My """recovering""" heroine junkie sister got knocked up by her ex-boyfriend who used to beat her

My """recovering""" heroine junkie sister got knocked up by her ex-boyfriend who used to beat her.
Shes gonna move back home and raise her child here.
How do I convince her to abort the fuck?
Parents are catholic so no support there

I can't deal with her shit, and can't move out because I can't drive anywhere to work/school because I'm epileptic. I also don't want her to bring a child into this world who's going to be a fuckup like her especially when I'm stuck living under the same roof

You sound like a massive cunt. Family is in a bad situation and all you think of is you.

also no pics of her sorry Sup Forums. She's ugly af, and you aint doxing me

>heroine
Good on her. Not all junkies can become helpful people like your sister. What are some of her heroic feats?

FALCON PUNCH

I've never stolen thousands of dollars worth of shit off her like she has to rest of the family. She treat the family like shit and barely appreciates anything All she's done is continuously make bad decisions her entire life. I'm done bro
kek she used to be a volunteer tard wrangler before the drugs. Does that count?

Punch her in the abdomen. Hard.

Failing that just throw her a bag brown. She'll kill it herself

Just make sure she keeps doing heroin. Don't know your situation, but try to keep her around her old junkie friends, or slip it to her/put it in her room or something. She'll miscarry or maybe even die. Two birds.

nah trying not to go to jail.
This thought crossed me, but if that doesn't work I'll be the uncle of potato

Pussy

Wow, nice excuses to be a worthless neet piece of shit leech. Kill yourself or ride the fucking buss.

I'd rather have a potato in my house than a useless fucking junkie.

>implying there are buses or bus stops in my hometown.
Don't plan on being a leech forever. The second I get my license back I'm moving

same, but I'll end up with both if she uses during the pregnancy

>worthless neet piece of shit leech
lul.

this guy has your back.
if she doesn't use it might be a sign of redemption.
physiologically speaking it will reprogram her brain (child birth)... there are alot of people who turn their lives around for their kids.

have you sat her down and offered to help her abort the child? its fucking scary.

i put down my cat when it was having seizures and to this day Im not sure if i did the right thing.

so think about that.

your sister sounds like a nigger.
mind you, you're not exactly painting your self a saint.

Also not a neet. Work and go to college

I meant "another useless fucking junkie," because that kid's life will be fucked. I don't know much about heroin personally, but anything that can kill an adult human is probably going to kill a bundle of cells too. Mother shares blood with fetus, tiny organs can't take it.

Move the fuck out retard.
All you seem to think of is yourself, go to craigslist and see if anyone is looking for a roommate.
You're the toxic one, not her.

Yeah okay and when is that? Realistically never? Yeah thats what I thought. Move to the fucking city and usr public transportation you subhuman garbage, I bet you your parents love your druggie sister more than your mooching fuckface.

>epileptic
lol good thing your not my cat.

you're*

10/10 for rekking me as an epileptic fucktard

i lol'd
you trust Sup Forums? really man?

>Yeah okay and when is that? Realistically never
6 months at most
>Move to the fucking city and usr public transportation you subhuman garbage
Yeah move to a bad neighborhood, drop out of college, and get a worse job than what I have now. No thanks
> I bet you your parents love your druggie sister more than your mooching fuckface.
unlikely shes mooched more in the last 3 years than I have in my whole life, stole my moms wedding ring, and thousands of dollars worth of other shit so that's doubtful.

Apparently some epilepsy meds can cause miscarriage. Just putting that out there

I hope you get raped

Hope you get raped

Wow really? Fucking junkies and unplanned babies and OP is the ass?

sjw.jpeg

neet.

Who gives a fucking about religon? Sounds like religon and god is trapping her to get beaten and addicted to heroin again.

It should be a choice for her to make but even if she wanted to keep the drug baby that would be addicted on birth she doesnt have to live with the fucking loser bf who beats her.

I honestly dont understand why women stay when boys who beat them when they could just fuck someone else.