bump

I don't worship mortals, you tremendous heathen

House Dagoth will rise again

Reminder to ignore Thalmor shills

>filthy elves

There's only 8 Divines.

Talos = Aedra newfag = illegitimate

Found one

Pelinal Whitestrake (Pictured) predates Talos' existence.

That being said, elf pogroms are A-okay in my book.

fuck the elves in this game

Pelinal also knew of the future (PRAISE REMAN), suggesting he was not tied to the timeline like mortals.

"Suggesting?"

Faggot, you bringing suggestions to a lore-fight?

morrowind - oblivion - skyrim

whats the best?

1. Morrowind
2. Skyrim
3. DAGGERFALL OUTTA NOWHERE
l
l
l
999. Oblivion

skyrim

Nah, m8
1.Morrowind
2.Oblivion
3.Skyrim

We don't enough to know for sure.

We know he knew of Reman before he was a thing, which does suggest not being tied to the timeline but can't be sure in what way.

It is immoral to worship a man. And it's also illegal. A faithful Imperial citizen would know that. Perhaps there's something you wish to confess?

why do you hate oblivion?
it was the best fucking game i ever played.
i played it hundreds of hours, every little quest every dungeon, everything. then i modded it to shit, with like 250 mods running, it was awesome.
skyrim was ok, i somehow finished the main quest and never played it again.

morrowind... i tried it, but oblivion was the first elder scrolls game i played, so its hard to play morrowind after that...

3 words:

Horse armor DLC.

>modded oblivion
>modded skyrim
>modded morrowind

>vanilla oblivion
>vanilla morrowind
>vanilla skyrim

>Oblivion - best "living world" feeling
>Morrowind - best main storyline
>skyrim - best/smoothest combat

Dunmer best mer

sorry Neloth, no checks today

I can totally get why you love it for it being your first Elder Scrolls game, but it was, in so many ways, a step back from the sheer depth and volume that Morrowind had.

I honestly see it as Bethesda's first step towards what they are making today in their RPGs. Bloating the budgets of their games, but not making them inherently better or more full of content. Just shinier.

That being said, I initially went from Morrowind, then didn't get Oblivion until I had played through Skyrim, so maybe I just got the worst of both worlds there.

You can worship whatever gods you like, but Talos is a man, and only a heretic would think otherwise... And so you will die a heretic's death.

You my lad, need some mods

should i give morrowind another try?

i liked how every quest in oblivion was different and unique,
every quest in skyrim was just, `go there, kill everything, come back.`

It's just one of the pics that shows up when you google "Thalmor" I got mods for days, my boy

Sounds like it's been some time since you tried it last (A few years, maybe?).

Yeah, I'd come at it from a fresh perspective, give it a shot and take things slow. Maybe find a podcast/YouTube playlist to listen to 'cause travel can get monotonous at first.

That having been said, the game's an experience that you really should have if you're a TES fan.

I enjoyed Skyrim the most, so far. I must say here I use a "heavy" modded version, to enhance the graphics, race-menu (for so far the character creation was the worst in Skyrim, and its a RPG for fook sake), immersive mods to make it feel more alive as rain drops, foot prints, cloaks, ect.
Not to mention you Avatar has no facial expressions, well done bethesada!

*your

the "r" got somehow... lost

yeah a few years, like 2011 or something.

ok installing it right now.

Hope it goes well, man.