Hey Sup Forums I need some help.... I fucked up...

Hey Sup Forums I need some help.... I fucked up. I dated this gurl for 2 years and then she dumped me when she left for college. I always had this friend who was like my mom, she always came to help whenever. Today is my 18th birthday, my mom is in the hospital reciving cancer treatments. I was lonely so I called over my friend. She planned the stay the night (which isnt that weird for us). For some reason we were laying on the couch and I got really horny and started groping her. She grabbed my face and started making out with me. This led to that and we ended up in my parents bedroom. We start fucking in the dark. After we finish it hits me, I just fucked A*******. I told her that I was freaking out and I asked her for some space. She refused, so I asked her to leave. Now I am alone on my birthday having a panic attack and have to clean my parents sheets. Advice on anything???? I fucked up so bad here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9NF5XU-k2Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You fucked a what? What did you fuck?

>Normie gets fucked
Why are you complaining? Go watch a movie and have a snack.

Ur fine. Don't worry about it. If anything call her and talk to her about it

How much older than you is she?

What the fuck is Sup Forums?

6 months younger, and maybe a 2

Newfag, sorry

SO WHAT
calm the fuck down. leave Sup Forums. go for a walk

No worrries.

Just tell Angelica that the situation was a little overwhelming and you reacted poorly.
Do not apologize.
Invite her back over and fuck her again.

The thing is she was the only one who helped me through 2 breakups. It felt so wrong to have sex with her. Honestly I feel like vomiting

Fuck her again and film it.
Quit being a pussy.

no need to overreact. relax. take a walk outside, think it through. its all gud

faggot what did you just fuck D:

you told her you needed space after fucking.... jesus christ son you just fucked up an opportunity you'll probably never get again i bet she feels like shit!

She is underage so no
She is also a 2/10 and I dont know why i fucked her in the first place

Oh.
In that case, you're a faggot... and not just in the OP is a faggot kind of way. You are an actual homosexual.

hahahah "she is like your mom" and yet she is underage? get your shit together m8.

how old are you op?

My parents dont give a shit about me half the time. She is one of the only people who actually cared about me

How is she like a mom if she is underage
And if she's really a 2/10 and you fucked her the "wrong" feeling has nothing to do with who she is to you
Its the fact that she's gross and you feel disgusted with yourself as you should faggot
Now grow up, find a way to get piss drunk, and get over your shit choice

I turned 18 3 hours ago

he said he was 18 you motherfucking retard.

How old is she?

>not wanting to fuck an underage girl who reminds you of your mom
What the fuck is wrong with faggot ass OP?

Just how old is this young lady?

The story completely changes if she is 6 or 16

>living the dream
>whining about feelings
Kill yourself. You will never be happy.

she only pretended to care about you because she wanted your cock, you stupid slut

I would also fuck bad after fucking a 2. I am very picky. Just go on a date with something better and you forget it.
Tit of my ex to make you laugh

>you stupid slut
>she wanted your cock

I don't know where you fucked up,
at least you got fucked which is
more than Sup Forums can say

Well OP you literally blew off a possible chance with the one person that was there for you. Only advice I can give you is patch things up with her.

This. Some people always find reasons to be unhappy. OPs a faggot and will make himself feel like shit for the rest of his life.

Basically an artistic SJW type, that blames himself instead of white men for his problems, regardless of the reality.

dem nip hairs are gross

I don't think you and Sup Forums are going to be a good fit. Please return to whatever faggot-filled hole you crawled out of.

Thank you, and I will try. I feel like shit because I want this to not have happened.

Yes i know

Fuck off, niggercunt.

for me it was a huge selling point to date her ;D

checked and OP you are a faggot

The CocoPuff is fine though, eh?

Why does her nipple remind me of this

>I told her that I was freaking out and I asked her for some space. She refused, so I asked her to leave.
Holy shit. Are you the woman in this situation?

lmao, yes the are huge, but soft I would not believe if didnt feel it

I guess so......

Quick question OP. Are you actually attracted to this girl? I'm talking like you find her arousing while completely sober.

Because if you detest her physically and fucked her purely out of need to feel better than that may be why you freaked out and feel shitty. Happens to the best of us bud. Alcohol is uaually involved though.

Fucking me about whatever it is, you little bitch? I decided to give the Navy Seals the top of my class, and I have participated in many attacks, al-Qaeda intelligence CO-, and 300 total kills guaranteed. Gorilla War I trained my rifle on the entire US military. You are nothing to me, but as other targets. I will destroy the fuck out and we had not seen before on earth, noticed my nice words. Do you think you can get away with saying that shit to me on the internet? Remove Think again. Storm says that wipes out your life a little pathetic. You're dead, baby. I have anywhere, anytime can, and can kill more than seven centuries, and it's just as well my hand. If only you could have known that vengeance will be brought down to a little criticism of the "clever" for your comment, you may be held in your beautiful language. But it can not be that you did, and now you pay the price, you stupid goddamn. I will shit fury all of you and you will be destroyed by it. You're dead, Kiddo

>being this fucking gay

If you can't see yourself ever being lovers, you have to let her know. She sounds like she has feelings for you and you have to take that into account. She needs to know that you value her friendship, but don't want anything more than that.

>making an entire thread over such trivial bullshit

Fuck off, normie, go feed your inflated ego with other wastes of oxygen

So then what should I do. Just tell her I had a lapse of judgement?

Thanks, Dr. Phil.

>normie
It's normalfag, ledditor.

>alone on my bday having a panic attack
>because I fucked a friend

Beta nu-males, man...

You are a cuck in the making

> your neckbeard is showing

>new is the new old

trips of truth

the fuck is that? did she squirt?

>image.jpg
This guy seems legit.

Yeah, all over my parents bed, I created this post and started cleaning all of it

2/10 squirter...well, would be worth a fuck for me

Uh, was she on her monthly's? I aint seen many squirters but that picture has a bit of a rosy tone to it.

holy shit, found the virgin

Zip? I will give you her num if you are close

> your neckbeard is showing

that space
new as fuck

She is both a squirter and I broke her hymen

What a pussy

Ouch, she lives in 98023, nowhere close

Tell her that you were lonely and vulnerable because of your mom and your birthday, but you don't want it to happen again. She'll probably be hurt, as it sounds like she finally had a night of what she wants.

That doesn't always mean virgin, but does that mean she was a virgin in this case?

Yes I took her virginity. She was soked at the start and then she was dry until i fucked her super hard

my cousin has a car and we like fat bitches
gib number plox

Kek

Ever tried to fuck in the shower? Remember how dry she felt? That's what squirting does too.
Also, you have a small dick if you hammered a virgin and she liked it. I love small dicks. Post pics.

You took the virginity of the only person who cares for you then you told her to fuck off because you got a little worried. Bravo you selfish cunt.

t. cumdumpster

Yeah......... I fucked up

/thread

Fix it OP. Be a man on your 18th.

No you didn't.
Call her tomorrow like nothing happened.

I will

OP you need to clear up your autistic impressions about your relationship with this person. "She was like my mother?" WTF. People born in the same decade as you aren't like your mother, you stupid sick fuck. Get your head on straight. Jesus. Also, since you fucked her, that line has been crossed. Give her the D you faggot.

samefag

Got a pink? Or at least someone similar?

You have been selfish as fuck tho. This girl sounds like she is genuinely not a cunt, which by today's standards is impressive.

Shame you don't find her attractive.

Pik. *

LOL
No, bro sorry. not samefag, do you even know how to check? fucking noob LOL

I am gonna sleep it off, she did legit care for me, and I didnt know what came over me

Yeah. I know you post a screencap of the two posts and then I examine the pixels.
Do it, faggot.

What makes her a 2/10. Fat, ugly, hairy? All the above?

Fat, her body is mishapen, kinda has stubble all over her body. Not good. But she is an amazing person

Kill yourself you faggot shit.

ur a fucking faggot, kill yoursefl, you little shit.

you are a little faggot shit, kill yourself fucking retard.

youtu.be/9NF5XU-k2Vk

Phonefag being an huge faggot.
This seems right.