I gotta a lot of shit im just sitting on. So what's the problem man, dish bitch.

Take one for every dub ITT

I'm ok coke rn

I've got roughly 10 30mg IR adderall 3.5 60mg morphines I've been nibbling on and 7 Xanax bars and 3 somas(somas are kind of shit) going to pick up more Xanax and somas tommorow and 60 20mg adderall

*pick up Xanax and morphines

Percs are shit, that tylenol is going to give you either cirrhosis, live failure or hepatitis. Stick with pure opiate

Anybody here know how to make LSD?

Brains for Redneck

I'm on oxy and flexeril right now. Feeling pretty nice.

>hepatitis

Damn man that's not in my routes

It's been a while since I've messed with xanax or somas. Somas do suck lol but adderral I'd rather buy meth man.
If I could I would. Prices where I go are outfuckicngrageous. There's usually a guy or two to find at stops but I'm not paying $50 for crap

Back problems? They gave me flexeril too I can't stay awake on it. Great for seeing colors though

Motorcycle accident. They gave me both because I fractured my leg wrist and collarbone

What's gabbapentin like?? I've taken most benzos and its kinda the same right?

ive got .5 mg of sub left for withdrawls too. if i hit the 1.5mg mark i go nuts and throw up lol. i guess its an acquired taste.I wont shoot anything but ill snort some Heroin Hero 2: The ultimate First Person Shooter

also, ive heard of gabapentin but what the fuck is it/does it do?

damn nigger be careful. what happened?

Pain Killers are for weak minded people, you should take 99 hits of Acid.

Have an Ego Death and stop being a total weak will faggot.

Similar yeah, I deleted my post because I forgot my name was on the bottle... wow. Anyway they're awesome take a few and you get really fucked up similar to a benzo.

>hooked on paint for 3 years
>not wanting to trip again
>suicidally enraged state of mind 24/7
>takes 99 hits of acid

you know where this is going. Just becuse life is always fucked doesnt mean i want to die.

Nice man my mom gets tons of those and barely uses them... Might have to go see my mom haha

Try it man it's sweet it's like a benzo except try a few with a redbull and you'll be zinging all day loving it. I've been on subs for a while now but instill shoot dope I'm trying to just take subs again I miss it. Hate the taste but whstever...

OP here. I'll be abandoning thread in a few minutes since life doesn't stop for poor people but feel free to make a banana spider thread or whatever the fuck you guys do now a days.