Someone explain this to me please

Someone explain this to me please

I have a folder full of my retarded bans, here's one at random

Mods don't have to make sense. They rarely do.

Kys

I never been banned :D

Because mods are gay fat fucks that can't masterbate because their far folds get in the way. They should really kill themselves.

Where are you from?

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neither of you faggots know me. It is pretty easy. Make eye contact. Engage a conversation. Get him interested in anything. The eye iris in him shows a relaxation. Make the move first tilting the barrel to him. His hand breaks after his wrist twisted. No discharge. Move other hand to grasp handgun. Knee sweep to knock him down. Put gun barrel to his forehead. Then the perp is your bitch. Last time was in Oakland, CA after a night of drinking. People were throwing money at me to kill the nigger. I kept the gun and let him run back to momma. Drove along the 13 into Berkeley and then over 24 to avoid the 880 since the gang bangers would look for me that way. Threw the gun in the bay the next day.

you ruin this threat

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

kys

IDIOT

Neither of you faggots know me. It is pretty easy. Make eye contact. Engage a conversation. Get him interested in anything. The eye iris in him shows a relaxation. Make the move first tilting the barrel to him. His hand breaks after his wrist twisted. No discharge. Move other hand to grasp handgun. Knee sweep to knock him down. Put gun barrel to his forehead. Then the perp is your bitch. Last time was in Oakland, CA after a night of drinking. People were throwing money at me to kill the nigger. I kept the gun and let him run back to momma. Drove along the 13 into Berkeley and then over 24 to avoid the 880 since the gang bangers would look for me that way. Threw the gun in the bay the next day.

kill your self

who is this idiot?

what a dumb hahahhahahahahaha

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

HAHAHAHA shure

It's fresh pasta from another thread.

>

Aside from my two close friends and some nigger at a winndixie you're the only other person I've heard use this phrase. Is that you mike/steve???

i am mike

and i steve

idiot

Test

Check

Check

Holy shit this spread like wildfire, it actually is better than the Navy Seals.

Props to you user.

I got b& a few months ago for trying to start a zoo thread. The official reason for the ban was "discussion of illegal activities"

Damn this is pretty good

Jesus. Did you really say that to someone?

did you say it to a mod?

Is that your IP?