What is the best sitcom and why is it Seinfeld?

What is the best sitcom and why is it Seinfeld?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yt0GG-c1Jvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NYPA, summerfag.

Seinfeld is genuinely very good, but best might be a stretch. It's always sunny in Philadelphia makes me laugh more, so there's that

I've heard sunny being referred to as the seinfeld of the 2000's.

I'm personally a HUGE fan of seinfeld, but really don't like sunny. I guess it's just different humor.

The only thing that would come close to it is The Office, in my opinion.

Easily two of my favorites, with Curb Your Enthusiasm to follow.

Two broke girls. Because none is actually funny, but this at least has boobs.

I feel as if Seinfeld is in its own class, the humor is very different than its always sunny and the office. Seinfeld is more of a running joke throughout the episode with the punchline at the end with more realistic/dry humor

Then why post if its not funny? Sitcom, user. Not best boobs show.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yt0GG-c1Jvc

Growing pains. Although very witty, Seinfeld is also very jewy-jewy-jew-jew, and frankly I want to put all jews in gas chambers (real ones).

No sitcom is funny, that's what I tried to say

I always found it quite critical of Jews.

seinfeld and two and a half men

Because Jerry Seinfeld doesn't think actors (including himself) should get awards because all actors and actresses do is the things they're told and the job requires no independent thought.

So you don't find sitcoms funny?

None of those I saw. I didn't see Seinfeld or sunny Philadelphia though, so... Any other suggestions?

I really tried to get into Curb Your Enthusiasm being a huge seinfeld fan but I felt the show was too dry and reality show like. I definitely enjoyed the comedy but felt is was to much of an investment to watch

>American mainstream humour
>canned laughter jokes

Um no.

Growing Pains

Friends? It has some great character development and is pretty funny overall

Arrested development
How i met your mother
Sunny

It definitely gets better into the later seasons. There are definitely similarities between the two shows at times.

Thanks
I've seen some chapters of this one. Some are somehow funny indeed

It isn't mainstream American humor, its observational humor that people deal with in everyday lives. That is the whole premise of Jerry Seinfelds and Larry Davids humor

Reno 911, Arrested Development, Strangers With Candy.

You know what's funny? None of those shows are funny. And I'm not trying to be funny.

I only got to season two, Ill definitely give it another shot

U funny

>And I'm not trying to be funny.
Nothing you stated could be taken as you being funny....
Shit opinion though.

The Inbetweeners. Probably the funniest show I've ever seen.

seemed so.
Like "hey guys this happened, and you know what......PUNCHLINE *cast members react, canned laughter* This is where you laugh! Lol!"

Jerry Seinfeld is god

Thank you too. I'll take a look at those and growing pains.

You know what would be a good show for you? The Big Bang Theory

Smart Guy

>nobody's mentioned fraiser

All praise the all mighty Kike

Fraiser

watch seinfeld and always sunny. watch 30 rock too. the office if you haven't>

i don't really like any of the other shows in that style but seinfeld is one of my favorite shows. you should give it another shot.

Seinfeld, Always sunny and the US and UK Office are all good. Hello Ladies is also another good one, too bad there's only one season.

Lately I've watched a few episodes of Lady Dynamite. It has it's moments for sure.

Seinfeld is far and away the best. Family Guy is a close second.

How come Seinfeld was/is able to entertain both normies and Sup Forums edgelords?

seinfeld is the greatest and will forever remain so

Because of reaction images and memes that were created by the people watching that show. Seinfeld is a meme.

>putting family guy in the same league as Seinfeld

Spotted the 12 year old