Find a flaw

find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/52p0tr/rub_and_fuck_thy_neighbor_keiran_lee_sheridan_love/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They forgot to put ND on the windows so outside is super over exposed.

Shes white

>cup on the floor
Absolutely disgusting.

The stance, though I'm sure it wasn't intentional.

Aside from that, pretty damn good.

everything above the tits

Blonde, fat, old, excessive make up.

her tits would be awful without the bra

fat

I can't find anything in that pic, I mean she may have a few personality flaws but other than that physically? Nothing, I think she's pretty fucking hot. I do like slightly lighter skin, though.
Also If I were to guess that's a pic of Iskra Lawrence. Yep, she'd be my type physically

Balding ass little handed flabby knee autistic looking tumor under her left titty having ass bitch.

She's alive

Thunder thighs.

Her face is rather badly disfigured. The eyes sit at very different heights, moreso than a normal human.

Yeh, she fat as fuck.

One eyelid is higher than the other

Fire extinguisher is blocked, not to mention its also camouflaged.
fire Marshall where are you?

I see it, she's standing on it.

fat af

it's under her feet

fat ugly thighs

going old skool Sup Forums on this

2/10 would not fuck

not old school at all, but still, i got a few.

godamn son , that brings back memories

She's a nigger lover

this

>memories
>2014
k...

Picture didn't even load all the way...

Her knees are gross, sorry dude :/

more like 2011

no wheres waldo/wally hidden in the picture

Also her face is weird. Wouldn't touch. I'm serious

thanks guys,this used to be all over old Sup Forums and I miss it. Sure, this board has always been shit, but at least back then people would spend 45 seconds to shoop/paint one of these, but now its all "rate my gf" and "what would you do", and there's no real effort anymore

Okay yeah, I want her. She's great looking and not a weird face 9/10 (not in kitchen or getting smacked so obviously can't give fill points)

fat/10 - flaw found...

even earlier, but not as common. I got here (sadnly enough in 07/08 and they were there then, along with the roody-poo and People's Champion stuff

yeah it was shit back then but now , I mean wtf all these people posting their faces.
If you even remotely posted someone you knew back then, /b would fking find your ass and fking bombard the people you posted.

has no feet

how do you remember all this , i completely forgot about it. fking people's champion man

Newt Gingrich

Not naked

So is ur mum lol

who is this?

I'm still paranoid from this. I posted a picture of an old ex on a thread earlier this week and I reverse image searched and edited that shit for like 5 min a pic, but I guess no one cares that much anymore. I'll always remember threads where someone would post a badly covered up FB post about some cheating bitch or some douche and they would have the OP figured out in 20 min or so. Way before the
>not your personal army
and wannabe
>anonamus we are legun and punish with DDOS
shit

That started right after I came on, so I remember the weird color schemes of the censor words. I think roody-poo was yellow and pink but IDK. I do remember people saying things like "OP is a N1GG3r" to get around it

We should make this a "Things you remember from old Sup Forums" thread

Anyone ever forget to "noko" and then had to frantically search for your thread before it 404'd?

iskra lawrence

it's the Sup Forums version of a war veteran. i came here in 2005, and still, if i post anything at all taken with my camera, i erase exif data, and it's always a picture of something anyone could've done.

The main flaw is that she is not sucking my dick in this picture...

deleting the exif data, good ol days.

Well, there is the effort to post bananas!

It's like having shitty internet PTSD. I don't have anyting but FB and when I see my GF uploading a bunch of shit to instagram or whatever she thinks i'm paranoid because I tell her to run it through her laptop first to get rid of XIF shit.

This actually proved to be a useable life skill though. I dig dinosaurs with a major institution and we have to be careful of FB pics and XIF stuff so people don't steal the dinosars when we're not there

overall my awareness of privacy and staying anonymous has increased thx to Sup Forums, seeing the fucked up shit they and I also have done here.
Sup Forums has improved me in many ways even the most fucked up things here help you in a sense.

I know, right? There was a thread like the old "i'm confessing to a murder" threads with clues and GPS coordinates and stuff about a year ago. I followed it and other anons (I didn't help that much) found out the GPS coordinates so I looked them up and almost fucking died.

Backing up, I was looking to buy an older 70's-80's jeep near Co Springs, CO. This guy seemed to be giving me WAY too good a deal on what he was selling, so I did what I always do with Craigslist cars and call back and ask the same re-worded questions each time I call. I was literally on my way to go pick it up, cash in hand with my dad and GF when I got a weird feeling (probably from Sup Forums experience) that shit wasn't adding up right. I had my dad pull over and I called his number and his wife picked up. She acted like she didn't even know they had a jeep at first, then started to just repeat back whatever I said as an answer to my questions. I asked to speak to her husband and he told me about a similar but totally different jeep than what I had been talking to him about for weeks. I told him I'd have to reconsider and hung up and headed home, feeling weird.

Fast forward to the Sup Forums thread... The coordinates for the "buried body" were literally on the guys property with the jeep (according to google maps). I forwarded both the phone conversations and the thread cap to the Co Springs police, but never heard back. Still scares the shit out of me, the odds of heading to an iffy house with inconsistent info and seeing it on a "trips gets where she's buried" thread a month later

she's fat/chubby
amerifags like fat girls though

pic related. somewhere in here if I remember right

10/10 body
4/10 face
Bitch would be banging if her face didn't look so normie. Her head looks like it belongs on someone else with shittier physique. It's not necessarily bad tho.

Decent as fuck

She has fake blonde hair and she is fat. This particular breed of skank is everywhere. Also, she has kind of an ugly face. And from what I can tell from the pic she also has fucked up teeth. Nuff said?

thats some pretty fucking shit right there mate.

That gut feeling man , i fucking know that feel only the first time ive encountered that feel i didnt act upon it and lost like 2,5k euro's
From that moment on ive always said to myself to always trust that gut feeling.

I also dont trust anything anymore without reasonable suspicion , i dont tell anyone but i always keep myself very sharp about everything lol you never know how people really are after reading all those stories here.

Check the ribcage. I don't know if it's just the angle but that doesn't look even.

ITT: Faggots.

It scares the shit out of me to this day. He called me a few days afterwards (but before the Sup Forums thing) asking where I lived and he would even bring the jeep to me (again, was a totally different description/jeep when I asked), so I blocked his shit. He refused to meet in a parking lot and said "I feel bad you didn't want it so I'll bring it to your house"

Creepy as fuck. Co Springs cops are notoriously lazy so I'm sure they did nothing about it and he's out offing someone right now

Messy fuckin room.

police overall are kinda shitty , especially when its about these things. I mean who would trust someone showing a Sup Forums thread.

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/52p0tr/rub_and_fuck_thy_neighbor_keiran_lee_sheridan_love/

no fat chicks