Girl wants me to spank her tomorrow and I don't have much experience...

Girl wants me to spank her tomorrow and I don't have much experience. She's into ddlg so I'm the dd and have to punish her. Any tips for ass spanking?

are you into DD/lg user?

the main thing to remember: DD/lg isn't just about punishment, you need aftercare. you're only spanking her for her own good, and consoling her and reassuring her afterwards.

I've never been into it before just heard of it. And I definitely alrady have some stuff set up for after. I've tried to find a lot of new info on the whole ddlg thing . it's all new to me

its a great fetish if you're into it.

spanking is good, but make sure you're doing it for a reason. Make sure she knows what she did wrong or you don't consider acceptable.

Oh, and feel free to call her princess or whatever pet name applies, and referring to yourself in the third person goes down well. phrases like 'you want to be a good girl for daddy, don't you'? are always good.

Yea so far I like it but she's been doing it for a bit so I'm definitely inexperienced. I know so far only when to do when she needs it (things like here forgetting to do her work then getting a bad grade in class) things like that. I love it so far but definitely want to be good at it and not disappoint

you'll figure some of it out. If she's more experienced she'll help a bit as well - acting out more when she wants to be punished, being sweet when she wants to be rewarded. You just have to recognise those hints and take control from there.

DD here, pics first, then advice.

I'm in a DD/lg with my current GF. All girls are different. Some girls like to be spanked hard (usually those into BDSM), others (like my GF) like to be spanked firmly and hard enough to feel it. I still have to make sure not to spank her too hard and hurt her. See how your girl reacts and adjust accordingly.

I'd be interested in becoming a Dominant Dave as well

sauce on gif?

Like anything else Google it and read fetish forums. It's pretty straight forward. Hit fleshy parts, swipe up or down for less pain, dead on flat for max pain, don't use gloves, and remember it's gonna hurt your hand just as much if you do flat slaps.

Alright normalfag here, but now i'm curious. What the heck is ddlg? Sounds like some kinda of dnd expansion.

Dominant Dave Likes Girls

Daddy Dom/little girl

Extreme parent/child roleplay, turned into it's own kink subculture. Probably should be concerning.

this, one thing rough, one thing soft.

Spank her hard with a handful of hair in your other hand, move slowly, spank firm, then run your hand gently down her back before the next spank. whispering in her ear 'are you going to be a good girl? are you going to take all this dick down your throat like a good girl?'

Always one thing hard, one thing soft...

think of it as a healthy outlet for somebody into innocence and youthfulness.

I'm not into kids, but I am into treating adult women like girls. I'm guessing there are people who could go either way and are making a conscious choice to fuck adults in a way that still satisfies some of their urges.

This . My GF says she's comfortable with "being herself" when I'm with her. I think it's an extension of a woman's desire for security and safety. She likes feeling small and protected around me, but I also think there must be some deeper issues at hand.

I'm not talking immediate psychological 'problems', like being an actual pedophile, but more like... problems with the way kids are raised that makes them want to still be treated like that well into adulthood. Subtle sort of societal shit. I've got nothing against it, but it'd be interesting to delve into. Certainly never heard of anything like this in the past.

A hell of a lot of people carry shit from when they were a kid. I've noticed a lot of girls into DD/lg had childhoods where they have missing father figures or had to grow up a lot faster and didn't get to enjoy being a kid. They're now adults who yearn for that feeling they never got.

Kids aren't raised differently now, it's just that now is the first time in history they've been able to explore it.

That's what I mean. It seems like a problem when she likes being treated like a child and wants to be coddled so much.

post a pic op

I'm 32 now and back before there was even a name for this stuff, 10 years ago, I got into a relationship with a girl with a lot of these traits.
I was never 100% comfortable with it but I went along because it was fun and the sex was amazing.
In the end though, it made me become kind of abusive towards her. It started out just being that she wanted to roleplay being this vulnerable little thing that I looked after but it turned into her being less of a person and more of a thing that i controlled.
It's interesting that it's becoming more common but slightly worrying at the same time.