So Kickass got shut down. I have no problem with it as there are a lot of alternatives out there...

So Kickass got shut down. I have no problem with it as there are a lot of alternatives out there, I even like rargb for that more.

My problem is with music in particular. I used to search for music by genre in FLAC format but I don't seem to be able to find much anymore with the exception of when using limetorrents page.

I like weird music as "glitch", "modernclassical" or "progressive house".

Is there anyother alternative you know for FLAC music besides limetorrents and Google?

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/popular-kat-mirror-is-in-reality-a-dressed-up-pirate-bay-mirror-160805/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can I touch your penis in a sexual way?

if you're a woman maybe you could.

Www.soundcloud.com/spanishshadow

care to explain the trolling? I've been here for a lot of years but still don't understand a lot of things.

>So Kickass got shut down
bro it's been weeks now!

If you don't mind sharing as well Soulseek is the shit. I now only use this for music. If not, private torrents trackers are good

Just trying to put my music out there. Check it out and let me know what you think.

>so kickass got shutdown
>so new domain for it is .cd but I am too green to use com.elgoog

I'm a dude. If you must know, I'm 30. I would never touch a mans penis is a sexual way. I'm straight. I just wanted to know if I could. There is nothing wrong with gay stuff, just not for me. I'm drunk, so I posted
Not trolling, shitposting. But also, trying to keep the luls going. Nothing wrong with some luls mate

I checked it because of these beautiful dubs,
not my style of music but keep it coming my good friend

the truth is out there

Guess you're gonna have to buy CD's. People don't give a shit about high quality audio anymore these days

are you retarded? That clone site don't have as much music in FLAC about genres as "Progressive Trance" or "Progressive House" and proxy sites to the old Kickass have their search option broken.

Well, you cannot. I only let women to touch my penis in both sexual and non sexual ways.

then you dont deserve any of your shitty music

Kek

this is nice thread

Hijo de la gran puta.

You wouldn't call my music taste "shitty" face to face. I guess you listen to Bieber and black music.

torrentfreak.com/popular-kat-mirror-is-in-reality-a-dressed-up-pirate-bay-mirror-160805/
That's not kickass.

let me touch your dick

May I suggest soulseek ? Have you tried it ?

>soulseek
Never used it, nor heard about it.

Can you search by genre and in FLAC format?

May give it a try.

Que no gilipollas.

>Que no gilipollas

Sorry, that was for the other guy who wants to touch my dick.

That's fine. I would only ever let a woman touch my penis too. Unless it's a doctor or something, and it that case it would only be gay if I said "no homo" before he touched it. good stuff Sup Forumsro

Try muzofon(place dot here)com. It's russian but it's intuitive what to do.

Stuck in the same boat. Any site ive tried doesnt have any recent albums on it. Just gave up for a while and decided to deal with radio

I feel like stating the obvious but rutracker has some music in flac, even though I don't know about these genres.

AH fuck nevermind my shit, not FLAC format.

Ill also add in happy to dl 320 mp3

I'm 31 and I still never let a doctor to touch my penis.

Thanks bro for your support.

u trolling?

I have no problem finding albums nor recent ones, it's searches by genres which i cannot do anymore as i used to in kickass. :(

Thanks I'll give it a try. Rutracker is also nice, you gotta love Russia.

Yeah, I knew Rutracker, thanks anyway.

My problem is that in Kickass I could search music by writting genres as "Progressive Trance" but now the Kickass clones barely return a lot of results. Only Limetorrents do but they seem to have a lot fewer... Which is why i was looking for an alternative.

>Can you search by genre and in FLAC format?
you don't, but the idea is that every soulseek members puts his music folder on the soulseek network. it implies that downloads can be slow, but that also means that there is a huge lot of stuff. so you can always type your shit and then "flac". You also often navigate in other user's folders to discover new stuff

This. Use Soulseek.

Thanks I guess, sounds good, i'll give it a try as well.

-----

Anyway, when I'm not poor Im gonna buy all music on beatport, but i just cannot wait until then to listen to music... :(

Are you guys completely mental?

kat.al works just fine.

oh and there's also a Sup Forums IRC in it, which is hilarious.

and don't forget to share

>kat.al

Again this shit...

Dude read the thread.

I know such clones of Kickass.

But write "glitch flac" or "progressive trance flac".. Barely no results. In the original Kickass you could find a lot more results of such genres.

Go back listening to Bieber and big assed niggers.

No clone of kat is an actually working clone. It's either no updated with new torrents since the shutdown, or it's a mirror of the pirate bay disguised as kat. Read the torrentfreak article posted above. And stop being a smug you inbred fuck.

can i touch your dick?

Vete a la mierda, maricón.

Never.