YLYL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=432ZeCRYJWM
youtube.com/watch?v=CbaROTv6zrE
youtube.com/watch?v=wguI3GvHo0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weak sauce bro

This thread gave me cancer...

Which, ironically, was funnier than this thread...

Can someone please post the copypasta about the mexican, nigger, and jew and it ends with "I would love nothing more, but first I have to go make a ylyl thread on Sup Forums"?

Absolute fucking retarded garbage.

fuck you fucking nigger if you dont' like it just sign off the fucking thread fucking dumbass newfsg bet you dont iven know what jojos bizarre adventure is fucking kill yourself you dont een hjva a sense of humor gtfo fucking newfag trash garbage post take your fucking can os spaghettios with you fucking c ancer

youtube.com/watch?v=432ZeCRYJWM f

This is the shittiest YLYL I've seen in years, and nobody even posted a banana yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=CbaROTv6zrE

idk man its pretty fucking good with the whole jonathan/dio joke. took me a sec or two but I kekd

clarke is love, clarke is lyfe

Not even memeing, this is legitimately the worst YLYL I have ever had this displeasure of witnessing.

Haha

>Started from a sperm and now I'm nothing
surprisingly accurate

fuck you fucking nigger if you dont' like it just sign off the fucking thread fucking dumbass newfsg bet you dont iven know what prokemans is fucking kill yourself you dont een hjva a sense of humor gtfo fucking newfag trash garbage post take your fucking can os penfgjins with you fucking c ancer

Kek em'

Checked

Neither of you faggots know me. It is pretty easy. Make eye contact. Engage a conversation. Get him interested in anything. The eye iris in him shows a relaxation. Make the move first tilting the barrel to him. His hand breaks after his wrist twisted. No discharge. Move other hand to grasp handgun. Knee sweep to knock him down. Put gun barrel to his forehead. Then the perp is your bitch. Last time was in Oakland, CA after a night of drinking. People were throwing money at me to kill the nigger. I kept the gun and let him run back to momma. Drove along the 13 into Berkeley and then over 24 to avoid the 880 since the gang bangers would look for me that way. Threw the gun in the bay the next day.

lost damnit

are you the hacker they call Sup Forums?

Got a kek

Its weeboo shit

The ups and downs of a genius.

>1365483869579.gif
lost

the ups and downs of my right hand

.gif
>lost
lost

worst ylyl ever

The only thing you've done is make me crave spaghettios

Gotchu

Lost

I really, really don't like this image. First time I'm seeing it, for the record.

Ultra fucking keke hahaha xddddddddddddd :Ddddddddddd holi shiet omy goth hahahahahahaha

Hiaa newfag

lost

From Zero to hero: the confession of a banana

I like you

Rape.

>I’m Rick Harrison and this is my BEAUTY shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.

I never got this joke

>FB_IMG
Are you just trying to shit up the thread?

Every one of you kill yourselves jesus christ

Hey fuck off that's mine too

Thread died long ago. Everyone should leave and let die.

Oh, real brave. You want real bravery? I'll show you as I shove my fist of steel in your face, steel fucking everything, forged from 8 years as an Army SEAL. Think before you speak, or get beat down by the best.

> some nigger punched me in the face
> shiiiit

Fucking lost so god damned hard

>The Adventures Of A Banana
fuck.

check'd

Always lost whit this.

Ha!

How can you make joke of these idiots died for nothing? U bastards

kek

underrated

101 ways to do Harambe.

Sounds 'bout right

everyone in this thread is smart and everything posted is funny

>hi kid
>hi
>i got some kfc
>want some
>shiiiiit

Coolest black guy of 2016

12 years of harambe

Top kek

so epic I fucking love you David Thorne, sides in orbit

Why?

None of that is funny

By far best
youtube.com/watch?v=wguI3GvHo0U

Anyone remember that shitty group on facebook? I cant seem to find it on facebook anylonger :)

hei

Norske svin

Just think, David Thorne was so ahead of the time, he made that guys iphone a 7 six years in advance.

They made it a secret group to purge out the normies

yolo

It literally says right there that the group was removed, dipshit. They didn't "make it secret", facebook took it off their site.