DUDE KIDDIE COKE LMAO

DUDE KIDDIE COKE LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

bluelight.org/vb/threads/461215-Amphetamine-The-Drug-You-Learn-to-Hate
youtube.com/watch?v=-x3zAMfmpAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this out yet? It looked sort of interesting. And Addies are better than coke, they last longer, easier to get and less side effects.

Yeah addy is better but not cooler

>dat feelaronie when you hit the club on 60mgs and booze

YEAAAAH BOY

Not bad for $2 per 30mg pill

>tfw you hit xvideos on 40 mg amphetamine
AHHWWWW YEAHH

DUDE I STARTED DOING DRUGS BECAUSE MY LIFE IS EASY AND BORING AND I WANTED TO LOOK BADASS AND GENERATE PAIN IN MY LIFE SO THAT I HAVE SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT AND SO THAT IT LOOKS LIKE MY LIFE IS SO HARD AND I'M SO STRONG LMAO

why do I do this every time
>Dick goes completely soft
>Uncontrollable urge to masturbate anyway

t-thanks

Nothing like an unstoppable urge to masturbate for 10 hours straight.

>dick getting soft

eat a better diet desu

>james franco

of fucking course

lol, pards. Come back when you've tried dank,!sticky base (real amphetamine). You're all such embarrassing adolescents.

If you have depression and take amphetamines you will more likely become addicted to it and ruin your life. Amphetamine at the beginning causes extreme euphoria that affects only depress people. Amphetamines are the drug you learn to hate

>extreme euphoria
Adderall only causes this during the initial dose. By day two or three this will not occur.

Adderall is literally harmless if you take them at the recommended dosages. In fact, there have been studies showing that adderall has been safe for two year olds.

holy shit, i love you.

I said at the begging. This is only experience if you have depression. Because you feel that you are cure of depression you start chasing the euphoria, thus leading to abusing it. This site explains very well the descend to madness when you abuse amphetamines. bluelight.org/vb/threads/461215-Amphetamine-The-Drug-You-Learn-to-Hate

Yea but vyvanse is literally my limitless drug

This is why characters like emma stone in birdman (im a young white girl but I've been to rehab so I'm dark and cynical and see the world for what it really is) piss me the fuck off with their babbys first addiction/struggle bs

Does anyone really do this?

If anything it is personal comfort, not Facebook spotlight popularity.

>This is only experience if you have depression

Nah, the euphoric feeling is universal. Almost everyone I know who's taken it knows what it is.

As someone who has had depression and taken addy, it did do much more to help depression than any anti-depressant ive ever taken. This is coming from someone who has been on addy for almost 2 years now, at a consistent dose.

The website you linked is an entirely anecdotal experience, coupled with the flaws and failed analysis of a user who is obviously biased against the drug, probably due to the current cultural climate associated with adderall. There is nothing scientific or meaningful from his discussion, no medical analysis, no research or studies to support his claims.

I suggest you take a look at the current research and don't rely on sensationalized anecdotes for your supporting evidence.

>If anything it is personal comfort

Well yeah, you could say the same about any correctly prescribed medication. What's so substantial about this?

Go to some quack and ask for a prescription, there is a fine line between nodding on a benzo and the rockstar rush of adderall.

What point are you trying to make?

No one has ADHD, ADD or anything listed in a paper called the DSM 1/2/3/4/5/99.

Adderall, Dexamphetamine, Meth and Cocaine can make any human organism feel 'activated' and 'alive' for the first time in 'their' lives.

I take 5mg and I want to clean the fuck out of my neighborhoods houses', so would my grandma and any generation before her since 110 A.D.

No bullshit.

t. paranoid schizophrenic off meds

go back to the nuthouse

This nigga knows what's up. I edged for 8 hours on adderall. Shit was great.

>Then you know what i am saying

>but you will still defend the fuck out of your morning caffeine for the next 3 years until you realize the truth.

>Amber Heard

perfect

Adderall revolutionized my life, turning me from a shiftless loser adrift and disengaged in college into a successful investment banker with a fulfilling life and tons of meaningful hobbies within a couple of years. So hey, fuck you,

# mission accomplished

Then you hit a huge wall and your teeth, organs and body is fucked. You also slowly realize the standard you set and the work you did was totally shit and flaccid.

tell more, limitless guy.

I mean, your first point is demonstrably false. Disorders are just terms we use to model and describe a set of behaviors that negatively impact someone's life in a substantial way.

In that sense, they are completely man made. Still, they describe a specific set of behaviors and conditions, and if you fall under that umbrella, then you "have it". There may or may not be a mechanistic action behind them, but 90% of the time they do, which makes it even easier to justify my case.

Whether or not anyone wants to take action for them is up to them, but the option will always be there.

Your second point is inane. What are you even trying to get at? That meds are not natural? Sure they are, they are crated by things found in our natural world. There is literally nothing that we have ever encountered in our existence that is not natural.

As for your grandma, I am sure she was able to clean her house, as she would probably have no job to worry about as well, as she was a woman before the year 1960.

What you fail to realize is that modern life comes with infinitely many more stressors than life before ours. This is just a fact.

post a picture of your car keys then faggot

This man truly is the James Deen of our generation.

>DUDE I'M RICH AND SUCCESSFUL BUT I'M NEUROTIC WOE IS ME WHAT A TRAGEDY WATCH ME SULK ABOUT IT

I traded my camera for more drugs.

No sorry.

>Food - that seemingly simple mechanic that us apes just glaze over without any real though or knowledge.

Do you know how and what to eat?
Do you know why it is good or bad?
Do you know what your thoughts, motivation, and energy do when you do or dont get it right?
What you body does to detoxify itself if you eat it, this shit cardboard nutrient cancer like crap?
What if it is something you cant say no to?
What if it is something in your culture that has been deemed acceptable but is actually subtlety toxic?

I'll ask my Doctor who has been bought out by a billion dollar company.

>This is just ONE facet of a very big wheel -- one that you wouldn't even bother exploring because you want to feel protected and cared for.

The first stim i ever took was meth. I didnt even know, thought it was regular amphetamine.

Needless to say everything less felt like shit by comparison. I dont do any of it anymore.

Also i dont get how u get addicted to that shit, did it like one night every other week and u really start to wear thin in the morning and u dont even feel the lines after that. The comedowns are a fucking disaster and they get progressively worse. All you wanna do afterwards is shower brush your teeth, drinl juice/mineral water and have sex.

When does he die?

when he angers the zionist hollywood elite

You fail to realize that there have been numerous studies and meta-analyses showing that the effects of diet on various psychological disorders are negligible. Take for instance ADHD. Almost all studies show that diet has minimal impact, if any on the condition. Sure, you get many studies that show some improvement, but only for short duration, and never enough to replace medication.

Not to mention you have failed to address my point in any meaningful way to begin with. I am only addressing your point to humor you, as you have said literally nothing about the points that I have raised.

Okay, take the drug.

Hear from you in 3 years.

I've been on adderall for almost 2 years straight. Do I really have to wait another year for your approval?

Shit man, you're laughing all the way to the decay.

>it's okay - let this thread go - random internet bro is wrong, 100 doctors whom didnt ask and or care about your diet/habbits/probable relative gene function or activity level are right.

Keep taking that quasi manufactured bio-chemical the same way you unquestionably eat those apples and beef paties from got knows where.

Maybe not this year, maybe not the next 3 in your 'too good to fail' 20's - but soon and i am sorry.

So you admit you are just making up numbers on the spot?

Why are you so against something that you clearly don't understand? Why go through all this trouble to create arguments about subjects that you have no expertise in?

Not at all -

>Go - take it - Support Aspen Pharmacare.

Come back to Sup Forums Tv and create an indirect thread for me to see in a few years and we will discuss arrogance.
I was at that stage also.

youtube.com/watch?v=-x3zAMfmpAM

Adderall lasts longer and it doesn't give me sinus pain.

>projecting that you will still be here shitposting in 3 years.

what a great outlook on life

What do you care about me? - you've got nuclear coffee and VR pron.

>What do you care about me?

than why are you arguing about with an user about what drugs will do to them?

lol James Franco directed a play at my school for a semester which i was in AMA

I just care about Johnny Depp at the moment.

I mean, it sounds like it only took you 3 years or less to experience whatever "downfall" you are talking about. Yet, I am in that same place and doing fine. It sounds like you want to blame adderall or whatever drug for whatever misfortunes are placed upon you.