25 sissy faggot CD here Sup Forums

25 sissy faggot CD here Sup Forums

Where do you live, sissy bitch?

Des Moines, Iowa Daddy

Damn shame, that's an expensive flight, even for a 9/10.

Damn, I live in the UK so there's no chance that I could smash your boipussy

You got kik?

More pics please, let's keep this thread gping

That is a massive score, thanks love

I do not daddy

10/10 legs, my dick is rock solid right now

What is it doing?

i'll let you live with me all expenses paid if you want to be my pet sissy

Fucking dream come true

Thanks daddy!!!

what is CD? Honest question

if you're a really good girl I'll even let you sleep in bed with me (;

Crossdresser
a TV is a transvestite

I'd like to cuddle you in bed after fucking your tight little asshole hard

Holy shit i only live like two hours away

Can you explain the dif? Both are guys who like to dress up like a woman, right?

no way!!! where??

Yes they are.
I take that back, I would say I am a TV because I refer to myself that way tons, I said CD here since most people know that better. A CD doesnt really try to be too passable just dresses up as opposite sex. So those dudes that dont shave are hairy and just throw girls clothes on, are CD's. A Transvestite actually tries to pass, like myself. I have LOTS of work to do still but I am much passable now than 5 years ago:)

ottumwa rn about to do a bunch of travelling in the coming weeks. i'll add you on Snapchat and maybe we can set something up ;)

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Okay, thanks for that info! Didnt know.

I`m a straight guy, but i get really turned on when my gf makes me wear heels ( yea i bought one pair in my size) and her panties. She likes to humiliate me when i`m wearing them.

Am i a CD then?

I wish I was in london, the land of accepted sissys

my pet?
no, no, no... I'll turn you into my nympho and give you pure dick & semen diet

FUCKING GOD DAMN IT WHY ARE THERE NO CANADIAN SISSYS! FUCKING HAIRY LUMBERJACKLAND OF MAPLE BACON FREEDOM! YOU HAVE BECOME A PRISON OF SEXUAL NORMALITY. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

damn, you would be so amazing to be given orders by on Skype...fuck

Michigan sissy here, hun. Maybe closer than you think. What part of Canada are you in, we might share some lakes!

I will literally ruin you, make you cum and enjoy watching you begging for some more

oh my god i need orders and commands from a man a like you, most men are so fucking pathetic and giving commands or even talking to sissy. You sir, have a gift!

No, i guess?

How can i best connect with you big boy?

bump

Dangit I thought he was gonna do a trick with his dick there. I thought he was blowing in thumb and then his dick was gonna pop up or something. I just watched a trap gif waiting for a traps dick to do something. Fuck me.

Any traps, cd, or femboys with a gigantic cawk on kik?

Oh fuck!!

Very fucking fine

Where are all the daddies?

Having a smoke, waiting to get my dick sucked by some dirty little faggot. That's where.

Cd = man in dress
TV = man in dress without wing Wang
???
Profit

i will take you out back look at the sunset then put one in the back of the head

oooooooooooo shit guys, look at Captain Edge!

wow what a fucking faggot